5th Form Speculation Thread

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: 5th Form Speculation Thread

Post by AuraTwilight »

Chill, dude. Atleast watch the movie so we know what B-st Form is before we complain about it.
MirageAtoli

Post by MirageAtoli »

Are we sure that this is the 5th form chronologically in Haseo's progression? If this happens because of the stabbing by Atoli then this would be an unnatural manefestation of his third form. Why did Haseo have to be an Adept Rogue and make everything so confusion?

I'm hoping we see the possible form of Skeith that wasn't shown before.
I'm also hoping that all of the set development still apply, ie, the definition of AIDA, Ovan's motivations, character backgrounds etc. but the story moves into a different direction based on a set event.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Are we sure that this is the 5th form chronologically in Haseo's progression?
I guarantee it's not, since there's no way this would manifest after Xth Form. It's only called the 5th since it's the 5th form offically created for him.
I'm hoping we see the possible form of Skeith that wasn't shown before.
B-st Skeith makes me starkfully aroused.
I'm also hoping that all of the set development still apply, ie, the definition of AIDA, Ovan's motivations, character backgrounds etc. but the story moves into a different direction based on a set event.
For the msot part, agreed, but I wouldn't be appalled by things like new Lost Grounds/characters/plot devices, or something, since people allowed XXXX and GU+ to do the same without much fuss.
Jigoku-no-Yamimaru

Post by Jigoku-no-Yamimaru »

Personally I agree with the "AIDA + Berserk Skeith" theory. Also, an AIDA caused form can have a name of it's own, such as Sakaki<Zenith>.
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

I wonder if we'll see a new form of Skeith caused by this B-st form. I know that there is a possibility of Skeith being the cause of this change, but we all know that changes to Haseo's appearance also change Skeiths.
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

Why are people satying this movie is in-continuity with the games? The fact we see second form Haseo being impaled by Atoli sure as hell say otherwise.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Because people are idiots, Biccy. As I've always said, ningen aren't much higher on the evolutionary chain then the dung-chucking cousins of theirs.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

AuraTwilight wrote:Because people are idiots, Biccy. As I've always said, ningen aren't much higher on the evolutionary chain then the dung-chucking cousins of theirs.
I have never agreed with you more >_>: especially since I go to a true blue Gheddo school.

But the movie is obviously another story ._.; in a way its like...an OVA or something. (heh..OVAn >.> ) But on the B-st form it seems to me more like haseo is infeted with AIDA or he went super saian XD (with the white eyes XD)
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

AuraTwilight wrote:B-st Skeith makes me starkfully aroused.
Maybe I wouldn't put it like that, but the idea of B-st Skeith is exciting.
.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:Why are people satying this movie is in-continuity with the games? The fact we see second form Haseo being impaled by Atoli sure as hell say otherwise.
I think it's the fact that people have nothing else to go on than the games, because of that the content of the game is pretty much the only thing most people can speculate about. But yes, I think the fact that Atoli is this big AIDA monster who impales Haseo with her hand should make it blindingly obvious that this film isn't going to correspond with the games.
k-su

Post by k-su »

I'm not exactly sure, but I may have confirmation that B-st form is different from 3rd form haseo. I'll sneak attack u's b4 u get to check out my post in the TRILOGY thread : The trailers are online now at the .hack channel's TRILOGY site. If you freeze frame at 00:54, you see the 3rd form as it appears in the games w/ no alterations. His exposed chest area, his claws, and everything, when compared between 3rd form and B-st form, this is clearly 3rd form. My conclusion: I have none...but at least we know for sure now that they are 2 separate forms now (or b-st form is an infected or altered version of 3rd form, but its not flatout B-st form=replacement of 3rd form). I would post a pic, but I cant get a proper frame in asx format. Someone else can check it. Anyways, there ya go. We finally have a clear trailer. Oh and it looks like they were hoping to eventually have 2 trailers up, but both sets of links are the same trailer at the moment. Moumantai.
Rellan

Post by Rellan »

I personally see the movie and B-st form as a "What If?" statement.

As the Xth form was Haseo coming to terms with everything and finding peace within himself, this is obviously the complete opposite. Perhaps it was a direction that G.U. was originally going to go in, and then they decided against it and went with the plot that we currently know.
Trilogy as whole feels like a "what if this happened instead" sort of thing. As for how this B-st form is accessed we can only speculate, but my guess is that something different happens throughout the story (perhaps another loss of a loved one) causing Haseo's rage to skyrocket, eventually consuming him.

