I wonder...

dominus_draconis

I wonder...

Post by dominus_draconis »

does anyone think that perhaps the feild where Aura was sleeping in R:1 will appears as a lost ground on volume 3? I just think that it might make sense, especially if the game ends there, sorta bring everything full circle and make all come to fruition where it began way back with the awakening of Aura

any thoughts on this theory?
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

I thought about that a long time ago, but if we found out that Aura was back in that place, I think that just make the story line too simple.

I'm thinking these days that she could be in a place beyond "the world". I mean in a place that's even beyond the lost ground. Hmm, maby shes on the Internet looking for P........oops, never mind that. :lol: No one really knows were she is. I hope we find out at the end of vol.3.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

I doubt Aura went hiding in her bed. She integrated into the world after all, not The World. I highly doubt they'd add her bedroom as a lost ground, but even if they do, it would probably not have too much significance in the main storyline.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

It would be comical though if she seperated that area from the game and thats where she is still residing.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The keyword for her bedroom is "Twilight." Just one word. Thus, it's not accessable.

Even if it was, it wouldn't be a Lost Ground since it doesn't start with "Hidden Forbidden."

It's a useless room if Aura isn't there, and she can't be there for storyline purposes.

Besides, I'd rather see Net Slum.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

NetSlum 8) would be nice
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

You think it's possibly that Azure Kite can find Aura? He does have the Twilight Bracelet after all. If you remember from the first .hack games, every time Aura was near by, Kites bracelet would glow. So I was thinking if Azure Kite was to ever go out and find Aura, he would have a better chance in finding her then anyone else. That's if "Azure Kites bracelet" follows the same principles as "Kites bracelet" and only if Azure Kite thinks "the world" needs back it's God.

Also, please tell me this thought hasn't been mention before lol.