english dub of trilogy

Nogarath

english dub of trilogy

Post by Nogarath »

Basically, I dont care much for dubs. But I tried showing my girlfriend .hack//G.U. Trilogy and she was getting all annoyed to continuously read the subtitles. I explained to her how its far more accurate then some american or canadian company making it more age appropriate (but the G.U. dub for the game is pretty damn sweet). so if anyone knows if theres a dub out there and if so, provide a link to download (just the audio file, but a new movie would be okay)
Shin Amakiir

Re: english dub of trilogy

Post by Shin Amakiir »

I'm pretty sure they never dubbed it, since it would've cost more money. I don't think they were thinking it would sell very well.
databug

Post by databug »

there was no redub into english for this product. if i remember right this was mentioned in one of the main articles on the dothackers front page. but anyway this is one of the few where you have to read first and the watch later. which most of us can live with. :D
Blue_Innis

Post by Blue_Innis »

hey this is the dothackers website

We can try making a fan dub, all we need are quality mics and someone with experience working with video editing. I'll ask my friend who does a lot of video work in school if he can somehow remove the voice track without it interfering with any other audio.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Blue_Innis wrote:hey this is the dothackers website

We can try making a fan dub, all we need are quality mics and someone with experience working with video editing. I'll ask my friend who does a lot of video work in school if he can somehow remove the voice track without it interfering with any other audio.
NECRO POST!!!

No.

It's fine the way it is.