unfair!!!

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

unfair!!!

Post by AZURE-KITE »

everyone who has played //hack g.u. and has see all the videos availavle im telling this to you in the last video you had preffered the weapon or the wish to talk to ovan?
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Re: unfair!!!

Post by nobodyknows »

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

nobodyknows wrote:Image
what that means?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
what that means?
._.' ....
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:
what that means?
._.' ....
WHAT?
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
_Tri-edge_ wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:
what that means?
._.' ....
WHAT?
It means he laughs at your stupidity (don't hate me im just doing a little translating.)
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

@AzURE-KITE
Just curious, but are you American?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I believe he's asking about the final scene at the end of the Forest of Pain... if we would rather have gotten the powerful weapon or had the talk with Ovan. So I'm ruling this as a fair topic for now.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Anime Monkey wrote:I believe he's asking about the final scene at the end of the Forest of Pain... if we would rather have gotten the powerful weapon or had the talk with Ovan. So I'm ruling this as a fair topic for now.
It took me like 15 times to finally understand what he was trying to say, and even at that I still had trouble. U are a master translater Anime Monkey.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

I guess since nobody could understand what A-K was talking about I shouldn't bug about spoiler tags.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...Wow...lolwut indeed o-O'

So...If at the end of the Forest of Pain, i would've had the choice of either keeping the weapon stuck at the rock, or have the wish about Ovan, which one i'd have chosen?
The talk with Ovan, obviously...Both as acting and thinking like Haseo, and as a player of GU overall.

As Haseo, i wouldn't be interested in the weapon at all, after all i had learned so far about what power really means and which is more important to have and keep. No way i'd choose any weapon over such a meaningful person to me, despite any sort of betrayal or "playing" he might've done. Friends and close people are more important than even the strongest weapon there could exist in R:2 (plus in any case, i have Dual Guns, a freaking powerful Avatar and the power to defeat my own friggin Anti-Existence, so screw the weapon XDD)

And as a player, i'd much more prefer seeing such last part of the story, the conclusion of the Forest of Pain and the game in general, than what would most likely be a Rarity 5 weapon with a random effect that i could easily surpass with a well-customized weapon. And it's 1AM so my memory isn't in the best conditions right now...but wasn't the weapon stuck in the rock a Bayonet or something? Why the hell would i want a Bayonet? Even if it's ultra-mega-powerful, it would be useless considering it's just going to be used by the Dust Bulleteers Kuhn and Matsu -3- I'd ONLY want the weapon if it's important for some sort of item completion thing...and even so, i'd most likely skip it as i'd much rather have the Epilogues unlocked than a random useless weapon, and because it's not needed to have ALL weapons for 100% Ryu Books anyways. So yeah ~3~
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

TheSorrow wrote:...Wow...lolwut indeed o-O'

So...If at the end of the Forest of Pain, i would've had the choice of either keeping the weapon stuck at the rock, or have the wish about Ovan, which one i'd have chosen?
The talk with Ovan, obviously...Both as acting and thinking like Haseo, and as a player of GU overall.

As Haseo, i wouldn't be interested in the weapon at all, after all i had learned so far about what power really means and which is more important to have and keep. No way i'd choose any weapon over such a meaningful person to me, despite any sort of betrayal or "playing" he might've done. Friends and close people are more important than even the strongest weapon there could exist in R:2 (plus in any case, i have Dual Guns, a freaking powerful Avatar and the power to defeat my own friggin Anti-Existence, so screw the weapon XDD)
Would you still feel this way if you knew HE CHEATED ON YOU!!! duh duh duuhhh :shock: *gasp*
TheSorrow wrote:And as a player, i'd much more prefer seeing such last part of the story, the conclusion of the Forest of Pain and the game in general, than what would most likely be a Rarity 5 weapon with a random effect that i could easily surpass with a well-customized weapon. And it's 1AM so my memory isn't in the best conditions right now...but wasn't the weapon stuck in the rock a Bayonet or something? Why the hell would i want a Bayonet? Even if it's ultra-mega-powerful, it would be useless considering it's just going to be used by the Dust Bulleteers Kuhn and Matsu -3- I'd ONLY want the weapon if it's important for some sort of item completion thing...and even so, i'd most likely skip it as i'd much rather have the Epilogues unlocked than a random useless weapon, and because it's not needed to have ALL weapons for 100% Ryu Books anyways. So yeah ~3~
The weapon in the rock was  Ovan's bayonet.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

