Crap.... Haseo is.... (and other spoilers)

Zenaku

Post by Zenaku »

Kuukai wrote:
Zenaku wrote:I'd like to ask though, where's the source that states Tenrow's (Sirius') real life name as Myeon-do Min? I understand he's Korean, however in the perfect guide his name is written as Min Jintao (Jintao Min) in Katakana (Which, as most might know, spells words/names out phonetically; how they are read aloud).
The Japanese system of katakanizing Korean isn't very accurate, I think it's based on older Korean pronunciations for hanja... The hangul for those hanja is 민면도, which is a silly name, but would be romanized Myeon (hyphen?) do Min.
Ah, I see. Since I'm not familiar with Korean, I guess I should just take the katakana in the book as another mistake (one being Negimarus real-life name written as Gabis also).
.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:So, someone has to know, and this is bugging me.

Is Endrance Elk or not? ._.
Unfortunately, the only mention of Elk I can see in the Perfect Guide is in the series timeline, which lists the main events in the years and months they occurred. Although for clarity, the Perfect guide doesn't seem to mention anything about Yata being Wiseman either, despite how it's been confirmed with another source (So it doesn't rule it out in the least). I personally believe he is, but eh...
Dark Knight Sparda wrote:Im to lasy to look all the pages behind, is Haseo really Sora, or this is still in the theory section?
I'm pretty sure it's considered official right now. To be honest, the only thing against it was Unision, and as it's not listed in the timeline, it's pretty much confirmed non-canon (I would think so, anyway).
Jigoku-no-Yamimaru wrote:And is there any info on Zelkova IRL in there? We know no actual facts about him IRL, other then the fact that hes a hacker who might have created Net Slum Tartarga, or brought Net Slum into R:2 while transforming the Vagrant A.I. Tartarga into the giant turtle that Net Slum is on the back of.
I just skimmed Keyaki/Zelkovas page again. I don't have time to translate (I don't know many kanji by heart), but I can tell you that his/her real life info mentions he/she's a superhacker. It also mentions netslum along with "freedom/liberty", "speech and conduct" and the like, but naturally, I don't have time to finish looking up the kanji to translate. I'll try it tomorrow, if you'd like.

Unfortunately, there's no info on Keyaki/Zelkova's real life name, age, or gender, let alone a job.
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

Keyaki's RL info (quick, rough translation):

Name: ???
Job: ???

Keyaki's real identity is so thoroughly mysterious that his very existence is uncertain. His actions in the game, such as remaking Haseo's PC, show that his skill is at the level of a superhacker. He comes and goes freely in Net Slum, and his words and actions seem like a shadow of that legendary hacker. What is the truth...?

Im to lasy to look all the pages behind, is Haseo really Sora, or this is still in the theory section?
It's confirmed.
Jigoku-no-Yamimaru

Post by Jigoku-no-Yamimaru »

So he might be played by the person behind Helba? I thought that the Perfect Guidebook was supposed to reveal EVERYTHING.
Ravaan

Post by Ravaan »

Well, seeing as we've yet to see the Epilogue, we can't really expect that the perfect guidebook would have all the answers. We'll probably get more from that. Probably.
Jigoku-no-Yamimaru

Hopefully you mean.
Sno

Post by Sno »

Ok besides the perfect guide how do we know hat Haseo is Sora

OK, Sora was in a coma, and it said Haseo was in a coma in others games but doesnt remember it like sora
Haseo was the same age as Sora
Haseo's friend was really his subconcious(sry if spelled wrong), or it could of really been his friend
and whne Skeith was finally awakened, he said "I finally found you", which means he finally found "Sora"

Am i missing anything, because i want to know everything on this!

Also who are all the other people from the previous games????????????
Jigoku-no-Yamimaru

Everything in the Perfect Guidebook is series canon. Attempting to argue against it is futile. They hinted at it several times(A bit of how Haseo was acting during the intro movie that shows him PKKing Bordeaux and her cronies, his haircut, abit of the style of his first two forms, etc) but never out right said it until now. Haseo=Sora. Period.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Wasn't it speculated that Sora and Wiseman were friends during the first series. Since Wiseman=Yata then he could have been the friend to recommend the World to him (knowing it was likely Skieth would attach to him, he also wouldn't have been lying, he really did play the first version) That also could explain Yata's familiarity with him and how he was able to string him along for a while (which we were led to beleive was due to his observing him).
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

thats a good point. there is also when Haseo was talking with Silver Knight. We all know what kind of relationship Sora had with SK.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

I don't know why anyone would still disbeleive the Sora=Haseo theory.
Yes,it is something that must be gotten used to,but it is in the Perfect Guidebook,so it's true,with no strings or arguements attached.
Period.
No arguements past when that guide talks.
Sno

Post by Sno »

IN the PERFECT GUIDE BOOK, DOES IT ACTUALLY SAY "HASEO IS SORA"????
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

It confirms that Haseo and Sora both have the same real player,so do you feel like argueing with that?
Your welcome to,of course.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

They share the same player. Ryou Misaki, aged 10, played Sora. Seven years later, Ryou Misaki, Aged 17, played Haseo. Both Ryou Misaki's were in a coma at the same time, are both Chosen Ones for Skeith, and both know Wiseman/Yata.

How can they NOT be the same?
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

PWN the guy why doncha?
where was Ryou's picture gotton from?

>_>
TOsdzi
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Perfect Guidebook.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

No, the CC2 website, unless there's one in the PG too.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Rykar wrote:Haseo cannot be Sora, because when Haseo first played R:2, he said he was invited by his friend to play R:2. As the Roots and G.U. Part 1 have explained so.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because Sora came back in SIGN Unison (26th Ep.) remembering everything and he joined the party along with everyone else.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because Sora and Haseo's personalities are different.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because just because Sora was 9 years old in SIGNS and would be 16 if he was back in G.U. , doesn't mean Haseo is Sora.

Also, Haseo "COULD" have been data drained while playing in random dungeon without knowing other main dot hackers or even characters from SIGN. Remember, Skeith data drained a LOT of members that are not only from dot hackers team.
Haseo is Sora, look at wikipedia. Haseo didn't know about the World, because Skeith Data Drained him. Also, I'm pretty sure Unison is an OVA, which are always non-canon, and even dead charaters appear in them.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Azure Knight wrote:Haseo is Sora, look at wikipedia. Haseo didn't know about the World, because Skeith Data Drained him. Also, I'm pretty sure Unison is an OVA, which are always non-canon, and even dead charaters appear in them.
WTF? You just quoted a month old post, when it was still speculation and we didn't have confirmation. That wasn't necessary.

And since when were OAV non-canon? There are plenty of anime OAV's that are part of canon. Also Unison isn't an OAV, it's a special episode. Unless its explicitly stated that Unison is non-canon, I'm considering it official.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

Fragments.beta wrote:
Azure Knight wrote:Haseo is Sora, look at wikipedia. Haseo didn't know about the World, because Skeith Data Drained him. Also, I'm pretty sure Unison is an OVA, which are always non-canon, and even dead charaters appear in them.
WTF? You just quoted a month old post, when it was still speculation and we didn't have confirmation. That wasn't necessary.

And since when were OAV non-canon? There are plenty of anime OAV's that are part of canon. Also Unison isn't an OAV, it's a special episode. Unless its explicitly stated that Unison is non-canon, I'm considering it official.
OVA's are special episodes.....and its been stated that Unison is non-canon.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Then show me the actual official statement that Unison is non-canon, I have yet to see any.