5th Form Speculation Thread

Demon_Skeith

Re: 5th form???!!?

Post by Demon_Skeith »

I wonder what happen that he got that way and what dose skeith look like?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I'm betting it's either Skeith going beserk and manifesting in the PC, or AIDA infection.
Lagunamov

Post by Lagunamov »

I'd rather it was an AIDA infection since, honestly, it didn't last long enough in Redemption. Still, the lack of any black dots for now, or black matter or whatever you'd like to call it, probably means it's caused by something else. Skeith going berserk seems possible...

Anyone noticed this btw?

Haseo in B-st Form being held captive maybe?
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

maybe skeith took over haseo's PC body and went berserk
Tenji

Post by Tenji »

B-st... it sounds like a berseked Skeith to me... maybe is berseked due to AIDA infection since we don´t actualy know what´s the efect that AIDA can have on Haseo... maybe an AIDA infected Haseo would be like "the terror of death" + Skeith powers... (always wanted to see Haseo DD some pkers...)
k-su

Post by k-su »

Lagunamov wrote:I'd rather it was an AIDA infection since, honestly, it didn't last long enough in Redemption. Still, the lack of any black dots for now, or black matter or whatever you'd like to call it, probably means it's caused by something else. Skeith going berserk seems possible...

Anyone noticed this btw?

Haseo in B-st Form being held captive maybe?

Wow, where'd ya find that at? Dont tell me I overlooked it in the trailer. Time to reexamine the trailer again.
That pic had me curious and it reminded me of this little piece. Enjoy

2nd form seems to be getting alot more facetime from what we've seen of the trailers and pictures, along w/ B-st form. I guess I'd rather see those than Haseo the bellydancer for half the movie.
Mia

Post by Mia »

Seems so....it looks like they added wings to this form.Or extra pair of arms,or weapons...I'm thinking of Ovan and his AIDA arm. Maybe it is an AIDA infection after all.
Lagunamov

Post by Lagunamov »

k-su wrote: Wow, where'd ya find that at? Dont tell me I overlooked it in the trailer. Time to reexamine the trailer again.
That pic had me curious and it reminded me of this little piece. Enjoy

2nd form seems to be getting alot more facetime from what we've seen of the trailers and pictures, along w/ B-st form. I guess I'd rather see those than Haseo the bellydancer for half the movie.
I took those from the latest trailer (the video in the conference). I also took a bit over 40 screens from it, covering almost everything shown (I think I only missed one piece of conceptual artwork of Mac Anu)

Anyway, at least now we have a clear shot at what those things behind Haseo are (in an old scan you could also see them, but I couldn't make out what they were). An AIDA infection seems more possible now. I am liking the idea of it being both AIDA and Skeith though.

Random: Any more pics like this one you are keeping from us? Cause I seriosuly don't feel like navigating through dengeki online just to check that XD
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

i honestly have no idea what to make of this since it doesn't seem to fall within the time line of g.u.. that noted i am aware of the exclusive content and upgraded cg, but if i'm going to make a guess on this B st form than i'll speculate that Skeith went beserk within Haseo's pc. To elaborate further i will suggest that Skeith also has a new form especially since it is able to manifest itself within Haseo's pc. If you look at Atoli, there is a picture where she is all screwed up. it doesn't look like aida-infection from reminisce. could that be a form for Atoli? >> that is to say Innis manifesting itself within Atoli's pc. if that was the case, however that would suggest that the other 6 epitaph users also have B st forms and new upgraded avatars. i personally don't think that is the case nor will it go that far. the real problem is that we don't know exactly the nature of Haseo's B st form and when and how it takes place within the realm of g.u..

i just want to point this out, even though it is kind of obvious. B st is likely an abbreviation to identify that which is Haseo's 5th form... Beast... translating to Haseo's epitaph; Skeith. Since it is known as a 5th form, that would imply that it is something Haseo gains after redemption/returner. Something else that came to mind was the tidbit from g.u.//returner was with the situation between the aida ai and Haseo who Atoli could read with her avatar and who Haseo decided not to eliminate. i'm not sure of the exact context of that event but i am skeptical to its relevance to what we are seeing now with this 5th form. Especially when we don't know when or how this takes place. Or simply if this is an elaboration of the story of G.U. which would mean that it is not simply the animation that was upgraded. of course then that would mean there would be no 5th form to begin with. there is 10 minutes of exclusive content right? could this B st form Haseo utilizes be part of this exclusive content?

