So what was the "twist"? (spoilers)

hanoodles

Re: So what was the "twist"? (spoilers)

Post by hanoodles »

Midori wrote:
Tawalaya wrote:Just thought I should point out. Wiseman/Naobi/Yata's RL person and voice is unknown, right? And with each character he did have a different voice, yes?

Also, listen to Orca's voice! His player is what, 14? I highly doubt a 14 year old kid has that kind of voice in RL. Also, in Roots didn't we see PKers posing as defenseless women that disguised their voice in the game?

Who's to say "The World" doesn't have a voice modification system? If so, then the person at the end of Trilogy talking with the user/player who controls Pi could very well be the RL person who controls Yata. :0
However, she was talking to that person in the game. So whoever she was speaking to, it was their player's voice. And the player's voice was not Yata's, correct? And I highly doubt Yata made a new character if the PC Yata had an Epitaph in it.

And as far as we know Bith the Black, aka Ichiro Sato, is still alive. And we don't know what he and Helba are up to. For all we know, he could be Zelkova. If Zelkova contacted Pi via her cell phone with an e-mail, who's to say they don't talk openly now that the events of G.U. have transpired? He could have even recruited her into joining his and Helba's hacking team. I mean, Reiko Saeki quit CC Corp at the end of G.U. yes? So she would be free to stray from any rules within the game and her job's parameters.

But that itself is only speculation also.
oooh god so many words