Somebodies are missing - Trilogy [SPOILERS]

A.P.Z.A.E.

Re: Somebodies are missing - Trilogy [SPOILERS]

Post by A.P.Z.A.E. »

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess he meant AFTER said explosion, Aura.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

A.P.Z.A.E. wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess he meant AFTER said explosion, Aura.
Probably he went into his coffin and regenerated somewhere, and since Haseo was already on his intense battle with Ovan and all he stayed away until Rebirth triggered. Then just stayed with Balmung and Orca doing nothing and ready to fight any other anomality that might appear.
Something like that.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

A.P.Z.A.E. wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess he meant AFTER said explosion, Aura.
Yea, I know. I meant that he exploded, and in the Trilogy universe, probably doesn't regenerate at all, with no back up Knights.
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

That's got to suck for Azure Kite then.

Wish the Knights showed up too, not just Endrance and Sakubo. And maybe at least some of the Avatars as well. Only Skeith and Corbenik were ever shown.
destai

Post by destai »

It's for the best they kept unnecessary cameos like Endrance and Sakubo out. When they go out of there way to force extra characters into the plot out of nothing but fan service you end up with some shitty cheesy mess like those group scenes in Advent Children. Yeah it was wonderful to see all of you but jesus ****, I've seen better directed power ranger episodes. But like I was saying, they really did you a favor not forcing them in where they weren't welcome.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

destai wrote:It's for the best they kept unnecessary cameos like Endrance and Sakubo out. When they go out of there way to force extra characters into the plot out of nothing but fan service you end up with some shitty cheesy mess like those group scenes in Advent Children. Yeah it was wonderful to see all of you but jesus ****, I've seen better directed power ranger episodes. But like I was saying, they really did you a favor not forcing them in where they weren't welcome.
I can understand everyone else, but if they could make room for Bordeaux, Alkaid, Sakaki, Asta, and Iyoten, they can get Endrance and Sakubo in there. I mean, christ, you could've atleast had them as GU members from the get-go. It's not like any of the Epitaph Users had any personality except for Haseo, Atoli, or Ovan in this movie, so it's no big deal.
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

AuraTwilight wrote:He exploded, what the hell do you think happened?
May I steal this quote to add to my siggy. I just loved the way you phrased it AT! XD
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Genshie wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:He exploded, what the hell do you think happened?
May I steal this quote to add to my siggy. I just loved the way you phrased it AT! XD
Go for it. One doesn't need permission to quote me.
Luckydan

Post by Luckydan »

Hey I'm Back,

I'm just wondering how could someone in the middle of the Simpson Desert in Australia be playing this WORLD game, fall unconscious, and be transported to the Hospital before they die of dehydration or get mauled by Dingos. Take a look at the players affected map at the Serpent of Knowledge of Australia.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Uh, there ARE towns in the Simpson Desert, you know.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

As I rewatch the movie, I just realized that Silabus, Gaspard, Asta, and Iyoten cameo (it's not hard to find).

At the moment, I'm looking for Endrance and SakuBo, but not finding them at all. :/

Spoilers for GU+/Trilogy:
I also realized that GU+ seems to be mixed into this, since SakuBo is actually comatose in GU+, and En is PKed later on. This is probably one of the reasons why they don't appear.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Spoilers for GU+/Trilogy:
I also realized that GU+ seems to be mixed into this, since SakuBo is actually comatose in GU+, and En is PKed later on. This is probably one of the reasons why they don't appear.
Possible, but I think that'd be made apparent.
GoZero

Post by GoZero »

Damn it, we needed more Taihaku. He was the one character that I wanted to at least have a cameo in the movie. But I suppose Endrance, Sakubo, Matsu, Zelkova, Antares and a number of other characters were further up the cameo line up than Taihaku.
Joey529

Post by Joey529 »

when is the dot hack movie comming out in the us.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

We don't know when it's getting localized, or even if it will ever be. The movie's barely been released in Japan, it'll be awhile before we can even expect any type of announcement concerning a U.S. release.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

so if you put that in years, how many do you think it would take?
GoZero

Post by GoZero »

AuraTwilight wrote:
destai wrote:It's for the best they kept unnecessary cameos like Endrance and Sakubo out. When they go out of there way to force extra characters into the plot out of nothing but fan service you end up with some shitty cheesy mess like those group scenes in Advent Children. Yeah it was wonderful to see all of you but jesus ****, I've seen better directed power ranger episodes. But like I was saying, they really did you a favor not forcing them in where they weren't welcome.
I can understand everyone else, but if they could make room for Bordeaux, Alkaid, Sakaki, Asta, and Iyoten, they can get Endrance and Sakubo in there. I mean, christ, you could've atleast had them as GU members from the get-go. It's not like any of the Epitaph Users had any personality except for Haseo, Atoli, or Ovan in this movie, so it's no big deal.
Sakaki wasn't really a cameo but more of a minor character. He had enough lines.

But where are the Silabus and Gaspard cameos? I didn't notice them.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

GoZero wrote:But where are the Silabus and Gaspard cameos? I didn't notice them.
If I'm not mistaken they appear almost at the end of the movie, when they show most of the characters in that white room/space (whatever you may call it) but they appear only for a few seconds :\
GoZero

Post by GoZero »

FallenDragon wrote:
GoZero wrote:But where are the Silabus and Gaspard cameos? I didn't notice them.
If I'm not mistaken they appear almost at the end of the movie, when they show most of the characters in that white room/space (whatever you may call it) but they appear only for a few seconds :\
Oh, I thought they meant something other than that. Like around Mac Anu or something. I knew about that one.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

GoZero wrote:
FallenDragon wrote:
Oh, I thought they meant something other than that. Like around Mac Anu or something. I knew about that one.
Sadly that's it for them, at least from what I remember >__> I'd have to watch it again since I haven't seen it in a while. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the only time they appear.