Trailer Captures (spoiler)

Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Kouen wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Kouen wrote:Yeah, I just noticed that there are no difference between the evil smirk screenshot and the normal Xth form. So therefore Haseo only gets infected by AIDA during Flicker form. What's up with Aina, she's like dead in the last shot.
Maybe she's just one of those creepy, silent children you see a lot in horror films.
Ooo really? That will be funny having Aina speaking in a ghostly voice behind Haseo. While Haseo slowly turns around and finds nothing.
That would be a nice scene. ^_^

Aina: "Haseo..."
Haseo:"Huh?" *turns around*
*No one there.*
Haseo: *turns around*
*Aina is standing there*
Aina: Boo.
Dawn of the Warrior

Post by Dawn of the Warrior »

.hack//GU Vol 3= The Ring 3?
awkward_confusion

Post by awkward_confusion »

Seems like Haseo gets infected during Flicker Form, and Xth Form seemed to cure the AIDA or something. But that black Xth form picture makes me wonder.
I thought the same thing, it looked like Haseo cured himself, maybe his evil AIDA self is the boss you need to upgrade the lost weapon for.
Whats up with those "we support ovan signs"?
Maybe they're other AIDA PCs. The reason that AIDA infect other players was never made clear, so it's possible that the AIDA are trying to use human hosts to make contact with CC Corp.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

IF the infectio nwas only on his third form, how come the pic with him in X form shows Haseo with black hair, reaqlly dark symbols on his face, and a messed up Skeith, form 3 skeith. And compare a normal X form haseo and the Aida infected one, the aida one i has a mcuh darker out fit, not just around his neck.
Last edited by mr.classybear on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

What's up with that weird sword Haseo is fighting in the screenshots of him in Flicker form?
Musashi Kojira

Post by Musashi Kojira »

mr.classybear wrote:IF the infectio nwas only on his third form, how come the pic with him in X form shows Haseo with black hair, reaqlly dark symbols on his face, and a messed up Skeith, form 3 skeith. And compare a normal X form haseo and the Aida infected one, the aida one i has a mcuh darker out fit, not just around his neck.
I don't see any pictures of Haseo infected in his Xth form. :/ As for that "messed up" Skeith, that seems to be (complete assumption on my part) AIDA infected Skieth, who is in 2nd form, not 3rd.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

mr.classybear wrote: Whats up with those "we support ovan signs"? ITs startign to make me think, in the 11th terminal disk itsays he will be a guide to an uprising ( GU). So do the signs saying they support Ovan meen theres goign to bean uprising?
I have a theory for that: Ovan is the next Toukoka, attemtping to expose the EVIL CC corp. Somehere along his investigations he gets infected with AIDA and goes on a rampage. Assuming that pic of the rally is somewhere at then end of the game (timeline-wise) Ovan must have goten word to the public and CC Corp is prsing charges on him (cause the are EVIL). Of course people protest against the EVIL CC Corp. hence they support "Ovan".
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Does anyone beside me notice a picture of Yata doing what he did in the first Vol 3 trailer? Well the sneak preview where he seemed in pain. Turns out it's his transformation into Fidchell or something because he has the eyes all over him but he seems to be in pain of some sort.
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

Rykar wrote:Continuing from .hack//G.U. 2nd Part: "Brain cells that needs to feed from you" - By: Rykar

Tenrow: "YES! TEH! BRAIN CELLS! THE POWER! I NEED BRAIN CELLS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Orca: Yessss
Balmung: brain....cellssss.....
Kite: Ahhhhh....
Haseo: and I thought AIDA was made of sex cells, but it was actually zombie virus?
-----
Yowkow: Haseo.... I've been attacked...
Haseo: Does that mean you are turning a zombie? ...NO!
Yowkow: ...when I do become one in 28 days.... dont look at me back...again... otherwise..I have to eat your brain....
Haseo: NOOOO!!!! You'll be like the other person! (Shino *cough*)
-----

Sakaki: I need more brain cells... that's why I rely on AIDA to give me brain cells from those idiotic players that falls into my trap... to become 500 IQ genius as a 10 year old boy! I need your brain cells... Haseo, it contains the most out of everyone....
Haseo: So why did you need Atoli's brain cells again?
Sakaki: I wanted her body as well. I need older women to control myself.
Haseo: But you said you were 20 years old....
Sakaki: I say a lot of things.

-----

Ovan: THIS IS MY TRUTH!
--drops his covver on the left arm of his. AIDA infected arm appears--
Haseo: ....wha...
Ovan: I am Tri-Edge, Haseo. I killed Shino. ... no I didn't rape her. I just ripped her brain out and my arm ate it.
Haseo: So... that means... you were responsible for the SIGN!?
Ovan: Yes.
Haseo: What's the sign stand for anyways?
Ovan: ....well... it's actually... the sign stands for Tri-Edge, but also my favorite gundam show... Turn A Gundam.
Haseo: So... what am I?
Ovan: Turn X.
Haseo: Oh.
Ovan: By the way, I need your brain cells.
Haseo: HELL NO! I am 900 IQ genius! I can kick your ass!
Ovan: pretty please?
Haseo: nope.
Ovan: I got some naked pictures of Shino and Atoli. and including Yowkow
Haseo: ...hmm.... ok. I'll give 100 IQ part of mine.
Ovan: THANKS! .... -turns into Corbenik-
Haseo: .... UGH NO! I lost part of my IQ!
and of course, 3rd part wouldn't be "At a walking pace", instead would be "At a stalking trace" j/k D:

(The quote part was written by me)
Last edited by Rykar on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dawn of the Warrior

I wonder how late u get Xth form.
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

i keep thinking 'early'
Dawn of the Warrior

I hope it is but i dont think its gonna be early. I mean Haseo getting infected by AIDA is a tragic event that wont just be covered by a cutscene. You'll probably have to stay flicker till the middle of the game or something
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Dawn of the Warrior wrote:I hope it is but i dont think its gonna be early. I mean Haseo getting infected by AIDA is a tragic event that wont just be covered by a cutscene. You'll probably have to stay flicker till the middle of the game or something
That and having an Avatar battle with an out of control Yata. I wonder if there will be an ingame fight with that strange sword Haseo is fighting.
Dawn of the Warrior

Strange sword? Maybe its an attack animation?
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Dawn of the Warrior wrote:Strange sword? Maybe its an attack animation?
Check the screenshots again. It's on a black background. Haseo is charging at a sword with his Lost Weapon in his hand. It's a sword he's charging at.
Dawn of the Warrior

Oh i thought u were talking about the one thats all silver and stuff

EDIT: Oh yeah i see it the red one. Well it might look like a sword but who knows what it really is. And just cause haseo has yellow DD does that mean his avatar has to have yellow also?