Question

Ginken

Post by Ginken »

i have no clue but my guess is ,ovan is one of those calm but power wanting maniacs like sephiroth

So its possble that ovan amped his PC up after getting avaytar corbenik by finidng a AIDA vchuynk and eithe rcapturing it and controlliong it or letting the AIDA cotnrol him

as he PKed shino however if the AIDA made him PK shino or he did it on purpose is unknown

and this is actually just atheory so it may not be true
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

Yet no one really knows how he got the AIDA. Thats something were going to have to find out when vol.3 comes out. Unless they already tell it in vol.2, I really don't know. I'm still on vol.1 darn it. BAKA U.S., BRING OUT VOL.2 ALREADY!!! :lol:
Last edited by Kite669 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Ginken wrote:as he PKed shino however if the AIDA made him PK shino or he did it on purpose is unknown
Go watch //Roots, he didn't do it on purpose, the AIDA did it.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

How did Ovan actually get his AIDA? And i have read that the AIDA is controlling him, that he is doing this for whatver reason, and such. Is Ovan's AIDA the original, and how did Ovan get it?
How the hell do you think? He got infected. As for whether or not it's the original, it's implied to be the case, since Ovan is the first recorded AIDA-PC, and manifests symptoms before Yata even knows what they are.
i have no clue but my guess is ,ovan is one of those calm but power wanting maniacs like sephiroth
El Oh El. Ovan's like the exact opposite of Sephiroth. Comparing them proves you know nothing.
So its possble that ovan amped his PC up after getting avaytar corbenik by finidng a AIDA vchuynk and eithe rcapturing it and controlliong it or letting the AIDA cotnrol him
Yea, and that's why he wants to get rid of it, right? ¬_¬
Yet no one really knows how he got the AIDA. Thats something were going to have to find out when vol.3 comes out. Unless they already tell it in vol.2, I really don't know. I'm still on vol.1 darn it. BAKA U.S., BRING OUT VOL.2 ALREADY!!!
Abuse my home language again and I'll slit your throat ^^