Triology Trailers... Spoilers?

SilverKiento

Triology Trailers... Spoilers?

Post by SilverKiento »

Hey! I want to watch the .hack//G.U. Trilogy trailers SOOOO bad but I haven't beaten Volume 3 yet.. so I didn't want to watch the trailers yet because I was afraid there'd be spoilers. So my question is.. for someone who is  right before the Title Match of the Sage palace... are there any spoilers in the Trilogy trailers? You have no idea how much I want to watch them!
Aura's Little Sister

Re: Triology Trailers... Spoilers?

Post by Aura's Little Sister »

Nahh..most of the stuff in the trailers didn't ever happened in the games.It safe to watch them.
SilverKiento

Re: Trilogy Trailers... Spoilers?

Post by SilverKiento »

Woohoo! Thanks. Those trailers are AWESOME. I find it hard to believe that they'll be able to fit it all into a feature length movie though. *hopes for more than one* Haseo looks 4000 times more bad-ass in the movie!
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

actually there are a few thins that happen and are shown there but it is just a small part and the way it appears you don't eed to worry. the trailer is AWESOME. Cool, man.
Hasseo

Post by Hasseo »

This form of his defintly is much better than the Xth form and does fall in line very well to the theme of his armour
Jindan

Post by Jindan »

Can you pls tell me ifthe .hack trilogy will be subbed with japansese voice or english dubbed like in the game?
zaffax
Location: Making the greatest innovations in security since the can of woop ass.

Post by zaffax »

Trilogy looks freaking amazing. Definitely uncanon though.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Jindan wrote:Can you pls tell me ifthe .hack trilogy will be subbed with japansese voice or english dubbed like in the game?
First when it's released, it's going to be Japanese voices. Then someone would go around subbing it for thoes who don't know Japanese. Then a century later it would be localized by the American Bamco (Namco-Bandai) and it would be English dubbed. The only problem would be if it will include the Japanese voiceover on the localized released.
k-su

Post by k-su »

I dont think Bandai would hold out on jap voiceovers for a dvd. With the games, there was the so called problem with disk space, but an 80 minute film on either DVD or Bluray would be far from full compared to any one of the .hack games I think. Besides, the usual Bandai dvds have dual voice options, so why should it be any different with Trilogy? If they do indeed make the mistake of leaving out jap voiceovers, I'd be pretty pissed but then I'd get over it by watching my japanese dvd/bluray.

I'm curious as to if when they decide to localize it, will they be able to get everyone back (the english VAs I mean) to do it. I think that wont be much of a problem, but you never know.

I'm also curious to see if the US version gets bundled with an extra goodie or something too (doubt it but would be cool) like The World Guildbook or an artbook or figurine.

Also, they better do a better job promoting GU Trilogy than the games (at least at FF7 AC level-commercials) GU didnt even get any commercials here in the US, but I think after the success of the games here, the least they could do is flash a 30 second commercial on the tube. I doubt we'll get little more than a website, tho or even an extention from an existing one.
Chili

Post by Chili »

k-su wrote:I dont think Bandai would hold out on jap voiceovers for a dvd. With the games, there was the so called problem with disk space, but an 80 minute film on either DVD or Bluray would be far from full compared to any one of the .hack games I think. Besides, the usual Bandai dvds have dual voice options, so why should it be any different with Trilogy? If they do indeed make the mistake of leaving out jap voiceovers, I'd be pretty pissed but then I'd get over it by watching my japanese dvd/bluray.
Hnnn. Can you say, sub groups? :)