-------------------

EDIT: I didn't want to double post. Is it just me, or does the following image remind you somewhat of the original Cubia design from IMOQ? By that I mean the bizarre roots at the top (above which would be a head) and the spikes towards the bottom.

This could perhaps draw some connection between the B-st form and Cubia.
k-su

Post by k-su »

DUDE! That's exactly what I was thinking? Could it be that Haseo becomes the Cubia of the story and Ovan ends up as the hero? (Wouldnt that be something?)

The whole trailer had me going O.O the whole time, especially the unveiling of Haseo's ALL NEW ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL MOVE: SUPER INVENTORY ASSAULT STRIKE!!!!(reminds me of the Keyblade swarm from the KH2 FM+ Secret Trailer)
Also, did you notice the Hangeki in there. I was like "WE DID THAT IN THE GAME!!!!"

Oh, and you know when Haseo was breaking into the area where Ovan and Aina was, I'm sure Ovan was like, "WTF?" when he turns around

The one thing that was missing from the trailer: ALKAID!!! Where is our Arena Goddess? Other than that, BEST THING EVER IN LIFE!

As you can see, I'm really excited.
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

His x-form used dual gun, but his b-st form uses dual broadswords(broad leggends to be exact) and he can also summon a wave of sword,this from is what i whoul have expected insted of the ugly white x-form, also when he appears before ovan Haseo he reminds me of demon fox naruto
Dead

Post by Dead »

k-su wrote:DUDE! That's exactly what I was thinking? Could it be that Haseo becomes the Cubia of the story and Ovan ends up as the hero? (Wouldnt that be something?)

The whole trailer had me going O.O the whole time, especially the unveiling of Haseo's ALL NEW ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL MOVE: SUPER INVENTORY ASSAULT STRIKE!!!!(reminds me of the Keyblade swarm from the KH2 FM+ Secret Trailer)
Also, did you notice the Hangeki in there. I was like "WE DID THAT IN THE GAME!!!!"

Oh, and you know when Haseo was breaking into the area where Ovan and Aina was, I'm sure Ovan was like, "WTF?" when he turns around

The one thing that was missing from the trailer: ALKAID!!! Where is our Arena Goddess? Other than that, BEST THING EVER IN LIFE!
Its like you went inside my mind and stole my thoughts.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

I think haseo did that whole *become one with your avatar* thing that made the Xth form...but instead of haseo being domanent it made skeith domanent >_>;;
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Dead wrote:
k-su wrote:DUDE! That's exactly what I was thinking? Could it be that Haseo becomes the Cubia of the story and Ovan ends up as the hero? (Wouldnt that be something?)

Its like you went inside my mind and stole my thoughts.
Ditto o_____o

What if Haseo gets Xth form after B-st form, as a sort of reconciliation after he went all bad@ss and destroyed lots of stuff? O_____o Like he finally gets in control, feels really bad, wants to truly make things better after realizing the same stuff he did in Redemption right before he got Xth form, and then he gets it near the end of th emovie and saves the day? @____@ That's what it seems like it's going to lead up to.
B-st Skeith makes me starkfully aroused.
Without any sort of hesitation, I totally agree o____o Wonder what kind of abilities a B-st Skeith would have had in the games?
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

i have been thinking that the Bst-form makes the 2-form ability more powerful, so imagine if this form increases the weapon from the form that Haseo is. I know that doesn't make sense but it would be cool. I have a speculation that this form isn't anymore an AIDA infection since during the trailer2, Haseo changes his eyes from the normal ones to the white ones that are from the Bst-form. whats more, when somebody is infected by AIDA, the person has black eyes and Haseo don't.
CrimsonDragon

Post by CrimsonDragon »

he seem to be able to control/rip the outer space rite? that's one hell powerful move..
Dead

Post by Dead »

its actually not that different from Endrance walking through walls or Ovan's Signs. oddly similar to Morganna's Second Power(Tsukasa).
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

k-su wrote:The one thing that was missing from the trailer: ALKAID!!! Where is our Arena Goddess? Other than that, BEST THING EVER IN LIFE!
She's been confirmed for Trilogy, here's some art of her for the film: