Trailer Captures (spoiler)

Dawn of the Warrior

Post by Dawn of the Warrior »

Musashi Kojira wrote:
Mellow Grunty wrote:
Kiru wrote:Ha-Say-Yo gets inffecccttteedd~~
And looks friggin' hawt while he is.
That top image isn't even of Haseo. It's of Ovan's eye, notice the glasses?

Anyway, considering Haseo does get infected I would enjoy being able to play as an AIDA PC.

Anyway, now I have to search for that trailer because still images aren't cutting it for me.
I think she was referring to the Xth form being black instead of White
Kadaaju

Another nice little update

Post by Kadaaju »

Well these have been coming from the .hack Key which was literally released today/yesterday night which contains these, the Japanese are so far too buys eyegasming over about getting it taht they're too busy auctioning it, ect without thinking of uploading the videos yet, all we can do is wait and hope one of them are kind enough to upload this nice trailer. Which I have high hopes and medium chances of htis day being tomorrow

But not on youtube, their own japanese video uploading site "QJ" or something like taht, it's where the .hack GU Vol 3 TGS trailer was as well.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

I have a feeling that Ovan is losing control over the AIDA, not that he ever had much control anyways. But the black of Haseo's Xth Form can just be simply darker shading, but I don't know playing as an AIDA PC would be fun. Also, the picture of Sakubo, Atoli, Pi and Yata might foreshadow something bad going to happen, where's Haseo?
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Dawn of the Warrior wrote:
Musashi Kojira wrote:
Mellow Grunty wrote:

Anyway, considering Haseo does get infected I would enjoy being able to play as an AIDA PC.

Anyway, now I have to search for that trailer because still images aren't cutting it for me.
Actually, he's white, even in that picture. His collar and that little bar thing is black.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
Musashi Kojira wrote:
Mellow Grunty wrote:

Actually, he's white, even in that picture. His collar and that little bar thing is black.
what up with the eye?
Dawn of the Warrior

Is haseo's new DD supposed to resemble a gun? Cause if u look at the cannon thing it looks like ovans arm
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

DarkAzureKnite wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Musashi Kojira wrote:
Mellow Grunty wrote:

what up with the eye?
That's Ovan's eye. Note the glasses... I think Ovan overdid it a little... :3
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Ovan with an upset stomache. /endjoke. It's Ovan's AIDA acting up and infecting him to a point where it's like Sakaki. You know eyes turn black with a red dot in it.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

DarkAzureKnite wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Musashi Kojira wrote:
Mellow Grunty wrote:

what up with the eye?
It's an AIDA infection. Both Sakakis and Bordeaux had eyes like that too when they had an AIDA.
Dawn of the Warrior

Will Skeith get a new DD color?
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Well Xth Form Haseo uses a yellow coloured Data Drain. So I guess Skeith will use a yellow coloured Data Drain.
Dawn of the Warrior

Oh. I hope its not red and green again cause that looked pretty stupid IMO
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

It seems like I was wrong about Haseo throwing his Data Drains. But instead he manifests a Data Drain Cannon, like every other Avatar. Ah a .hack classic, tiny PC, gigantic Data Drain. I wonder if Haseo will be blown back by the Data Drain in the cutscene like Kite always does?
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

Black Xth Form looks really cool.

AINA looks pretty cool, i dont kno why but i cant stop starign at her >.>.

Whats up with those "we support ovan signs"? ITs startign to make me think, in the 11th terminal disk itsays he will be a guide to an uprising ( GU). So do the signs saying they support Ovan meen theres goign to bean uprising?
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

Fragments.beta wrote:
DarkAzureKnite wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Musashi Kojira wrote:
Mellow Grunty wrote:

what up with the eye?
It's an AIDA infection. Both Sakakis and Bordeaux had eyes like that too when they had an AIDA.
and here i thought ovan just watched a liitle to much tv
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Aina scares me, she has dark green hair with this long Rukia bang going halfway down her face. So any thoughts on how Haseo will get out of the AIDA infection mess? Seems like Haseo gets infected during Flicker Form, and Xth Form seemed to cure the AIDA or something. But that black Xth form picture makes me wonder.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Kouen wrote:Aina scares me, she has dark green hair with this long Rukia bang going halfway down her face. So any thoughts on how Haseo will get out of the AIDA infection mess? Seems like Haseo gets infected during Flicker Form, and Xth Form seemed to cure the AIDA or something. But that black Xth form picture makes me wonder.
Or whatever heals Haseo transforms him.

The picture was normal. He was in white. His collar and back-symbol are always black, and they just take up most of the shot.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Yeah, I just noticed that there are no difference between the evil smirk screenshot and the normal Xth form. So therefore Haseo only gets infected by AIDA during Flicker form. What's up with Aina, she's like dead in the last shot.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Kouen wrote:Yeah, I just noticed that there are no difference between the evil smirk screenshot and the normal Xth form. So therefore Haseo only gets infected by AIDA during Flicker form. What's up with Aina, she's like dead in the last shot.
Maybe she's just one of those creepy, silent children you see a lot in horror films.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
Kouen wrote:Yeah, I just noticed that there are no difference between the evil smirk screenshot and the normal Xth form. So therefore Haseo only gets infected by AIDA during Flicker form. What's up with Aina, she's like dead in the last shot.
Maybe she's just one of those creepy, silent children you see a lot in horror films.
Ooo really? That will be funny having Aina speaking in a ghostly voice behind Haseo. While Haseo slowly turns around and finds nothing.