5th Form Speculation Thread

xthform22

Re: 5th Form Speculation Thread

Post by xthform22 »

um this is what i thought at first b-st best form but then i read it outloud it sounded like beast so i think its beast form and as for his appearence i dont know but the odd thing i think it was another illegal upgrade like the xth i mean really look at him plus you will notice in the movie he pulls out 2 broad swords weird huh can you spell ilegal (joke) anyway ya its illegal upgrade possibly connections with skeith but as someone else said it has no black dots well he doesnt have to have blackdots to have aida infection all he has to do is learn to control it like sakaki
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

i mean really look at him plus you will notice in the movie he pulls out 2 broad swords weird huh can you spell ilegal (joke)
Actually, he pulls every Broadsword in the game. He just held only 2 Broad Leggeds because he didn't have anymore hands or parts of his body/armor to hold more.

And B-st form and the "5th Form" are different things. B-st form only appears in Trilogy and the other only appears on the GU Novels (if i recall correctly). And i'm sure that each form was 'obtained' in very different ways.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Now that we've all actually seen the movie, it's pretty much fact that it was Haseo's Epitaph manifesting his anger.