AZURE????

alphawolf1011

AZURE????

Post by alphawolf1011 »

where did azure kite,orca & balmung come from and how did they get that way?
btw where did the dopalganger come from??
I WANNA AZURE HASEO!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: AZURE????

Post by TheSorrow »

alphawolf1011 wrote:where did azure kite,orca & balmung come from and how did they get that way?
Aura created them, based on her memories of the Descendants of Fianna, the "heroes" of R:1, to be able to fight against AIDA. However, AIDA went aggressive in The World much sooner than Aura expected, and so, she was forced to rush her work, focusing on the main abilities required to do their mission (strength and invulnerability), and leaving other details as incomplete as they were (appearence, voice, etc). That's how they "got that way"...they simply weren't finished because Aura had to prioritize other things over giving them a proper speaking and heroic looks.
alphawolf1011 wrote:btw where did the dopalganger come from??
From The World R:2. He's just a monster like any other, created by the same people that created the Goblin Rookie or the Angelic Gore, whose main ability is to become a duplicate of the team leader of the party he faces, gaining access to all the abilities and attacks of the leader's class, and equipping its own set of weapons and accessories, the weapons (and perhaps armor) corresponding to the leader's class. It's amazing how he can copy the leader's class and abilities even when those abilities aren't supposed to be obtained normally; for example, copying Haseo's Dual Gunner class down to the Dash ability.
alphawolf1011 wrote:I WANNA AZURE HASEO!
Too bad. lol
Kite

Post by Kite »

it seems like azure kite is the only one who can even make a little noise . but i think the azure trio can comprehend speech from others.
but what i dont get is how kite got his avatar back in the world R:X
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

There's a reason for that but I suggest saving the curiosity for later.  Without spoiling too much the avatars in R:X are a combination of the Akashic Records and Aura's memories.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kite wrote:it seems like azure kite is the only one who can even make a little noise . but i think the azure trio can comprehend speech from others.
Actually, Azure Balmung and Azure Orca can both speak normally when using Skills. They say stuff like "Ogre Sword" or "Disaster Sword", or even "Pha Repth" and "Vak Don" with a normal voice. Azure Kite instead only grunts, moans, makes little noises, etc. while using Skills and attacks overall, though he seems to have specific sounds for each kind of attack...for example, one for Offensive Skills, one for Spells, and so on. The only word he ever says is "Data Drain!" at some specific point in the game.
And yeah, i'm completely sure they can understand other players...they just aren't able to reply to them properly, or simply choose not to (for pure soldiers meant to protect Aura and The World, you can't expect them to be much talktative). You can even send them those Gift Card thingies and ask them questions, and they'll reply to them...either by saying nothing or giving a honest reply using the best of their words.

As of your other question, (Phantom) Thief replied to it better than i could have.
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

i ment what created dopalganger not "who" made him (that would be the games creators" but who/what created him in terms of the in-game history /story
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

alphawolf1011 wrote:i ment what created dopalganger not "who" made him (that would be the games creators" but who/what created him in terms of the in-game history /story
The only REAL hint that the games give us in that regard is in Redemption, when you see -close to the end of the game-that Cubia is causing them to spawn, suggesting that they (somehow) come from the big, bad pool of anti-existence.
There's not much else that's hinted about them aside from that...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

nobodyknows wrote:
alphawolf1011 wrote:i ment what created dopalganger not "who" made him (that would be the games creators" but who/what created him in terms of the in-game history /story
The only REAL hint that the games give us in that regard is in Redemption, when you see -close to the end of the game-that Cubia is causing them to spawn, suggesting that they (somehow) come from the big, bad pool of anti-existence.
There's not much else that's hinted about them aside from that...
And even so, those are "Anti-Existences", who take a similar appearence from the Doppelganger monsters but are very different from Doppelganger himself. He wasn't "causing them to spawn"...he was just creating look-alike things to fight you because that's what anti-existences do. The actual "Doppelganger" has nothing to do with the events at the end of the game.

There's no hint or indication or anything in The World R:2's inner story to speak about the origins, or ANYTHING regarding Doppelganger. He's just...that creepy monster with the creepy background music that appears to players when they doze off or go AFK on fields without pausing or something (because spending 5 minutes without fighting or doing any action on any GU area field is a seriously large amount of time), and with so many unique characteristics. He could as well be the most mysterious monster in The World R:2...he's so "special" and yet there's no background story or anything to say about him, only whatever you can assume by his appearence and features.
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

hmmmmm interesting.......i would LOVE to play as the dople tho....lol i think that would have been AWSOME if after the forest of pain "quest' that you could get the playable form of your dople "monster" as a main char....has any one found a Action Replay code for this? JW
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

hmmmmm interesting.......i would LOVE to play as the dople tho....lol i think that would have been AWSOME if after the forest of pain "quest' that you could get the playable form of your dople "monster" as a main char....has any one found a Action Replay code for this? JW
ALSO
what do you use to get the The Xth Triad????
i have an action replay, n i have the codes from codejunkies.com for haseo as your 2nd and 3rd party members but they wont work.
please help!!!