QUESTIONs help me :D about .hackgu returner and the games

jasper2404

QUESTIONs help me :D about .hackgu returner and the games

Post by jasper2404 »

so so many questions came up to my mind after watching .hack GU returner

1.)did ovan really come back to life? or the movie just show the fantasy of ovan and aina together?

2.) is the .hack GU returner the final episode of .hack GU? meaning that episode is the most final and will finish .hack GU series and no more?

3.) why didnt the master of tabby show in the .hack games? also tatsuya and the others?

4.)who did like haseo more shino? or atoli?

5.)so the purpose of the .hack gu returner is to show how aida being reborn is that it?

6.) are there any more .hack GU episode, game or series that i missed i already watched .hack trilogy, games vol 1 to 3, .hack roots and returner, are there anymore?

7.) why is the serpent of lore still there in the .hack GU returner? i thought yata and pi will retire?

8.) why isnt natsume, piros the 3rd, the azure knights in the .hack GU returner?

sorry for the long questions T__T but these things is bugging me and it will not stop until these questions have been answered T__T
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Re: QUESTIONs help me :D about .hackgu returner and the games

Post by Erroneous »

1. Ovan didn't come back to life, he was comatosed after Rebirth and finally awoke in Returner.
  2. Returner could be seen as the final component to the series, much like GIFT was the original games.
  3. He and among a few of his friends found another game and dropped out The World altogether.
  4. Originally was Shino for it gave him reason and cause, but the experience with Atoli gave him happyness and life, so in the end Atoli.
  5. More or less a wrap up and a conclusion you can enjoy rather spend your time achieving, and being in the form of an epilogue.
  6. .hack//Roots, .hack//GU+, .hack//GU, .hack//GnU, .hack//Aclor, .hack//CELL, .hack//GU Rebirth/Reminisce/Redemption, .hack//Trilogy .hack//Returner
  7. They still have a purpose and job, just AIDA monitoring isn't their main priority as admins anymore obviously.
  8. The Azure Knights are in Returner, you'll have to look closely in the background. Natsume and Piros are not in the episode however, they were traditionally game characters.
jasper2404

Post by jasper2404 »

thank you for the answer :D NICE
i have another question based on your answers:

1.) SO .hack gift was the last of all the original games like .hack returner?

2.).hack GU+? .hackGU//Aclor? .hackGU? .hack Cell? where can i find these 3 .hacks... can you five me links :D are they like anime series, movie or manga?

3.) are the azure knights human? why are they in the returner?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

1) No, not at all. .hack//Gift was just a funny parody episode. The closest equivalent to .hack//Returner would be .hack//Unison, where the SIGN and first four game characters meet up, though it's not the end of that saga due to the Legend of the Twilight anime and manga.

2) .hack//GU+ is a manga, along with Alcor. The GU books and the Cell series are obviously books. GU+ and the GU Books are being translated and released, but they're not complete yet. I believe four volumes of GU+ and one volume of the GU Books are out, and Alcor is going to be translated soon, and Cell probably after that. To get all this stuff, you'll have to wait unless you can read Japanese.

3) The Azure Knights are AI's created by Aura. They have nothing else to do, so why not party?
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

He's right, UNISION was the one. Not sure why I stated GIFT, guess I liked it better :P
jasper2404

Post by jasper2404 »

so all of the other .hack related to .hack GU is a book or a novel.... hayzzz can you give me some link to the .hack GU+, cell and the other things related to .hack gu which i dont know :D

thanks for the answers :D
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/.hack//Wiki You can look up details on everything .hack-related on this wiki. It's run by fans, for fans, and is very accurate.
jasper2404

Post by jasper2404 »

cool thanks :D

one last question...

1.) did ovan really woke from his coma in .hack GU returner? and all's well and ends well? happy ending :D
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

jasper2404 wrote:cool thanks :D

one last question...

1.) did ovan really woke from his coma in .hack GU returner? and all's well and ends well? happy ending :D
He did and all is well with The World R:2, that is until the next saga which is called .hack//LINK.