.hack//Archives 02

k-su

Re: .hack//Archives 02

Post by k-su »

Hey guys, don't mind me. Just uploading the first 58 pages of White. The link below also has the downloads for the other 2 archive books i scanned, if anyone was interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/digi.amuro

This week, I uploaded the first 2 sections (R2's mythos and the Root Towns)

Hoping that I'll have it rest done by next week. Anyways Enjoy.

EDIT: Update! I've gotten up to 75% of the book scanned so far. 3-7 are the new ones this week covering systems, areas, promo art, lost files, an interview and some other stuff. Enjoy
hidora

Post by hidora »

Image Image
So... we were supposed to be able to use the gondola like in Sign?

Btw, could anyone post page 34 here? I don't wanna download all the second part again (it took me 4 hours!) just because that one page came corrupted =/
k-su

Post by k-su »

Final Update: This week covers monsters, storyboards, stuff about the game itself and another tell all from the pres about GU. Managed to fit them in just 2 zips this time. ENjoy
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

According to what Hiroshi Matsuyama just said, the next one will be only one volume, it won't be split, and it'll be a super-.hack//analysis of the original series with all sorts of art from Gainax legend Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

Has anyone successfully extracted pages 34 and 168 in White? I have redownloaded them a couple times and always get a CRC error.
Sorry for being a nuisance -_-
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

k-su wrote:hey guys, I managed to place a preorder for the 2nd Archive, via proxy, so if everything goes well, I'll start posting it when it comes in (fingers crossed). So glad I dont have to spend 3x the price for it like last time.
Can you recommend a proxy?
k-su

Post by k-su »

Kuukai wrote:
k-su wrote:hey guys, I managed to place a preorder for the 2nd Archive, via proxy, so if everything goes well, I'll start posting it when it comes in (fingers crossed). So glad I don't have to spend 3x the price for it like last time.
Can you recommend a proxy?
Well, I've been using Goody Japan (http://www.goody-japan.com/index.html) for awhile now (bought Link and both Archives 02 volumes thru them) and they've been good to me so far. The order process is very simple and easy and their fees aren't too bad in comparison to other proxies I've tried in the past.
N3IWVC wrote:Has anyone successfully extracted pages 34 and 168 in White? I have redownloaded them a couple times and always get a CRC error.
Sorry for being a nuisance -_-
Added those two pages to my photobucket.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/bk_swiss/
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

Very much appreciated! :D
k-su

Post by k-su »

No problem. Glad I could help.
Elysian

Post by Elysian »

k-su, you are my new hero. I've wanted those books for ages, but I'd pretty much given up on ever getting my hands on them. Thank you for taking the time to scan all those images, it's made my day :D
KayOVii

Post by KayOVii »

Is it still possible to get a copy of this? I haven't been able to find anything besides the one on CC2's site. :[
I'm super late to this party lol
FooFighter0234

Post by FooFighter0234 »

Could someone be kind enough to upload the soundtrack that came with the book?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

FooFighter0234 wrote:Could someone be kind enough to upload the soundtrack that came with the book?
Please read the rules. This isn't allowed.
FooFighter0234

Post by FooFighter0234 »

sorry
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

KayOVii wrote:Is it still possible to get a copy of this? I haven't been able to find anything besides the one on CC2's site. :[

The only ones that i can find are on the CC2's website....Do you know if they ship outside of Japan? >: I hope so, I wanted to make sure that they do before i order anything from there...
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Tsuki-44 wrote:
KayOVii wrote:Is it still possible to get a copy of this? I haven't been able to find anything besides the one on CC2's site. :[

The only ones that i can find are on the CC2's website....Do you know if they ship outside of Japan? >: I hope so, I wanted to make sure that they do before i order anything from there...
No. They don't.
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Oh no ;A; Well, thanks for letting me know^^
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Keyaki wrote:
Tsuki-44 wrote:

No. They don't.
Not initially. Keyaki,Tsuki-44 you can find Archives 03 through Rinkya. They set the order with the company, then transfer the product across sea.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

(Phantom) Thief wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
Tsuki-44 wrote:

No. They don't.
Not initially. Keyaki,Tsuki-44 you can find Archives 03 through Rinkya. They set the order with the company, then transfer the product across sea.
I stand corrected.
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Ohh!!! Alright, perfect!!! Thank you very much!!! I appreciate this very much!! <3