>> something else i thought of. about the idea of Skeith going beserk within Haseo's pc. It wouldn't make absolute sense because... well you would think Haseo has control over himself. There is the point that Skeith went beserk once. but where was the B st form then? What is the difference between when Haseo fought Kuhn in the arena and the circumstances that brought about this 5th form? we really don't know. i doubt it is a hack because that prop was already used with Zelkova and Haseo's xth form. aida infection? i'm skeptical of that as well. Of course when you look at Atoli in that one picture it seems like it would all fit together.
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

Dragoon2044 wrote:i honestly have no idea what to make of this since it doesn't seem to fall within the time line of g.u.. that noted i am aware of the exclusive content and upgraded cg, but if i'm going to make a guess on this B st form than i'll speculate that Skeith went beserk within Haseo's pc. To elaborate further i will suggest that Skeith also has a new form especially since it is able to manifest itself within Haseo's pc. If you look at Atoli, there is a picture where she is all screwed up. it doesn't look like aida-infection from reminisce. could that be a form for Atoli? >> that is to say Innis manifesting itself within Atoli's pc. if that was the case, however that would suggest that the other 6 epitaph users also have B st forms and new upgraded avatars. i personally don't think that is the case nor will it go that far. the real problem is that we don't know exactly the nature of Haseo's B st form and when and how it takes place within the realm of g.u..

i just want to point this out, even though it is kind of obvious. B st is likely an abbreviation to identify that which is Haseo's 5th form... Beast... translating to Haseo's epitaph; Skeith. Since it is known as a 5th form, that would imply that it is something Haseo gains after redemption/returner. Something else that came to mind was the tidbit from g.u.//returner was with the situation between the aida ai and Haseo who Atoli could read with her avatar and who Haseo decided not to eliminate. i'm not sure of the exact context of that event but i am skeptical to its relevance to what we are seeing now with this 5th form. Especially when we don't know when or how this takes place. Or simply if this is an elaboration of the story of G.U. which would mean that it is not simply the animation that was upgraded. of course then that would mean there would be no 5th form to begin with. there is 10 minutes of exclusive content right? could this B st form Haseo utilizes be part of this exclusive content?

>> something else i thought of. about the idea of Skeith going beserk within Haseo's pc. It wouldn't make absolute sense because... well you would think Haseo has control over himself. There is the point that Skeith went beserk once. but where was the B st form then? What is the difference between when Haseo fought Kuhn in the arena and the circumstances that brought about this 5th form? we really don't know. i doubt it is a hack because that prop was already used with Zelkova and Haseo's xth form. aida infection? i'm skeptical of that as well. Of course when you look at Atoli in that one picture it seems like it would all fit together.
you make a very good point but if you look at haseo's face it looks like he isn't even in the PC body so it could be the avatar took over the PC body and have merged and no longer can be used by others and out of the control of CC corp.
Lagunamov

Post by Lagunamov »

The moment Haseo breaked into the Creator's Room (or whatever the place where Aina was is called) during the first trailer we saw, through what seemed like a data anomality from Avatar Space and in his new B-st Form, I think we could pretty much tell this is a re-telling of the GU story.

To me it seems that the AIDA infection that Haseo suffered in Redemption and only lasted about 10 seconds might be exploited more in Trilogy. Atoli seems to have only an AIDA infection (despite the new spikes in her hat, she still has an enormous ammount of AIDA surrounding her), while Haseo's might actually be Skeith going berserk inside Haseo's PC due to an AIDA infection. How are these different? Beats me, but seems possible at least to me. Maybe there's some unknown factor that caused it that might be introduced in Trilogy, who knows
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

If you look at Atoli, there is a picture where she is all screwed up. it doesn't look like aida-infection from reminisce. could that be a form for Atoli? >>
It's been officially described as AIDA Infection, sorry. The jury's still out on B-st form, though.
Since it is known as a 5th form, that would imply that it is something Haseo gains after redemption/returner.
It doesn't necessarily have to be "5th" in order of progression, but just "5th" in terms of what forms have been revealing; I imagine Haseo overcoming B-st Form in an inner struggle and rebirthing into Xth Form, m'self. It can't have come after Redemption/Returner, since Trilogy is a retelling of the first three games, and I doubt they'd reveal something from the last third or so of the movie like this.

