//GU Trilogy in Tokyo

Lycoris.cyl

//GU Trilogy in Tokyo

Post by Lycoris.cyl »

According to dothackers latest message, .hack//GU triology will premier in Tokyo on the 22nd. Is anyone thinking of going?
.hack//BICTIOUS

Re: //GU Trilogy in Tokyo

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

To head off the flamers who'll probably flock here, I'd like to point out that there IS a good chance of English-speaking fans being in Japan, so no "LOL WE'RE NOT JAPS LOL" stuff.

(God, I feel dirty for that term.)
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

I really wish I could! But flying all the way to Japan just to see a movie that will probably be localized eventually, or at least end up fan-subbed on the internet, seems kinda ridiculous. :)
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

I have a friend in japan who is going, and he said he might be able to...*get me a copy* if you know what I mean >_>; but no I wish I was going.
Lycoris.cyl

Post by Lycoris.cyl »

O_O!!!!! Lucky! I'd like just to hear about it from someone lol, but yeah this close to Christmas and whatnot its a nearly impossible time to go :(
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

If it's format is movie. .For subs, we must wait for the DVD series XD
Even if I go there, there's no way I could understand it XD
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

I doubt there's any chance it'll still be in theaters when I go to Japan in June, I think the DVD comes out in March ='( I guess I'll just have to buy the DVD when I go down there... Too bad I won't be able to play it on my DVD player here because of region coding >____> I could still play it on a laptop though, right?
Phantazy

Post by Phantazy »

Since it's premiering on TV, I think I might ask my friend to record it for me and send me the DVD. >>; I WILL buy it if it goes for sale over here though since my Japanese is rather limited and so I'll need subs or dubs to understand most of it. =/
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Hiroshi Matsuyama and Atsuko Enomoto (Aina, Mistral) were apparently at the premier show. It's times like this that I wish that dothackers had a mysterious benefactor who sends me to Japan to report on these things. Sadly, this is not the case. Also, it's not clear if the TV special is Trilogy itself or if it's like, a behind the scenes thing.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

We just have to accept the sad fact that it's a pretty niche film. Even if every single registered user on this site convinced 100 people to see it, it would still only end up doing just slightly better than the Aqua Teen movie. (I'm really proud of this statistic)