5th Form Speculation Thread

Dead

Re: 5th Form Speculation Thread

Post by Dead »

k-su wrote:DUDE! That's exactly what I was thinking? Could it be that Haseo becomes the Cubia of the story and Ovan ends up as the hero? (Wouldnt that be something?)

The whole trailer had me going O.O the whole time, especially the unveiling of Haseo's ALL NEW ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL MOVE: SUPER INVENTORY ASSAULT STRIKE!!!!(reminds me of the Keyblade swarm from the KH2 FM+ Secret Trailer)
Also, did you notice the Hangeki in there. I was like "WE DID THAT IN THE GAME!!!!"

Oh, and you know when Haseo was breaking into the area where Ovan and Aina was, I'm sure Ovan was like, "WTF?" when he turns around

The one thing that was missing from the trailer: ALKAID!!! Where is our Arena Goddess? Other than that, BEST THING EVER IN LIFE!
Its like you went inside my mind and stole my thoughts.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

I think haseo did that whole *become one with your avatar* thing that made the Xth form...but instead of haseo being domanent it made skeith domanent >_>;;
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Dead wrote:
k-su wrote:DUDE! That's exactly what I was thinking? Could it be that Haseo becomes the Cubia of the story and Ovan ends up as the hero? (Wouldnt that be something?)

The whole trailer had me going O.O the whole time, especially the unveiling of Haseo's ALL NEW ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL MOVE: SUPER INVENTORY ASSAULT STRIKE!!!!(reminds me of the Keyblade swarm from the KH2 FM+ Secret Trailer)
Also, did you notice the Hangeki in there. I was like "WE DID THAT IN THE GAME!!!!"

Oh, and you know when Haseo was breaking into the area where Ovan and Aina was, I'm sure Ovan was like, "WTF?" when he turns around

The one thing that was missing from the trailer: ALKAID!!! Where is our Arena Goddess? Other than that, BEST THING EVER IN LIFE!
Its like you went inside my mind and stole my thoughts.
Ditto o_____o

What if Haseo gets Xth form after B-st form, as a sort of reconciliation after he went all bad@ss and destroyed lots of stuff? O_____o Like he finally gets in control, feels really bad, wants to truly make things better after realizing the same stuff he did in Redemption right before he got Xth form, and then he gets it near the end of th emovie and saves the day? @____@ That's what it seems like it's going to lead up to.
B-st Skeith makes me starkfully aroused.
Without any sort of hesitation, I totally agree o____o Wonder what kind of abilities a B-st Skeith would have had in the games?
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

i have been thinking that the Bst-form makes the 2-form ability more powerful, so imagine if this form increases the weapon from the form that Haseo is. I know that doesn't make sense but it would be cool. I have a speculation that this form isn't anymore an AIDA infection since during the trailer2, Haseo changes his eyes from the normal ones to the white ones that are from the Bst-form. whats more, when somebody is infected by AIDA, the person has black eyes and Haseo don't.
CrimsonDragon

Post by CrimsonDragon »

he seem to be able to control/rip the outer space rite? that's one hell powerful move..
Dead

Post by Dead »

its actually not that different from Endrance walking through walls or Ovan's Signs. oddly similar to Morganna's Second Power(Tsukasa).
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

k-su wrote:The one thing that was missing from the trailer: ALKAID!!! Where is our Arena Goddess? Other than that, BEST THING EVER IN LIFE!
She's been confirmed for Trilogy, here's some art of her for the film:
Adept

Post by Adept »

This movie is confusing. Since I didn't see it if I may post a front/back pic f B-st haseo. Oh and I agree what the heck happened to Haseo he is like all evil looking and crap. It kinda scared me first time around. Anyway here. Image
linkmaster_6

Post by linkmaster_6 »

OMG he has like a million different forms now

i wouldent be surprised if like every 5 min he just looks different and he gets some type of new weapon
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

...Nice.
I just finished watching the trailers.
Gotta say, not bad.
The story being made from the trailers kind of seems to come out of left field, eh?
Especially with the part at the end of the first one!

>_>
Toszi
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

Well, Is there any explanations on how Haseo can use double Broad Leggeds in that awesome form?
Multi-edge

Post by Multi-edge »

2 tails = 2 weapons.

I don't know if this has been said, but what if the AIDA infected Haseo when he was in Berserk Skeith. Since Skeith already has control, he could take full control of Haseo, and with AIDA, make a new form.