Plus, "5th Form" was never officially used.
Something else that came to mind was the tidbit from g.u.//returner was with the situation between the aida ai and Haseo who Atoli could read with her avatar and who Haseo decided not to eliminate. i'm not sure of the exact context of that event but i am skeptical to its relevance to what we are seeing now with this 5th form.
There is no connection.
Especially when we don't know when or how this takes place.
We do. Trilogy is a sort of "alternate universe" to GU, like GU+ or the GU Novels.
there is 10 minutes of exclusive content right? could this B st form Haseo utilizes be part of this exclusive content?
Exclusive Content would be something like bonus extras after the credits, or something, not an actual plotpoint in the film, don't be ridiculous.
>> something else i thought of. about the idea of Skeith going beserk within Haseo's pc. It wouldn't make absolute sense because... well you would think Haseo has control over himself. There is the point that Skeith went beserk once. but where was the B st form then? What is the difference between when Haseo fought Kuhn in the arena and the circumstances that brought about this 5th form? we really don't know.
DIFFERENT UNIVERSES! GOD! The difference is between they're two different tellings of the story. They do not belong to the same timeline. Stop trying to use the games to rationalize the new stuff in the movie, you CAN'T.
i doubt it is a hack because that prop was already used with Zelkova and Haseo's xth form.
Xth Form wasn't exactly a hack.
you make a very good point but if you look at haseo's face it looks like he isn't even in the PC body so it could be the avatar took over the PC body and have merged and no longer can be used by others and out of the control of CC corp.
Uh...the "Terror of Death" PC stopped being usable by others and out of CC Corp's control the minute "Haseo" was born.
The moment Haseo breaked into the Creator's Room (or whatever the place where Aina was is called) during the first trailer we saw, through what seemed like a data anomality from Avatar Space and in his new B-st Form, I think we could pretty much tell this is a re-telling of the GU story.
I still don't think it's Avatar Space, since it's not actually a different area like an AIDA Server, it's simply a different way to view the same area.
How are these different? Beats me, but seems possible at least to me. Maybe there's some unknown factor that caused it that might be introduced in Trilogy, who knows
There doesn't need to be a new causal effect. In XXXX, Cubia took human form for no other reason than "The author said so."
yeah about his eyes theres no dot BUT if there was AIDA wouldn't he have black eyes not white?????
There's plenty of AIDA-PC's that didn't have black in the eyes, and besides, it's a new telling of the story, so the same art techniques don't have to be used. Avatar Space, the Epitaphs, or entire characters can look entirely different just for eye candy.
Dead

AIDA

Post by Dead »

Xth Form wasn't exactly a hack.
yeah, Zelkova said he just "TInkered with the connection a little."

i dont know where to start and i have so many ideas of whats coming, and you say not to use the games to rationalize the movie, but alot of stuff that happened in Sign and Roots makes more sense once you've played the games, so I wouldnt rule them out. (like in episode one[roots] when that ball of light comes crashing down on a field and all you see is Tri Edges SIgn..., or When Tsukasa is Drained the first and second times, and When Macha Drops the Aromatic Grass., Hell u wouldnt even know what it was called if you hadnt played)

so im watching the cinematics alot over and over and it looks to me like Haseo was infected with alot more Aida than Ovan, and I Mean Alot More. Add to that it looks as if he only banishes the Aida particles that start to take over his PC. So maybe there is still Aida Merged within Him? Im sure AT will have something to say about this.
Being of Twilight

Post by Being of Twilight »

how about this? the avatar space that the b st form seemed to appear in, maybe it has to do when Haseo was infected with Aida and its the battle going on inside him as he banishes the AIDA that tried to take over him. In redemtion Haseo spoke with his other side, maybe he fought the b st form in his avatar space and that was why he was so exausted after he banished the AIDA.
He had already fought a battle inside himself. Maybe even had to use Skeith. The b st form may be some kinda of doppleganger?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

you say not to use the games to rationalize the movie, but alot of stuff that happened in Sign and Roots makes more sense once you've played the games, so I wouldnt rule them out. (like in episode one[roots] when that ball of light comes crashing down on a field and all you see is Tri Edges SIgn..., or When Tsukasa is Drained the first and second times, and When Macha Drops the Aromatic Grass., Hell u wouldnt even know what it was called if you hadnt played)
That's different, all of that stuff is in the same timeline. The Trilogy movie is a whole new UNIVERSE! A what-if where the rules aren't the same.
so im watching the cinematics alot over and over and it looks to me like Haseo was infected with alot more Aida than Ovan, and I Mean Alot More. Add to that it looks as if he only banishes the Aida particles that start to take over his PC. So maybe there is still Aida Merged within Him? Im sure AT will have something to say about this.
Ovan has the most, period. It's not even up for debate. Besides, that entire event is a different universe, and if there WAS any AIDA left in him anyway, the Rebirth would've flushed it out.
how about this? the avatar space that the b st form seemed to appear in, maybe it has to do when Haseo was infected with Aida and its the battle going on inside him as he banishes the AIDA that tried to take over him. In redemtion Haseo spoke with his other side, maybe he fought the b st form in his avatar space and that was why he was so exausted after he banished the AIDA.
He had already fought a battle inside himself. Maybe even had to use Skeith. The b st form may be some kinda of doppleganger?
But then why call it a "5th form" of sorts? I think it shares a physical existence with Haseo.
Dead

Post by Dead »

AT wrote:the Rebirth would've flushed it out.
But, Couldnt AIDA Be the Remnants of Harald's Black Boxes? or of that crazy designers program from Phyllo's Project GU?
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

those were just my first impressions into things since i've only just read up on this a day ago. by the time i posted i already had decided it was probably something like gu+. i was too stubborn to abandon what i wrote that took me 20 minutes; besides we all got to hear AT's famous refute. ^_^ that and i can't read japanese so i wasn't sure if 5th form was the 5th in order or something he obtained in order so i just brought out threw out both points. trust me theres always some method to my madness(theories) even if some of them sound rediculous. of course i could always be thinking too much. :D anyways you never know what the extra/exclusive content could be. it might be something to do with the plot, a short epilougue, or something like .hack//4koma. the b st form is pretty menacing so i thought there might be some explanation behind it, but it seems its only there to look pretty. ;)

oh. about zelkova's tinkering with the connection a bit. i consider any modification outside the normal functioning parameters to be a hack. even if what zelkova did had no direct connection to haseo's white xth form job extension.
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

Well mt thoght is that Haseo 5 form is his true x form personaly i didint like how he whent from the cool balck armor to some silly white clothes, the dual guner game play was cool but the x-form was really ugly at least to me, i whould had prefer that Haseo returned to his second form)the beast of all four to me) or remain in his third in redemption
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

Dark Knight Sparda wrote:Well mt thoght is that Haseo 5 form is his true x form personaly i didint like how he whent from the cool balck armor to some silly white clothes, the dual guner game play was cool but the x-form was really ugly at least to me, i whould had prefer that Haseo returned to his second form)the beast of all four to me) or remain in his third in redemption
well since haseo's white Xth form is him coming to terms with everything then could this be a Xth form that he didn't come to terms with everything and returned to his PKK days attitude.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

But, Couldnt AIDA Be the Remnants of Harald's Black Boxes? or of that crazy designers program from Phyllo's Project GU?
First of all, it was Amagi's Project, not Phyllo's.

Second of all, the AIDA have no relation to Za Warudo.

The AIDA are AI's that evolved on the internet from the errors created after Aura's disappearance. They have no connection to the Black Box, and found Za Warudo atleast a year after being born.
anyways you never know what the extra/exclusive content could be. it might be something to do with the plot, a short epilougue, or something like .hack//4koma.
The exclusive content is something that will be in a special release. It won't be a plot point in the middle of the movie.
oh. about zelkova's tinkering with the connection a bit. i consider any modification outside the normal functioning parameters to be a hack. even if what zelkova did had no direct connection to haseo's white xth form job extension.
All Zelkova did was give Xth Form a shape, really. The basic idea(s) and programming behind it were all the work of Skeith.