Crap.... Haseo is.... (and other spoilers)

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

You could buy it on Amazon. Not sure if anyone's going to do scans anytime soon...
AuraTwilight wrote:No, but Shinsou told me that it seemed to list everything ELSE that was noteworthy.
Still pretty sure there's got to be something on the level of Unison that didn't fit on the timeline. Guess I'll have to wait till I get it.
AuraTwilight wrote:Even if Unison was canon, still, that'd leave the Tsukasa and Subaru AI's totally unaccounted for. Did they just vanish?
They could have easily been off doing their own things and Sora's just happened to get caught up in the episode. If anything, Wiseman's (who was guaranteed to be around at that time, not to mention frequenting Net Slum) nonappearance completely and utterly dwarfs the suspiciousness of those AIs not appearing.
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

So......Tetsuya was telling the truth.

I forgot you username when I deleted your Im's back in March.
If you ever read this Tetsuya, don't blame me for not trusting you. Your information hasn't been truthfull in the past. But like I said, I wouldn't give out what you knew. Also, to that one question you asked me Tetsuya, we may be joining them to work on that project for the PS3. Tell Nashimoto it was nice meeting her and I'm looking forward to meeting Gackt. I also need you to tell me you email again because I forgot it....plus I didn't save it. Also, yes my wife Julie is doing fine. Our anniversary is in 3 days! TC!

Thank You,
Rian Zahaili
AzureHaseo100

Re:

Post by AzureHaseo100 »

Rykar wrote:Haseo cannot be Sora, because when Haseo first played R:2, he said he was invited by his friend to play R:2. As the Roots and G.U. Part 1 have explained so.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because Sora came back in SIGN Unison (26th Ep.) remembering everything and he joined the party along with everyone else.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because Sora and Haseo's personalities are different.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because just because Sora was 9 years old in SIGNS and would be 16 if he was back in G.U. , doesn't mean Haseo is Sora.

Also, Haseo "COULD" have been data drained while playing in random dungeon without knowing other main dot hackers or even characters from SIGN. Remember, Skeith data drained a LOT of members that are not only from dot hackers team.

Actually Sora was 10(HAHA my age)...
How were you acting when you were 10 years old??
The part in Unisoni cannot explain but the most evidence says Haseo is sora...
Then if you look on Wikipedia or in .hack//Wiki you'll see there says..."Sora's player is a 10 year old boy,his name is Ryou Misaki"...
EmptySoul

Re: Crap.... Haseo is.... (and other spoilers)

Post by EmptySoul »

let me get this haseo is someone named sora and endrence is someone named elk but that cant be true endernce is too gayish and elk is not how do you explaine that and who is this sora
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

EmptySoul wrote:let me get this haseo is someone named sora and endrence is someone named elk but that cant be true endernce is too gayish and elk is not how do you explaine that and who is this sora
This is Sora: Click here
And yes, Haseo is Sora and Endrance is Elk, and that's %100 official now. Endrance is not gayish, just emotionally dependable of someone he considers the only one that matters for him among everything else, just as he was with Mia before. 7 years has passed and his personallity is no longer of a 13 year old kid, but his dependance of someone remained, and Haseo just happened to be the one who told him he needed him, and triggered Endrance's feelings like that. Had it been Pi or even Sakubo the one who talked to him in such manner, and most likely he'd have become attached to them instead. (Not like someone else could talk to him like Haseo did, though >->)
And before you mention it, Haseo is really Sora even if he doesn't remember R:1 and has a very different personallity. He had a memory loss and all he remembers about The World are nostalgic feelings he just cannot relate correctly, and those 7 years gave him some madurity and a whole change overall. After all, you aren't expected to act the same 7 years later during your childhood, even more when your lifestyle changed completely :P (Not sure, but i don't think Haseo played any other MMO game until R:2)
Jetstorm

Post by Jetstorm »

My head is pounding with all this information.......at least it's been clarified now
dominaku

Post by dominaku »

ok to everyone who still does not believe haseo is sora it pretty much tell u that in the "end of the world" disc u get with the special edition of volume 1
and also if anyone knows sieg from the original dot hack games (the guy who wanted to pass the azure knights but was data drained) is kuhn which is also said in the end of the world disc so yeah u guys should kinda confirm stuff before you can argue if its true or not...

