What happened to the Azura knights?

Labyrinth

What happened to the Azura knights?

Post by Labyrinth »

One thing I still don't get....how did Kite's game character became an A.I.?
Aura is gone, so she can't be the one who miraclulously saved the three Azura knights from the 75% chance of getting deleted forever....
(although they were rather corrupted and all...)
Anyway, so was it ever reveiled what exactly happened to them? Or does anybody know even the slightest info about this topic?
I'm dying to know...
fepkk

Re: What happened to the Azura knights?

Post by fepkk »

Calm down. Have you played all the three games of .Hack GU series? If you haven't(probabily not), I suggest you to do so. Anyway, If you really wanna know, here is the answer: Azure Kite is an AIDA and either are the other 2 Azure Knights. However, they were created by Aura after Kite left "The world" to protect her and correct any problems that may appear. On other words, they 'kill' the bad AIDAs in "The world".
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...Uh...The Azure Knights are NOT AIDA o-O

Anyways, yeah, it has been fully revealed how they were created and all, when, and what is their purpose; all that information is revealed in the GU games. I'd highly recommend you to play them if you wanna find it on your own, but if you wanna know right away, here it is (big spoilers for anyone who hasn't played them)
The Azure Knights are AIs created by Aura in order to fight AIDA. Aura, more than being 'gone', simply stopped being the God of The World yet she still was there looking at everything that happened. Most likely the R:1 data of Kite, Balmung and Orca was indeed deleted (maybe with a certain exception, LINK spoiler), but that isn't why they have creepy looks. That's because Aura rushed on their creation; she created them based on her memories, and though she has a good memory (lol, Ultimate AI) she just created them 'enough' to find AIDA and didn't finish their looks (with Kite not even his voice). So in short, they're Aura's creations to fight AIDA...they aren't zombies or AIDA or anything, just incomplete but powerful AIs
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

One thing I still don't get....how did Kite's game character became an A.I.?
Aura is gone, so she can't be the one who miraclulously saved the three Azura knights from the 75% chance of getting deleted forever....
(although they were rather corrupted and all...)
Anyway, so was it ever reveiled what exactly happened to them? Or does anybody know even the slightest info about this topic?
I'm dying to know...
Aura reconstructed the Azure Knights from scratch using her memories of the characters, but she wasn't able to complete them because she had to deploy them earlier. Aside from looks, they really have nothing to do with the original characters.
Calm down. Have you played all the three games of .Hack GU series? If you haven't(probabily not), I suggest you to do so. Anyway, If you really wanna know, here is the answer: Azure Kite is an AIDA and either are the other 2 Azure Knights. However, they were created by Aura after Kite left "The world" to protect her and correct any problems that may appear. On other words, they 'kill' the bad AIDAs in "The world".
No, they're not. AIDA refers only to spontaneously, naturally evolved AI's that are born without the help of other AI's or humans. So far, only the black blobs fit this category, and they're all connected by a hive mind intelligence. The Azure Knights are essentially the Vagrant AI's we're used to, except not so Vagrant.
The Azure Knights are AIs created by Aura in order to fight AIDA. Aura, more than being 'gone', simply stopped being the God of The World yet she still was there looking at everything that happened. Most likely the R:1 data of Kite, Balmung and Orca was indeed deleted (maybe with a certain exception, LINK spoiler), but that isn't why they have creepy looks. That's because Aura rushed on their creation; she created them based on her memories, and though she has a good memory (lol, Ultimate AI) she just created them 'enough' to find AIDA and didn't finish their looks (with Kite not even his voice). So in short, they're Aura's creations to fight AIDA...they aren't zombies or AIDA or anything, just incomplete but powerful AIs
Correct. She wasn't able to complete them because the AIDA attacked earlier than she expected, so she was all "....f*ck, um...good enough, go get them."