New Scan! Fidchelle!

Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

Kouen wrote:Image

Alright done, also that one small screenshot of Skeith with red particles emitting from the floating blades.... Freedom Gundam trademark, except it emits from the wing thrusters -_-. Oh mai Gawd, Skeith is a new Gundam.
hm..you are right.....its the new Dragoon Skeith custom system for skeith...heck, no wonder he has the homing shot....
i just knew that haseo is a newtype #_#
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

Kryuzei wrote:
Kouen wrote:Image

Alright done, also that one small screenshot of Skeith with red particles emitting from the floating blades.... Freedom Gundam trademark, except it emits from the wing thrusters -_-. Oh mai Gawd, Skeith is a new Gundam.
hm..you are right.....its the new Dragoon Skeith custom system for skeith...heck, no wonder he has the homing shot....
i just knew that haseo is a newtype #_#
Wait... oh no!!! All epitaph users are newtypes! Bandai wants to make .hack a new Gundam series .__.
Haseo is Amuro, Shino is Lalah Sune and SakuBo is Elpeo Puru/Puru 2 O.O

And.. Ovan is a Char clone!! NOOO!!!
pekerman

Post by pekerman »

Bulletcatcher wrote:The thing is that if two Epitaph Users summon their Avatar at the same time, at the same place, then the chance for one to go berserk increases.  That's why Haseo went berserk against Kuhn, and Pi and Kuhn could not team up against the AIDA in Roots.
Makes sense....
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Tadashi wrote:Wait... oh no!!! All epitaph users are newtypes! Bandai wants to make .hack a new Gundam series .__.

Better it resemble U.C. than SEED.
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

Jimbob wrote:
Tadashi wrote:Wait... oh no!!! All epitaph users are newtypes! Bandai wants to make .hack a new Gundam series .__.

Better it resemble U.C. than SEED.
If it were SEED (Destiny), it would be probably Shino = Lacus and Atoli = Meer o,,o
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Scarily enough Haseo resembles Kira more than Amuro. I mean in Zeta they gave Amuro a trash mobile suit based off of I forgot what unit <_<. New Skeith= Strike Freedom, Haseo stops his emo angst and learns to godmode.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

But... He gets Nu Gundam for his showdown with Char, which will be Vol.3... It totally fits...

Is Moon Tree the Titans? I guess it seems more like Sakaki is Gihren, though...
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

Kuukai wrote:But... He gets Nu Gundam for his showdown with Char, which will be Vol.3... It totally fits...

Is Moon Tree the Titans? I guess it seems more like Sakaki is Gihren, though...
And in the end, Haseo and Ovan die together .__.
Hmm, Kuhn could be Judau and Endrance is Camille... I get scared :shock:
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

-shoves Tadashi into a meat blender-
ENDRANCE AS CAMILLE?!! ARE YOU INSANE D:
How dare you defile the blue haired pilot of Zeta Gundam <_<
Let's see.... mental instability mental instability.... you know what I have no idea who Camille is like <_<. Ya sure Camille is mentally instable but that's after the series, he was all angsty and screaming and like <_<. You know come to think of it Haseo is really similar to Camille. Camille loses his mom, Haseo loses Shino and the like. Although I'm not sure if Haseo will go mentally instable just cuz dying Ovan chose to use his powers to scrw him up

Although it would explain a lot for Ovan to be Scirocco, I mean he has all the ladies : /.
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

Kouen wrote:-shoves Tadashi into a meat blender-
ENDRANCE AS CAMILLE?!! ARE YOU INSANE D:
How dare you defile the blue haired pilot of Zeta Gundam <_<
Let's see.... mental instability mental instability.... you know what I have no idea who Camille is like <_<. Ya sure Camille is mentally instable but that's after the series, he was all angsty and screaming and like <_<. You know come to think of it Haseo is really similar to Camille. Camille loses his mom, Haseo loses Shino and the like. Although I'm not sure if Haseo will go mentally instable just cuz dying Ovan chose to use his powers to scrw him up

Although it would explain a lot for Ovan to be Scirocco, I mean he has all the ladies : /.
Camille was my first idea for Haseo, but I changed it later.
Camille still seems to match Endrance better. Another argument: Mia.
Also, Endrance is a Hikikomori, a perfect match to Camille's otaku hobby.
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

O.o You're comparing hikikomori to otaku?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I got it!

Moon Tree is Zeon, Keyaki is Degin Sodo Zabi, Sakaki is Gihren, Hiiragi is Garma, Kaede is Kycillia, and, actually, Nara is Char, and Yata is Casval. Casval, disguised as the Zeon soldier Char, helps Amuro kill Garma, who was trying to prove himself to his siblings. Innis is the Solar Ray, which Gihren uses as a trump card to kill Degin and his enemies in one fell swoop. Fidchell is the Zeong, which he hasn't been able to use yet since it's not complete. I guess Ovan is also Char. One theory about Ovan would make Pi Seila. Azure Flame Kite is Yu Kajima. Not only is Azure Flame God the Exam system, running without an Epitaph User involved, but Kite and Yu speak the exact same way: "..."
Last edited by Kuukai on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Ya I guess that makes sense with Zeong as Fidchell, Fidchell doesn't have legs... well unless you're talking about the Perfect Zeong. But wouldn't that make Naobi, Quattro VAGINA? <_<
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It would! Oh, I forgot about TaN... If TaN was AEUG, then the Twilight Brigade is the Titans? Maybe Kestrel, they were rivals with them too...
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

Umbra wrote:O.o You're comparing hikikomori to otaku?
In a prejusticed way, yes.
Anyway, wouldn't Endrance be a The World otaku?
-Ryou Misaki-

Post by -Ryou Misaki- »

Personily I think the X-form Skeith looks like unit 1 from Evangelion, which makes since because they have people working on .hack from Evangelion. Which also shows in some of the other character designs like Ryou Masaki, Haseo's Player looks almost exactly like Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion
Airon

Post by Airon »

no way kaoru had that weird look to him, like if he wasn't japanese( which okay yeah he was an angel so duh but still)don't you think we've strayed away from fidchell a bit too much at this point?
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

-Ryou Misaki- wrote:Image

Personily I think the X-form Skeith looks like unit 1 from Evangelion, which makes since because they have people working on .hack from Evangelion. Which also shows in some of the other character designs like Ryou Masaki, Haseo's Player looks almost exactly like Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion
Actually, only Yoshiyuki Sadamoto comes into my mind, and he only makes the character design.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Tadashi wrote:
Umbra wrote:O.o You're comparing hikikomori to otaku?
In a prejusticed way, yes.
Anyway, wouldn't Endrance be a The World otaku?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikkomori

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku

Comparing a Hikkomori to an Otaku is like comparing a Star Trek Geek to a mentally handicapped, socially inept, emotionally unstable hermit who can't even deal with society well enough to go get milk from the store.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

There's a definite overlap though...