Help, please!

Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

There's a button called "Print Screen" on the top right of the keyboard, press that and open Microsoft Paint, then right click and "paste."
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

so, that's what you do, to save the flash..
dumdumdumbutt

Post by dumdumdumbutt »

All you have to do is crop the image, its not that hard.
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

Here is the profile, perfectly cropped:
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ilell3.png
miracle

Post by miracle »

so...are there way to just take the 'enlarge-able' picture of the character?

like...they are played by flash right...but techniqly speaking by clicking on it, it just load the larger picture of the character from the 'background'

so...there should be picture implement of just the character picture right...does any one here knows the trick to copy just those image alone?
dumdumdumbutt

Post by dumdumdumbutt »

Aside from just using print screen, I suppose someone skilled could rip it. But seeing as how you don't even know how to do it, I doubt you'd be able to.

Hell, I know I wouldn't.

(By the way, I'm not really sure about this)
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Well since when you click the button and enlarge the image. The enlarged image overlaps the background, so I guess someone skilled could take that enlarged image and make a render of it.
dumdumdumbutt

Post by dumdumdumbutt »

Hell, I'll do it. I render alot of crap. But you'd need to give me the image, print screen craps out on me alot.

*edit : Actually, nevermind. Print screen worked for once, And I've finished it. It was a **** to do with all that black stuff around him T_T

Not exactly super fantastic quality either.

cloud 1914

Post by cloud 1914 »

Do you think you could do Azure Balmung and Azure Orca?
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

dumdumdumbutt wrote:Hell, I'll do it. I render alot of crap. But you'd need to give me the image, print screen craps out on me alot.

*edit : Actually, nevermind. Print screen worked for once, And I've finished it. It was a **** to do with all that black stuff around him T_T

That is a beautiful render. Good work. :D
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

dumdumdumbutt wrote:Hell, I'll do it. I render alot of crap. But you'd need to give me the image, print screen craps out on me alot.

Awesome render, except for that one part on the right where the black aura part must've been cut off by a square screenshot. You should teach me how to render sometime. <_<
dumdumdumbutt

Post by dumdumdumbutt »

Actually, there was no square screenshot right there. It was just like that o_o dunno why. Or maybe that was one of those sections with that messy blackaura crap that I had to cut off.. I can't remember 8D

And I would if I didn't have this inability to explain even holding a spoon, or breathing. (inhale.. Exhale... WHAT COMES NEXT?)