online game

Zerard

online game

Post by Zerard »

i wish there is a online game like the world,where we really inside the game not just playing it from in front of a tv or a computer...lol

but i wonder in what year a game like that exist..? :(
Hybrid

Re: online game

Post by Hybrid »

Well, it isn't too far for people to create something like the game visor, that gives you 3D graphics, peripheral vision, and a 360 view when you turn your head. It's not too hard to give you the illusion that you are in the game. But to really be in there? You'd need something like that Matrix plugin, which is very far in the future since nerves and current circuitry don't work very well together...
Though I'm not sure I like the idea of having a giant metal rod being stuck into my brain.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I think it would be cool for a game like that to be created soon, though I doubt it will happen anytime soon.
Zerard

Post by Zerard »

yeah i know it's kinda imposible that a game like will be exist soon..maybe in 2100 that game would exist..
but if do exist i hope there isn't a virus like AIDA in that game which can make people comatose... :lol: :lol: :lol:
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

With technology evolving who knows what comes next? Hell America's 1/4 of the way to developing a real Iron Man suit :lol:
AlexanderTF

Post by AlexanderTF »

Actioly I was thinking recently on how this could be possible and I believe I found a way but I don't know how to pitch this idea to a computer company that would design it for gaming .... though it would possibly be more popular then the consoles in a matter of days after release .... basically using the existing technology to create it ....