N3IWVC wrote:Would you still feel this way if you knew HE CHEATED ON YOU!!! duh duh duuhhh :shock: *gasp*
Oh....HE DID!?!
Well, in that case...*takes the Bayonet and warps off* Screw the plot.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

TheSorrow wrote:So...If at the end of the Forest of Pain, i would've had the choice of either keeping the weapon stuck at the rock, or have the wish about Ovan, which one i'd have chosen?

And as a player, i'd much more prefer seeing such last part of the story, the conclusion of the Forest of Pain and the game in general, than what would most likely be a Rarity 5 weapon with a random effect that i could easily surpass with a well-customized weapon. And it's 1AM so my memory isn't in the best conditions right now...but wasn't the weapon stuck in the rock a Bayonet or something? Why the hell would i want a Bayonet? Even if it's ultra-mega-powerful, it would be useless considering it's just going to be used by the Dust Bulleteers Kuhn and Matsu -3- I'd ONLY want the weapon if it's important for some sort of item completion thing...and even so, i'd most likely skip it as i'd much rather have the Epilogues unlocked than a random useless weapon, and because it's not needed to have ALL weapons for 100% Ryu Books anyways. So yeah ~3~
Nice speech, but you know we'd all make two save files to have it both ways, even if the Demon Slice is just more useless crap. :P
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Master ZED wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:So...If at the end of the Forest of Pain, i would've had the choice of either keeping the weapon stuck at the rock, or have the wish about Ovan, which one i'd have chosen?

Nice speech, but you know we'd all make two save files to have it both ways, even if the Demon Slice is just more useless crap. :P
I did think of it...But, overwrite my speedrun file, or my precious file where i can be random and i still have the Promise Card so i can marry anyone anytime i wish, just for that little Bayonet? Nah, at most i'd just get the weapon, see it and mess with it for a while, and then reload the file to before i had to choose, and then choose the Ovan option and continue with the game in that same file >3> lol
Unless Ovan did really cheat on me, of course.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

hey the weapon in the rock was the same that OVAN WAS CARRYING ALL THE TIME!!!
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

I don't see his post is confusing, hes clearly asking if we would have rather had the weapon, or Ovan. It depend on what the weapon did honestly... (I would MUCH rather have had Ovan as a team mate though...)
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Ratsu wrote:I don't see his post is confusing, hes clearly asking if we would have rather had the weapon, or Ovan. It depend on what the weapon did honestly...
People are joking about that, I'm sure.

As for the Demon Slice, it'd need some changes done before it'd be worth considering as a Redemption postgame weapon.

Code: Select all

---------------------
5B: Demon Slice
---------------------
Level  : 78
GP     : 13400
Rarity : 5
Slots  : 3
Effects: Darkness Attack, Critical +25%
Stats  : +28 P-ATK, 0 Light, +10 Dark, +5 other elements
I'd guess a higher P-ATK and a custom effect that mixes Insidious Air and Critical +50% together would be the mods made to it, maybe higher elemental values too. That might make it a worthy Matsu weapon after Cheat Alchemy is applied, but it won't beat Silent Eden. There's also the fact that this would be a Matsu weapon. 'nother trophy for the pile after reloading from the second ending, I suppose.

Man, thinking about all the rare weapons that are utter crap in this series, I'm starting to empathize with Taihaku a bit. No wonder he went with a Gun Bead after Maxwell broke. :\

And Sorrow, you have seven save slots. What're the other four you wouldn't be able to part with?
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

I prefer Ovan. The "swords" are more appealing, but against the story it doesn't feel complete. I am an item collector but at the same time there's no pressure here unless it affects the Ryu Books. Granted choices aside, I'd doubt most people would make pass the questions in the same way.

Smitts

Post by Smitts »

TheEnigma wrote:@AzURE-KITE
Just curious, but are you American?
Why did you want to know if he was American for?

I understood what he said...Wasn't that difficult.

Anyways,
I would just save two different files, and on one do the option with Ovan and the other for the preferred weapon.
Problem solved, lol. I get both.