What is your Cubia Core Team?

TheSupremeKing

What is your Cubia Core Team?

Post by TheSupremeKing »

First Thanks to the Subject in G.U 2 witch it says Your final Boss team..

And... I dunno if that subject already in here G.U 3 But you know too lazy.

~~

Mah Team Was teh Favorite [ In G.U 3 ]

Meh Zelkova and Yata.

I'll tell you it's own Weakness Just like Ovan too. But I need to see you first guys what would you say?
Last edited by TheSupremeKing on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ranylyn

Re: What is your Cubia Core Team?

Post by Ranylyn »

I went in with Atoli and Zelkova. Zelkova is just kind of a given, since Scythes have an advantage on the Gomoras!
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Meh. The Azure Knights.

Azure Kite (Leader)

Azure Balmung (Support 1)

Azure Orca (Support 2)

Ah, sweet, sweet character modding.
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

Advent_Winter wrote:Meh. The Azure Knights.

Azure Kite (Leader)

Azure Orca (Support 2)

You can trigger those events with non-Haseo characters? The game tends to freeze on me when I try to advance the story without Haseo.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

You most certainly can. Here's a video on this person using Azure Kite to fight against the core.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0L97S2v ... L&index=18

And this video is of MasterZED using Tabby in the Anti-Existance Battles. You also see 3rd Form Haseo, who should actually have Xth Form by this point in the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDpbVEl5y8
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Ranylyn wrote:
Advent_Winter wrote:Meh. The Azure Knights.

Azure Kite (Leader)

Azure Orca (Support 2)

You can trigger those events with non-Haseo characters? The game tends to freeze on me when I try to advance the story without Haseo.

Actully You can. Just exacly like that --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0L97S2vjxc
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

For most of the game (and for most event battles that aren't locked), I have Kuhn and Atoli as my teammates, but I like to replace Kuhn with Silabus for Cubia Core, simply because it's completely out of place to have a non-EU fighting something created by the Epitaphs :P
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Alright no body puts his Weakness.. It's own Weakness is:

At the beginning of the Battle He has what? Two Arms and one Shield right?

Of course. First things first the beginning of the Battle You'll gonna fight Little Gomoras, While Killing them Just Use some Healing. Heals after heal Sp [ Drops ] after Drop. Till the Awakening Filled. After that Click/Tap Tringle then Go Awake change to --> Beast Awakening.

Then When the first Arm of Cubia is on the Field click/tap Square. UNLEASHED THE BEAST! then it's done.

The other one will Appear too. Do same as the above Heal after Heal and Drop after Drop.

In his Shield and His own Body.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...Uh, yeah, obvious technique is obvious ._.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...Uh, yeah, obvious technique is obvious ._.
Agreed. Cubia's true weakness: Counters. Enough said.

After all, that's what granted me the victory with my...lvl108 or so Haseo, i forget and don't have access to YouTube right now to check. Anyways, my team was formed by Endrance and Bo, chosen because of the Healing Favorites, if i remember (plus, they're both cool >3>). And yeah, they were at lower levels than Haseo...lol
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Master ZED posted a video once where a low-level Alkaid counter (around level 74 iirc) OHKOed Cubia.

He was trying to figure out why. XD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Master ZED posted a video once where a low-level Alkaid counter (around level 74 iirc) OHKOed Cubia.

He was trying to figure out why. XD
I think he did figure it out one day, but i'm not sure. It probably had to do with Cubia keeping many "targets" even if you're only fighting one of them (let's say...several things you can "hit" even if it's just Central Core you're facing). And so, even though it's only a counter that deals damage, the damage is dealt to several "targets" at once, all which direct the damage to the core, basicly like if he was hit by 5 counters or so at once. I think XD

Either way, it's true. Even a 2-slot Counter can OHKO Cubia somehow. Has to be after the Core Shield is broken, but i think it can also immediatly break the core the same way (after all, it is the same attack which is deadly countered...the flying tackle thing)
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

Yeah, gotta love counters. Low levels = getting 9999'd, and counter on that = massive counter damage.