Just a thought.
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

they already said that still, it is a nice thought.
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

That thing doesn't appear in game right. .? new stories ?
Bah, I thought it was Haseo in 'Beast Spirit' form or something >_>; Watch too many digimon >_>;
AIDA controlled. .Or maybe a human avatar for Haseo ? He might use Skeith's power, but he's not going into Avatar mode, but he uses this form instead.
linkmaster_6

Post by linkmaster_6 »

After watching the trailer for the xth time (get it lol bad puns) one thought came to my head. what if that isent haseo? one thing that struck me was ovan calling him "a weak insect". i havent heard ovan call haseo that he just keep telling haseo to get stronger. what if its just like a ADIA clone or a Modified doppalganger of haseo and when ovan said "Welcome haeso" he meant it in a sarcastic way. like ovan was saying "welcome you faker, your so weak compared to him"
k-su

Post by k-su »

You know what I just thought about (this isnt really speculating but I found it kinda funny)

B-st form is like What if Haseo got the black costume instead of Spiderman. I could so see something like this being the result.
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

How did you know that? well, anyway it is amazing and my theory proved to be right. i said that he was in the 2 form before the transformation based on the simple fact that he could control lots of swords and blades(coooooooooooooolllllllll).
Kefkaownsall

Re: 5th form???!!?

Post by Kefkaownsall »

AuraTwilight wrote:
If you look at Atoli, there is a picture where she is all screwed up. it doesn't look like aida-infection from reminisce. could that be a form for Atoli? >>
It's been officially described as AIDA Infection, sorry. The jury's still out on B-st form, though.
Since it is known as a 5th form, that would imply that it is something Haseo gains after redemption/returner.
It doesn't necessarily have to be "5th" in order of progression, but just "5th" in terms of what forms have been revealing; I imagine Haseo overcoming B-st Form in an inner struggle and rebirthing into Xth Form, m'self. It can't have come after Redemption/Returner, since Trilogy is a retelling of the first three games, and I doubt they'd reveal something from the last third or so of the movie like this.

Plus, "5th Form" was never officially used.
Something else that came to mind was the tidbit from g.u.//returner was with the situation between the aida ai and Haseo who Atoli could read with her avatar and who Haseo decided not to eliminate. i'm not sure of the exact context of that event but i am skeptical to its relevance to what we are seeing now with this 5th form.
There is no connection.
Especially when we don't know when or how this takes place.
We do. Trilogy is a sort of "alternate universe" to GU, like GU+ or the GU Novels.
there is 10 minutes of exclusive content right? could this B st form Haseo utilizes be part of this exclusive content?
Exclusive Content would be something like bonus extras after the credits, or something, not an actual plotpoint in the film, don't be ridiculous.
>> something else i thought of. about the idea of Skeith going beserk within Haseo's pc. It wouldn't make absolute sense because... well you would think Haseo has control over himself. There is the point that Skeith went beserk once. but where was the B st form then? What is the difference between when Haseo fought Kuhn in the arena and the circumstances that brought about this 5th form? we really don't know.
DIFFERENT UNIVERSES! GOD! The difference is between they're two different tellings of the story. They do not belong to the same timeline. Stop trying to use the games to rationalize the new stuff in the movie, you CAN'T.
i doubt it is a hack because that prop was already used with Zelkova and Haseo's xth form.
Xth Form wasn't exactly a hack.
you make a very good point but if you look at haseo's face it looks like he isn't even in the PC body so it could be the avatar took over the PC body and have merged and no longer can be used by others and out of the control of CC corp.
Uh...the "Terror of Death" PC stopped being usable by others and out of CC Corp's control the minute "Haseo" was born.
The moment Haseo breaked into the Creator's Room (or whatever the place where Aina was is called) during the first trailer we saw, through what seemed like a data anomality from Avatar Space and in his new B-st Form, I think we could pretty much tell this is a re-telling of the GU story.
I still don't think it's Avatar Space, since it's not actually a different area like an AIDA Server, it's simply a different way to view the same area.
How are these different? Beats me, but seems possible at least to me. Maybe there's some unknown factor that caused it that might be introduced in Trilogy, who knows
There doesn't need to be a new causal effect. In XXXX, Cubia took human form for no other reason than "The author said so."
yeah about his eyes theres no dot BUT if there was AIDA wouldn't he have black eyes not white?????
There's plenty of AIDA-PC's that didn't have black in the eyes, and besides, it's a new telling of the story, so the same art techniques don't have to be used. Avatar Space, the Epitaphs, or entire characters can look entirely different just for eye candy.
I agree
Phyllo27

Post by Phyllo27 »

i thought.. well as a theory that it might have been an alternate xth form... one that prolly was influenced by haseo's umm rage?
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

Phyllo27 wrote:i thought.. well as a theory that it might have been an alternate xth form... one that prolly was influenced by haseo's umm rage?
IMO, i think it is the alternate of 3rd Form
but looks cool... he can summon lots of broadsword :)