What is your Favorite Marriage Clip?

TheSupremeKing

What is your Favorite Marriage Clip?

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Hi there everyone! The Topic explain a lot -_- It didn't give me a Chance to Explain xDDDDDD!

Anyway Your favorite Marriage Clip.

If you don't know them. Just check them up..

AND POST THE VIDEO YOU LIKE FROM THE BELOW LINK! LIKE ME! xD

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... =0&spell=1

~

Mine actually Three -_-

Atoli's : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBYf6zq ... re=related

Alkaid's : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LWj4KW5jc

And my Main one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klr50djkKCM

Yours?
GyppyGirl2021

Re: What is your Favorite Marriage Clip?

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBYf6zqZhQ

By far my favorite, for obvious reasons... ._.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGzO9dt3BI

And even though I'm not terribly fond of the pairing, this is my second fave XD
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBYf6zqZhQ

I felt the scene was kind of half-assed but I've posted my reasons for liking this pairing all over.

Runners up: I REALLY had a laugh at Pi and Bourdeaux's events, and Kaede's wasn't bad either. Saku's was kind of cute in a disturbing way, while Endrance's just made me burst out laughing (I'm sorry, the way the girls just appear behind Haseo like that was priceless, and Shino's reaction had me in stitches) I wasn't too crazy about Alkaid, Tabby's or Shino's though.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I just blame it on the fact that Haseo is already rather tactless and since he has trouble expressing his feelings, that tactlessness just worsens around Atoli due to the fact that he likes her so much :lol:

('Cuz if you'll notice, his speech is a bit more elaborate in the others... besides, the "Shut up and come with me!" made me laugh hard XD)
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Lol. Shut up and Come with me that's the coolest xD

Anyway Guys

Who do you think Haseo's Girl? I would say Alkaid. Because she's the one who has Hug her.

NOTE: Ignore Shino. I know half of you Merry Shino because she's the Straight one of the Game.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Atoli. Atoli Atoli Atoli. There is absolutely no denying that she and Haseo are practically made for each other.

(look, I'm sorry, but it's painfully obvious XD)
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Atoli. Atoli Atoli Atoli. There is absolutely no denying that she and Haseo are practically made for each other.

(look, I'm sorry, but it's painfully obvious XD)
Lol, Atoli and Alkaid are His Girls xD Other than Shino. =3
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Eh, after what happened in Volume 2 I'm not particularly fond of putting Haseo with Alkaid... :\

Better than Shino, though. Shino is just a manipulative **** who uses Haseo all the time. x_x
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Eh, after what happened in Volume 2 I'm not particularly fond of putting Haseo with Alkaid... :\

Better than Shino, though. Shino is just a manipulative **** who uses Haseo all the time. x_x
LOL!!!!!!!! But Alkaid is the one who Hug her :P and She's Powerful Girl. Just like the type of Haseo.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I just think that Alkaid and Haseo would tear each other apart before long - they're too similar. :P

(Not to mention her relationship with him was horribly underdeveloped in Volume 2 - if they hadn't made it so sudden, I probably wouldn't despise the pairing as much if at all, because Atoli still has Kuhn... *cough* *flees*)
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I just think that Alkaid and Haseo would tear each other apart before long - they're too similar. :P

(Not to mention her relationship with him was horribly underdeveloped in Volume 2 - if they hadn't made it so sudden, I probably wouldn't despise the pairing as much if at all, because Atoli still has Kuhn... *cough* *flees*)
Lol Most likely Kuhn. But Remember in Volume 2 When she says:

We went to Hot Training Together. and Atoli says: To...To.. Alkaid: To what? Atoli: Together? Alkaid Oooh yeah. and it was Hot.

Lol!!!!
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Nowhere near the exact quote, but yeah, I know what you're referring to :P

I always thought of that as Alkaid purposely trying to annoy Atoli just for the sake of annoying her (seems they still get along otherwise).

And besides, Atoli made up for it in Volume 3... apparently she's "cute" now :lol:
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Nowhere near the exact quote, but yeah, I know what you're referring to :P

I always thought of that as Alkaid purposely trying to annoy Atoli just for the sake of annoying her (seems they still get along otherwise).

And besides, Atoli made up for it in Volume 3... apparently she's "cute" now :lol:
O_O yeah Atoli is the cute Also Alkaid Hug Alkaid twice :P At the merry Scene. and At the fight of Gomoras. ( Slap and Hug ) And he says: Don't do that again you Idiot. :P
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Well, yeah, I knew about both instances (kinda hard not to when you've played through the game 9 times XD), but I really don't see how that equates to being any more "romantic" than how Haseo treats Atoli. :P
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Well, yeah, I knew about both instances (kinda hard not to when you've played through the game 9 times XD), but I really don't see how that equates to being any more "romantic" than how Haseo treats Atoli. :P
Yeah '' Shut up and Come with me '' Explain a LOT! xDDDDDDDDDD What a Romantic. xD

By the way Alkaid in Volume 2 Many times tthey show her with Shy Face. By the way Alkaid more hotter than Atoli >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LWj4KW5jc <-- Just look at her :3 * Falls in love*

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...I dunno, I personally find Atoli waaaaaaaay more attractive on the grounds that she doesn't become a complete Mary Sue when she joins Haseo :P

(Plus she's just cuter in personality and appearance - I'll give that Alkaid has nice hair and boobs, but I'm not a terribly big fan of boobs XD)

And you really have to observe Atoli and Haseo to get what I'm referring to, not just their marriage ending :P
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...I dunno, I personally find Atoli waaaaaaaay more attractive on the grounds that she doesn't become a complete Mary Sue when she joins Haseo :P

(Plus she's just cuter in personality and appearance - I'll give that Alkaid has nice hair and boobs, but I'm not a terribly big fan of boobs XD)

And you really have to observe Atoli and Haseo to get what I'm referring to, not just their marriage ending :P
Alkaid and Atoli is the same hottie stuff other than Shino. But Alkaid still better. :P
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...Oh well, to each their own I guess XD

Really think that Alkaid is pretty much just fanservice (much as Haseo is to us girls, but at least he was developed as a character), but meh XD
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...Oh well, to each their own I guess XD

Really think that Alkaid is pretty much just fanservice (much as Haseo is to us girls, but at least he was developed as a character), but meh XD

I'm Sure Haseo Ignore them All '' Shino, Alkaid and Atoli. '' Because he can only think of Endrance! XDDDDDD
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

wat XD

Funny thing is, Haseo looks rather displeased in his ending with Endrance... maybe he doesn't like the idea of a creepy hikikomori stalking him 24/7? :P