In light of new codes I've been playing with, my new team which I will try to fight Cubia with once I am done hacking the fine details:

Sophora
Aina
Skeith (the white armored/ red haired 3rd form Haseo he meets in that "dream," not the actual avatar)

Okay, I know your head exploded. Let me explain. It's a very long and complex process (and I still haven't figured it out completely, these codes were made by other people) but you can turn anyone into a "generic" character but you can also mask over them with special sprites. Generic characters are programmed to use every weapon (besides dual guns, which only Xth form can use, no exceptions) on a simple frame which merely has a skin meshed over it. Therefore, the above team is completely customizeable with a few limitations. These limitations are:

1) They cannot use level 3 arts.

2) They CAN use any weapon, but cannot change in mid battle or even mid field. Basically, pick it and stick with it for the area. They can change weapons within a given category, of course, but cannot change types.

3) They can only use magic in the skill trigger if their default character was a mage (Aina is using Atoli's data, so Aina is my healer/ mage) Skill trigger spells cannot be assigned in the menu and must be hacked.

4) Giving a staff, grimoire, or fan will not change number 3.

5) You need to use a code to force-change equipment the default character cannot normally use. (For example, I can give Aina a staff normally since since the person who wrote the code used Atoli's data for her and thus she appears instead of Atoli. However, if I want to give her a scythe, I need to hack it into her equipped weapon slot, but she will be able to use it. (Trying this with normal atoli qill not even let the game load)

6) You need to hack in skills for weapons they normally can't use. I'm still learning this since I may have the codes and variables but I do not want to overwrite their existing skills.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

TheSorrow wrote:I think he did figure it out one day, but i'm not sure. It probably had to do with Cubia keeping many "targets" even if you're only fighting one of them (let's say...several things you can "hit" even if it's just Central Core you're facing). And so, even though it's only a counter that deals damage, the damage is dealt to several "targets" at once, all which direct the damage to the core, basicly like if he was hit by 5 counters or so at once. I think XD
That was one of my theories based on the fact that the Core's target area appears to be made of three Gomora, which you can see in an item/spell targeting subscreen whenever the Core is backed off from the platform, but that's not it.

When you revive someone, there's a short time between initial revival and full recovery in which that character can be struck, and damage numbers are calculated, but they're not applied to the victim's stats. IOW, when a character is revived from a ghost state, they are effectively invincible until they're fully awake. Where this concerns Cubia is the fact that characters can use their Counters in this state, resulting in multiple freebie counters that make it look like the Hidden One is getting one-shotted by an Epitaph-wielding cheater named Alkaid. :P
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Guys I made ( I guess ) THE LOWEST! Time to defeat Cubia ONLY 8 MINS!!! ( With the his Attacks!!! ) Used some cheats xD. I've on party:

A-> Haseo
-> Natsume
-> Azure Kite

B-> Cheats used:

-> ALL Characters
-> Always Online

Lol xD I'll Upload the Video once I've made the Video in Good Camera Quality.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I can probably beat that time at level 150, taking out half of Cubia's HP with one attack. :lol:

...and no cheats, bear in mind.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Guys I made ( I guess ) THE LOWEST! Time to defeat Cubia ONLY 8 MINS!!! ( With the his Attacks!!! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp-Rf_AEpP8

Haseo lv109
Endrance lv107
Bo lv109
No cheats.
Time: 4:59 min

LOLWUT
8 min is DEFINELY FAR from lowest...actually, at an average level and by playing normally, the battle doesn't really last longer than 5 minutes. And i can even see someone easily winning under 3 or even 2 minutes, just at a higher level XD
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

>____________> Well I've an excuse xD I've not use ANY Awakening. :P No awakenings I've done :P Gotta keep that? Btw After fixing the video it's 7Mins and If I remove Cubia attacks It maybe 4~5mins

Got anything beats that? XD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

TheSupremeKing wrote:>____________> Well I've an excuse xD I've not use ANY Awakening. :P No awakenings I've done :P Gotta keep that? Btw After fixing the video it's 7Mins and If I remove Cubia attacks It maybe 4~5mins

Got anything beats that? XD
Yeah.

Under 4 minutes.
No Awakenings.
No OHKO Counter.
No Skill Trigger.
Rarity 4 or lower Weapons only.
Final Destination (not really but i had to say it)

What's next? Trying to defeat The One Death in less than 2 minutes without Awakenings? -3- lol
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

TheSorrow wrote:Under 4 minutes.
No Awakenings.
No OHKO Counter.
No Skill Trigger.
Rarity 4 or lower Weapons only.
Final Destination (not really but i had to say it)
Shouldn't that be the other way around? This isn't IMOQ, after all....