mines tabby
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: WHOS UR FAV

Post by TheSorrow »

Hottest female character in Vol. 3?
Henako

Hell, she's the hottest female of all the series, in fact.
Though some people with "peculiar" preferrences might debate on Syake being the hottest.
But psh -3- lol
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

TheSorrow wrote:Hottest female character in Vol. 3?
Henako

Hell, she's the hottest female of all the series, in fact.
Though some people with "peculiar" preferrences might debate on Syake being the hottest.
But psh -3- lol
whose Henako and Syake again? please post pic. i googled Henako under images and all i got was henti lol
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

alphawolf1011 wrote:i googled Henako under images and all i got was henti lol
Maybe you found the right Henako already XD lol

Sadly, i don't think i can provide you with pictures...that would require playing the games on my PS2 and getting the pics but i can't do that right now. I could also show you their drawings, as seen in the Apkallu forums in GU...but i'd need my PS2 anyhow.

But, i can tell you that they're both very special and unique characters in GU, and also very amazing.

Henako is a Harvest Cleric, and perhaps the strongest one in The World R:2...or at least the craziest and most aggressive one. She's a member of the Guild Trifle, and a highly-ranked Arena fighter, leader of the team Lord En LUUUV (Vol. 1) and WE <3 MASTER HASEO (Vol. 2 and 3)...a team which is perhaps the hardest in Vol. 1 and 2, but very weakened in Vol. 3 because a certain member forgot to train. Henako also helps Haseo at one point in story...and constantly harasses him in Root Towns with extremely useful and rational bits of information. She can give him good items every once though.

Syake is a Shadow Warlock, also member of Trifle and also a highly-ranked Arena fighter, member of the team Identity: Moja (Vol. 1), Identity: Moja 2 (Vol. 2) and Neo Identity: Moja (Vol. 3), along with Ninjato and Nogmung (who are also awesome and special characters). She has played MMOs for more years than perhaps the entire lifetime of several members in here, is very good friends with Saku, and likes to use funny smilies.

They should be considered as main characters, seriously.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

TheSorrow wrote:
alphawolf1011 wrote:i googled Henako under images and all i got was henti lol
Maybe you found the right Henako already XD lol

Sadly, i don't think i can provide you with pictures...that would require playing the games on my PS2 and getting the pics but i can't do that right now. I could also show you their drawings, as seen in the Apkallu forums in GU...but i'd need my PS2 anyhow.

But, i can tell you that they're both very special and unique characters in GU, and also very amazing.

Henako is a Harvest Cleric, and perhaps the strongest one in The World R:2...or at least the craziest and most aggressive one. She's a member of the Guild Trifle, and a highly-ranked Arena fighter, leader of the team Lord En LUUUV (Vol. 1) and WE <3 MASTER HASEO (Vol. 2 and 3)...a team which is perhaps the hardest in Vol. 1 and 2, but very weakened in Vol. 3 because a certain member forgot to train. Henako also helps Haseo at one point in story...and constantly harasses him in Root Towns with extremely useful and rational bits of information. She can give him good items every once though.

Syake is a Shadow Warlock, also member of Trifle and also a highly-ranked Arena fighter, member of the team Identity: Moja (Vol. 1), Identity: Moja 2 (Vol. 2) and Neo Identity: Moja (Vol. 3), along with Ninjato and Nogmung (who are also awesome and special characters). She has played MMOs for more years than perhaps the entire lifetime of several members in here, is very good friends with Saku, and likes to use funny smilies.

They should be considered as main characters, seriously.
... I had more to say but...no I must never agree, must resist. ATM Atoli & Pi are my favorite
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

ok found Henako on dot hack wiki but....she not really that hot..... as for Syakei still nuthin :?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Hey, look at what i found:

SYAKE AND SAKU 8D

Forgive the quality but i couldn't find a better pic. I was barely able to find that one, in fact.
And sadly, i couldn't find the self-portrait Henako made once in the Apkallu forums. Seems like such amazing work is too much for the internet to handle
So here, another hot female whose drawing you can find in Apkallu too
Kite

Post by Kite »

Pi

cause she's smart
(Phantom) Thief

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/606/xdwal351635.jpg

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Wasn't the self portrait a mesh of colors? I prefer zombie Henako. That said if you record more answers Pi, Atoli, Shino and Alkaid seem to be the top four choices.

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/606/xdwal351635.jpg

Post by TheSorrow »

HENAKO <3 wrote:Image
Epic and legendary masterpiece of art is epic and legendary.
Kite

Post by Kite »

black rose is awsom
hidora

Post by hidora »

Would this count as a pic of Henako? :p

Anyway, from vol 3, I think I'd go for either Syake, Atoli or Alkaid .-.

