Im Fing confused

Darmk Lord Space Cow

Im Fing confused

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

Ok so I admit I haven't watched roots yet so I might be missing somthing but I can't find anny conection between gu and the rest of the series. They never mention morgana or heruld and u only see aura like once whut the hell is the conection between gu and the rest of .hack the only conection I saw was the epitaths but that dident really make much sense becouse now thare on you're side? Whut is up with that? Also aside frome a virus whut is ida and who the hec put it tha was it morgana or is she dead now becouse of aura?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Im Fing confused

Post by AuraTwilight »

There's something called the Terminal Disc that's packaged with the special edition of Volume One you need to see. I'll summarize.

Aura, for some reason, disappeared, and without her, the internet started to become crappy due to a buttload of errors and stuff, so CC Corp decides to bring her back, or make a new Ultimate AI under their control. To do this, they found the data for the Eight Phases scattered throughout the internet, and then turned them into PC's. The project was led by two geniuses, Jun Banshoya and Jyotaro Amagi. They learned that these Epitaph PC's can't be used by just anyone however, you have to be "chosen" by it.

So they gather up people who can use the PC's and try and use them to create a new Aura, but Jun noticed a bunch of anomalies in The World, and he theorized that this was because the Epitaph PC's were generating an Anti-Existence like Cubia did to Kite's Bracelet, so he took the Tarvos PC and hid it away. However, Amagi made a fake one for him to use, and tried to go through with the plan. Because of his use of the Dummy PC, Amagi went insane, the seven Chosen Ones went into comas, and almost all of The World's data was destroyed, causing CC Corp to make the R:2 version. The Dummy PC was destroyed, and the seven real ones escaped into the internet to find people who could use them, such as Haseo and co.

As for Jun, who had Tarvos, he gave this to his sister...
Darmk Lord Space Cow

I see now thank u I never pre ordered the game is tha a way I can get a version with the terminal discs? But whut about ida is that the anti exsistance or did someone just put a virus tha to screw with everyone?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:I see now thank u I never pre ordered the game is tha a way I can get a version with the terminal discs? But whut about ida is that the anti exsistance or did someone just put a virus tha to screw with everyone?
AIDA are the anomalities found in the internet, i'm not sure but i don't think they relate to the Anti Existence Jun mentioned, they're more like..just internet bugs. Having Aura being the "god" who kept fixing and preventing those bugs to grow, without her they kept growing and becoming bigger and smarter, and eventually one of them started attacking people, and that's how everything started.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

I see now thank u for clearing that up. I really need to watch roots and play gu over to understand it better I don't like being behind on info. Im pritty we'll knowledgeable in the older stuf but I really gotta catch up on the new generation.