In Trilogy....New Form!!!!

sakura_haseo

In Trilogy....New Form!!!!

Post by sakura_haseo »

About this topic, i wanna tell a little something...

When i see this OVA, Their stories had been summarised. And their ending are diffrent from v'game. But i see newest form in there. This is the picture.

Atoli in AIDA infection form.

Haso in B-ST (called as 'beast') form.

So............. what's your comment about their appereances?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: In Trilogy....New Form!!!!

Post by TheSorrow »

...Uhh...i think everyone already knows that, even those who haven't watched Trilogy at all.

And Atoli's AIDA "form" in Trilogy is nothing compared to her form in GU+ (i guess it was GU+, i only saw the scan once and it freaked me out XD)
Kazekun

Post by Kazekun »

Well my thoughts on Haseo's b-st form: It looks WAY to NARUTO oriented! When Naruto is in his Fox-form! But that's just my humble opinion.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kazekun wrote:Well my thoughts on Haseo's b-st form: It looks WAY to NARUTO oriented! When Naruto is in his Fox-form! But that's just my humble opinion.
Um...no. I don't see any resemblance at all. And even if there was, it's probably just because both of them are referring to the mythological counterpart of a tailed beast. Besides, .hack would technically be the "first" here.
Kazekun

Post by Kazekun »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Kazekun wrote:Well my thoughts on Haseo's b-st form: It looks WAY to NARUTO oriented! When Naruto is in his Fox-form! But that's just my humble opinion.
Um...no. I don't see any resemblance at all. And even if there was, it's probably just because both of them are referring to the mythological counterpart of a tailed beast. Besides, .hack would technically be the "first" here.
I see a perfect resemblance, of course I'm probably more fluent in Naruto.
I'm not saying it WAS based-off Naruto, I'm not, just saying it LOOKS like it is. There's a difference. They probably are referring to that, not saying your wrong.
Not really, no, since technically the tailed-beast form Naruto takes in the manga happened before Trilogy.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

HO SHAT!! THIS IS EPIC NEWS!!!

Can't wait to see Trilogy when it comes here.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

sakura_haseo wrote:About this topic, i wanna tell a little something...

When i see this OVA, Their stories had been summarised. And their ending are diffrent from v'game. But i see newest form in there. This is the picture.
Well its not an OVA, its a movie. And its not a very good one really.

AIDA Atoli=tentacles!(hawt)

Bst Form= Haseo+Emo Rage+Unlimited Blade Works+Gate of Babylon

Unfortunately Bst Form is nothing more than a jobber.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kazekun wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
I see a perfect resemblance, of course I'm probably more fluent in Naruto.
I'm not saying it WAS based-off Naruto, I'm not, just saying it LOOKS like it is. There's a difference. They probably are referring to that, not saying your wrong.
Not really, no, since technically the tailed-beast form Naruto takes in the manga happened before Trilogy.
I was talking more about a few choice monsters that appeared in .hack//Infection, not Trilogy. I don't think anyone's stupid enough to believe Trilogy was released before Naruto, try and fit the context.
heineshero
Location: At field under the night-moon-light. Beat my master then u can hv me..

Post by heineshero »

Where can i get hack trilogy or GU+? Im in indonesia, is this a game or anime like .hack//sign?
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Trilogy is a movie based on the 3 GU games, it has only been released on Japan; GU+ is a a manga that shows an alternate version of the story in the GU games. Where can you get them? Buying them online would be your best choice, I suppose.