(btw all the info i got and know is at http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/.hack//Wiki)
ReimeiNoAkatsuki

Post by ReimeiNoAkatsuki »

Are TheSorrow and dominaku the only ones who have been on the .hack Wikipedia?
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Sora
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Haseo
Look at their real names. They're both the same. Also, there's a bunch of stuff about Sora on his page.
Has anyone noticed that when Skeith is talking to Haseo in the 3rd game that he is talking exactly like Sora?

I think that it's kinda ironic that when Ryou was Sora, he was an infamous PK, but while he was Haseo, he was a PKK. Also, Skeith used Sora's PC for a host body while Haseo controls Skeith in G.U.

I'm sorry if I'm reposting any information. I don't feel like going through 29 pages of posts.

What TheSorrow said is completely right. Endrance is Elk and Haseo is Sora. Elk's personality sure did a 360, huh?

I had a blonde moment the other day. I was wondering how Mia got deleted after she came back in Quarantine, but then I remembered that the psycho that burned down the CC Corp building captured her and extracted her Morganna Factor.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

the thing u ppl need to understand is SORA WAS DATA DRAINED WENT TO COMA AND LOST MEMORY!!! he doesnt know he was a pk also he was ten in sign and comes back after awakende 4yr slater and dont u see the similarity in i htink episode 8 or 9 in sign he pks for info on tsukasa in roots i pkks for info on tri edge see the similarity?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Everyone else was perfectly fine after being Data Drained, dude. And you're repeating what people said over a year ago anyway.
ShinoAtoli

Post by ShinoAtoli »

Haseo what's the idea of his bad attitude I know he misses Shino but man he needs to lighten up it's only a game and besides Shino is still there she is trapped inside Ovan's arm besides so she has been watching Haseo all this time.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

ShinoAtoli wrote:Haseo what's the idea of his bad attitude I know he misses Shino but man he needs to lighten up it's only a game and besides Shino is still there she is trapped inside Ovan's arm besides so she has been watching Haseo all this time.
Have you even played the games?The reason he is like that is because she is in a coma in real life, not just the game.
destai

Post by destai »

My feelings on this, If I'm going to pay for three games, they could put these massive ***** plot points in them.

Did you hear Dumbledore was gay?
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

Oh damn, I think my mind is going to explode from Shock Overload

*Explodes*

Azureeagle has permanently been disconnected.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

AuraTwilight wrote:Everyone else was perfectly fine after being Data Drained, dude. And you're repeating what people said over a year ago anyway.
ya sorry but i didnt have time to look through 20 PAGES OF POSTS when i was posting
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

So we even know why Sora lost his memory?
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:So we even know why Sora lost his memory?
No, but it could be assumed that the fate of Sora losing his memory was precisely the punishment Morganna had in mind at the end of SIGN. Then again, if that's the case, Haseo should have been able to remember who he was at some point.

In fact, I would say that he did when he gained Xth Form and it just wasn't brought up (like how Endrance is Elk, yet Endrance never says this himself nor does anyone else). The chance to write that into canon is there if CC2 wants to take it, but they're likely leaving a lot of loose ends that way for a reason.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

Master ZED wrote:
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:So we even know why Sora lost his memory?
No, but it could be assumed that the fate of Sora losing his memory was precisely the punishment Morganna had in mind at the end of SIGN. Then again, if that's the case, Haseo should have been able to remember who he was at some point.

In fact, I would say that he did when he gained Xth Form and it just wasn't brought up (like how Endrance is Elk, yet Endrance never says this himself nor does anyone else). The chance to write that into canon is there if CC2 wants to take it, but they're likely leaving a lot of loose ends that way for a reason.
well according to wiki in the gu novels haseo.sora gets a new form and weilds skeith wand its because he excepts his path as sora and excepts his avatar
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Really? That's sick lol, Morganna can be a ****

and um...GU novels are NON CANON
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote: Really? That's sick lol, Morganna can be a ****

and um...GU novels are NON CANON

i know that