On a side note, this is one of my favorite pics of the G.U. games :p
Last edited by hidora on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

hidora wrote:Would this count as a pic of Henako? :p

LOL HELL YES!! O3O

And if i recall correctly, 1/2 drew that pic...after a certain incident when she and her friend (Rental Daughter? i don't think so but must share the same model) were having a hard time against monsters...and then suddenly a Harvest Cleric appeared and decided to help them...by obliterating the poor creatures with some kind of Demon Awakening Mega Vak Don (or just an insane Vak Don spamming). And i love all the expressions in that drawing XDD

Oh dat 1/2, we can't forget about her either. Amazing player who was saved once by Haseo, wanted to thank him by pelting his face with chim spheres, and won a special contest that made her somewhat famous. Very cute inded, that Mayako.
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheSorrow wrote:And if i recall correctly, 1/2 drew that pic...after a certain incident when she and her friend (Rental Daughter? i don't think so but must share the same model) were having a hard time against monsters...and then suddenly a Harvest Cleric appeared and decided to help them...by obliterating the poor creatures with some kind of Demon Awakening Mega Vak Don (or just an insane Vak Don spamming). And i love all the expressions in that drawing XDD

Oh dat 1/2, we can't forget about her either. Amazing player who was saved once by Haseo, wanted to thank him by pelting his face with chim spheres, and won a special contest that made her somewhat famous. Very cute inded, that Mayako.
You really should work on a guide about the side characters when/if you have the time/pacience. It would be awesome.
I only know a little about a couple of them :s

Another one I like is the girl from the "Lonely Road" wallpaper (who I'm pretty sure never appeared on the game itself):

I use this one as wallpaper of my cellphone :p
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

Kite wrote:black rose is awsom
true she is hot
ouka is SUPPER SEXIE :D

yeah sadly she wasnt in the game (same W/ most of the characters in the fourms ) WTF is w/ that?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

hidora wrote:You really should work on a guide about the side characters when/if you have the time/pacience. It would be awesome.
I only know a little about a couple of them :s
Yeah, i've thought of it, and sharing such pointless yet curious knowledge can be such a good idea.
And while i technically have the time, the patience, and even the interest...there's something which i don't have, or rather, have plenty and in excessive amounts...and it's the same reason why i haven't made a new siggy/avy even though i said i was going to do that like a year ago XD And no, it's not lack of PS, i have that too. lol
Maybe one day i'll do it...but since the day i start it, it'll take me perhaps 2 or 3 years to finish it, just because of how distracted and lazy i'll be XD That, and the most tedious parts would be stuff involving certain characters that only appear at VERY specific points. Sure, i can rant you all you want about Encephalon, Sagittarius, Renji and AppleStar...but not so much about certain player that ONLY appears in Haseo's crowning ceremony, or the Medic Union members (other than Hideyo and Seisaku), or the Arena players Haseo fights in only one specific round and then they disappear forever D: And they would be quite the trouble if i do decide to make the guide, pretty much forcing me to restart quests and the whole games (which i wouldn't mind, but would take more time) just to have the guide complete.

And yeah that girl is cute :3 Don't remember much from her either...I think she just posted in the Apkallu forums (and all forums in general) that one time, accompanied by a thoughtful text about travelling alone...and then posted again to express her gratitude to those who commented on her image, again in a thoughtful manner.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Alkaid. Just take out the unstable personality and tsundre within her, and she would have been the greatest .hack//G.U. Vixen. Natsume on the other hand, is the goddess of ALL .hack Vixens.
Kite

Post by Kite »

fact Natsume was a ______ since the first game when you give her spiral edge.
I have a little humor with her when she keeps wondering about tri edge yet A-Kite is in my party
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

Kite wrote:fact Natsume was a ______ since the first game when you give her spiral edge.
I have a little humor with her when she keeps wondering about tri edge yet A-Kite is in my party
true LOL that and the fact when you first meet her she trys to take azure kite away
BTW SHES BI -POLAR FROM THE WAY SHE ACTS & IF U EVEN PAID ANY ATTENTION TO THE GAME AZURE KITE IS NOT TRI-EDGE OVAN WAS BEFOR YOU KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO OUKA/HOUKA THE DEVINE FIST?
theres only 1 pic of her in the whole game :?
Last edited by TheSorrow on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Yay free double-posting logs o3o
hidora

Post by hidora »

alphawolf1011 wrote:IF U EVEN PAID ANY ATTENTION TO THE GAME AZURE KITE IS NOT TRI-EDGE OVAN WAS BEFOR YOU KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Actually, Tri-Edge is the name given to Azure Kite by the regular players because of his triple bladed weapons .-.
And if memory serves right, Natsume loves weapons with "Edge" on the name (which explains her CPK title, "The Edgemaniac"), and she seem to think Tri-Edge is a weapon (I might be wrong on this last part, though).
alphawolf1011 wrote:WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO OUKA
She stopped playing. As simple as that.