Shino's Wardrobe Change

srgisme

Shino's Wardrobe Change

Post by srgisme »

I am new to the forums and so I don't know if this has been answered or not, but does anyone know why Shino's outfit DRASTICALLY changes from the .hack//Roots anime to the .hack//G.U. games? Is there a reason she starts with white clothes and pink hair, and ends up with black clothes and blond hair?
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Re: Shino's Wardrobe Change

Post by Erroneous »

Adjust the hue and contrast on your television set. Your eyes are playing tricks on you.
srgisme

Post by srgisme »

Insydius wrote:Adjust the hue and contrast on your television set. Your eyes are playing tricks on you.
...srsly. Answer the question.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

First off, there is no Shino with "blonde" hair. That's a totally different character altogether who also wears green and white clothes similar to Shino's white then black outfit. Secondly, there is amass of threads and topics throughout this forum explaining, analyzing, revisiting all these changes and more if you were to browse through or use the search bar for precise questions and answers. I'd say visit the frontpage to check the character pages, but Shino is skipped out.
srgisme wrote:...srsly. Answer the question.
With a demand like that, how do you expect anything from anyone? :P

Internet, serious business!
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Shino changes her design after Ovan's dissappearance in .hack//Roots. It symbolizes the devotion towards her decisions. In the anime her hair is pink and in the games it is a silver gray. The blond hair your referring to only appears with her previous form in the game's flashback. There's only a few of them. If its something else then the character your thinking of is Atoli.
srgisme

Post by srgisme »

|<!73 wrote:Shino changes her design after Ovan's dissappearance in .hack//Roots. It symbolizes the devotion towards her decisions. In the anime her hair is pink and in the games it is a silver gray. The blond hair your referring to only appears with her previous form in the game's flashback. There's only a few of them. If its something else then the character your thinking of is Atoli.
Ok, thank you Kite. But wait, I thought only Adept Rogues could change their character design after the character's creation?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Doesn't seem that way. Seisaku changes race and class, though it's possible he just restarted. Either way Roots shows accessories to be editable...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Outfit colors have been customizable since Sign, as Subaru proves.
srgisme

Post by srgisme »

AuraTwilight wrote:Outfit colors have been customizable since Sign, as Subaru proves.
Wow! AuraTwilight replied to my post! I feel honored! ^^ Ok..don't yell at me...but I must ask this....If you're the Dr. House of these boards, then does that mean you have a cane? XD
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

srgisme wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:Outfit colors have been customizable since Sign, as Subaru proves.
Wow! AuraTwilight replied to my post! I feel honored! ^^ Ok..don't yell at me...but I must ask this....If you're the Dr. House of these boards, then does that mean you have a cane? XD
Wow..... :)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Damn right I do, nyukka. And if you ever cross me, I'll beat you with the diamond end of this pimpin' piece o'glass.
Sha
Location: Lives in a small apartment. Dreams of one day living in a large house filling with Corn Dracaena.

Post by Sha »

srgisme wrote:I am new to the forums and so I don't know if this has been answered or not, but does anyone know why Shino's outfit DRASTICALLY changes from the .hack//Roots anime to the .hack//G.U. games? Is there a reason she starts with white clothes and pink hair, and ends up with black clothes and blond hair?
I tough no one noticing it, And yes Shino Wardrobe are drasticly change. maybe that's because they using Atoli as Shino skin characther. Sadly

From what i concern Shino doesn't use Any Gloves at all and She's taller than atoli.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Sha wrote:From what i concern Shino doesn't use Any Gloves at all and She's taller than atoli.
They're exactly the same in every way except wardrobe, hair color, and wave symbols. And as for the gloves...Well, look closely at your signature.
Sha
Location: Lives in a small apartment. Dreams of one day living in a large house filling with Corn Dracaena.

Post by Sha »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Sha wrote:From what i concern Shino doesn't use Any Gloves at all and She's taller than atoli.
They're exactly the same in every way except wardrobe, hair color, and wave symbols. And as for the gloves...Well, look closely at your signature.
No..., This Signature was made from .Hack//Trilogy, But the original Shino Wardrobe on .Hack//Roots are doesn't have any gloves
CLICK HERE FOR THE PROOF

And One more Her hair are Pink not Grey,
Huff ... I just Wish they made her Skin Character with her White Outfit
Last edited by Sha on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Sha wrote:
_Tri-edge_ wrote:
No..., This Signature was made from .Hack//Trilogy, But the original Shino Wardrobe on .Hack//Roots are doesn't have any gloves
CLICK HERE FOR THE PROOF

And One more Her hair are Pink not Grey,
Huff ... I just Wish they made her Skin Character with her White Outfit
You said she never wore gloves "at all". I already knew about her old wardrobe not having any.
Sha

Post by Sha »

That's the wrong Proof you click, I have edited it with other link.
CLICK HERE FOR THE PROOF

And She's taller, you can see it when she's standing right beside Tabby
seraf

Post by seraf »

srgisme wrote: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm I am new to the forums and so I don't know if this has been answered or not, but does anyone know why Shino's outfit DRASTICALLY changes from the .hack//Roots anime to the .hack//G.U. games? Is there a reason she starts with white clothes and pink hair, and ends up with black outfit for men and blond hair?
I hadn't paid attention. so what is the original version?
heightchar

Post by heightchar »

Shino's wardrobe change in .hack//Roots to .hack//G.U. is due to the story's progression and character development. Without giving away too much, her appearance transformation aligns with the narrative as you delve deeper into the series. Enjoy exploring the world of .hack!