What is your Cubia Core Team?

GyppyGirl2021

Re: What is your Cubia Core Team?

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

erwhat? Um, the only weapons that can't be customized and require cheat codes to alchemize are Rarity *5 weapons...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Master ZED wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:Under 4 minutes.
No Awakenings.
No OHKO Counter.
No Skill Trigger.
Rarity 4 or lower Weapons only.
Final Destination (not really but i had to say it)
Shouldn't that be the other way around? This isn't IMOQ, after all....
Shhh...He doesn't know, don't ruin my joke D; lol D8'
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

TheSorrow wrote: Yeah.

Under 4 minutes.
No Awakenings.
No OHKO Counter.
No Skill Trigger.
Is the challenge to make G.U. even more boring than it already is?
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Nah, if you want G.U. to be boring, do what I do. Level to max at the start of each volume. XD

To be honest, I'd like to see Cubia beaten at level 110 with level 1 weapons (no dual guns or scythes). No way I'll take that challenge myself, though. LMAO
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

Listen, honestly, I'd try any challenge, MINUS the no skill trigger. I mean seriously. How else are you supposed to survive in the Arena with no items and halved effects for healing spells? Not to mention going into the menu just to access skills is very time consuming, tedious, and redundant when you have a built in shortcut.

Besides, at low levels? Skill Trigger as a defensive tool is kind of a must. When you can get pwnd in one hit, you kind of NEED it when you're being attacked, because for all you know, your allies might stupidly run into the same attack and cannot be trusted to revive you. General rule of thumb is "If Haseo goes down and Zelkova isn't in your party, bye bye" >_<

... WHich is why I play defensively and never let Haseo drop :P
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Ranylyn wrote:Not to mention going into the menu just to access skills is very time consuming, tedious, and redundant when you have a built in shortcut.
You're forgetting that Skills not used via the Skill Trigger appear to take double their normal setup time to launch. No Skill Trigger for Haseo virtually means the same thing as no Skills for him at all, since the CPU is focused on countering him above all others. X_X
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

TheSorrow wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:>____________> Well I've an excuse xD I've not use ANY Awakening. :P No awakenings I've done :P Gotta keep that? Btw After fixing the video it's 7Mins and If I remove Cubia attacks It maybe 4~5mins

Got anything beats that? XD
Yeah.

Under 4 minutes.
No Awakenings.
No OHKO Counter.
No Skill Trigger.

What's next? Trying to defeat The One Death in less than 2 minutes without Awakenings? -3- lol
Well I've nothing to say now >_> But I said ( I guess ) xDDDDDDDDD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

To be honest, I'd like to see Cubia beaten at level 110 with level 1 weapons (no dual guns or scythes). No way I'll take that challenge myself, though. LMAO
Using the very same strategy i use, it wouldn't really be any hard...just taking like 3 more times what i took, as a Chaotic Strike (or if you mean Level 1 in Skill too, Gale Blade) with Spin Gai Gu won't do nearly as much damage as a Heavenly Wheel with an uber-boosted Scythe Hidaru. Still, the idea would be the same overall...waiting for Awakenings while defending yourself somehow, and letting Cubia kill itself against counters.
Listen, honestly, I'd try any challenge, MINUS the no skill trigger. I mean seriously. How else are you supposed to survive in the Arena with no items and halved effects for healing spells? Not to mention going into the menu just to access skills is very time consuming, tedious, and redundant when you have a built in shortcut.

Besides, at low levels? Skill Trigger as a defensive tool is kind of a must. When you can get pwnd in one hit, you kind of NEED it when you're being attacked, because for all you know, your allies might stupidly run into the same attack and cannot be trusted to revive you. General rule of thumb is "If Haseo goes down and Zelkova isn't in your party, bye bye" >_<

... WHich is why I play defensively and never let Haseo drop :P
Uh...And why exactly would you like to survive the Arena without Skill Trigger AND at a low level? That's just stupid and pointless, and not challenging at all -3-
I never said anything about spending the WHOLE game like that...just the Cubia battle, and notice i never said "Low Level" either. And i wasn't even being serious with it...I mean, wasn't the "Final Destination" thing obvious enough to find out i was just playing around? XDD

It's hard to make GU challenging without making it boring and tedious, after all the gameplay is way too rigged...However i say the only one true challenge is to be at a low level. If you want to restrict yourself anymore, then the only way to do it successfully without spending 3 hours on each single battle, is to be at the highest level. Go ahead and see for yourself if you'll need Skills and Awakenings at all in the game while being lv150 XD
Kyro

Post by Kyro »

First it was
Kuhn 124
Sakubo 125

didnt go so well

Second
Atoli 127
Endrance 128

Both of them died so i finished Cubia off myself.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Kyro wrote:Both of them died so i finished Cubia off myself.
That makes no sense whatsoever. What kind of item and spell setup could you have had for that to actually be a problem?
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Kyro wrote:First it was
Kuhn 124
Sakubo 125

didnt go so well

Second
Atoli 127
Endrance 128

Both of them died so i finished Cubia off myself.
I could see it, but more so for the first than the second. Reserve more items around anti existence battles and you should be fine. I have a single save file for that so my party members are Level 130 downward Alkiad 78, (It was a test run) and Atoli 130. Glitch saved my life, Cubia was charging for a rush attack so I rushed to the edge of the platform, used awakening the moment he was in range and defeated him in one shot. Cubia backed away and blew up, The World was saved and Haseo was stuck on a random platform for the remainder of his digital life, no cut scene or anything, hell even the music stopped.

Me: o.o
Haseo: ....
Alkaid: Revive me
Haseo: Can't
Atoli: Revive
Haseo: Can't no items
All together: .... Well F**k
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Haseo: 140
Yata: 140
Zelkova: 140
I was 125 when i fight Ovan
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

Sadly I was stupid, I brought my A-Team out right at the beginning when you fight all the doppelgangers
Haseo
Atoli
Kuhn
Then after using all my party members fighting the doppelgangers, I just used Kaede and Zelkova for lolz
and surprisingly I won!
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Heh, i used alkaid to fight a doppelganger lol, and you can win if your team is 125 too, the only thing you have to do is heal, revive, attack, heal, heal, heal, revive, heal SP, attack, BEAST AWAKENING!!!! THIS IS IT!!!; OK!!; I'LL DO WHAT I CANN!! lol, and finish off cubia,

This is my fight:

Haseo: Attacks like crazy
Yata: attacks like crazy
Zelkova: Attacks like crazy
Haseo: Heals zelkova
Yata: Ani Zot!
Zelkova: Reaper's Claw(or something like that)
9 or 12 minutes later
All the party with full SP and with mid HP
BEAST AWAKENING!!!!!
We attack cubia like if there's no tomorrow and i attack it like if im going to fall in a coma if i don't kill it with the awakening
-Cubia Stands Back-
Haseo: it's about to Smash us!!!! {calls the `party to the edge of the platform} Hey Over Here!!
Party:Stays with haseo in the edge of the platform
Cubia:Smash with the platform
---Cutscene---
blah blah blah
They fuse with haseo and haseo attacks with the dual guns like if they were dual blades and stays like that
Yata: Without the epithaph of rebirth we are...
Haseo: OOOOOVVVVAAAAAAANNNN.... DAMMIT!!!!
-In haseo's mind-
Haseo & Ovan are talking and blah blah blah,
Ovan: im with you haseo {smiles at haseo like if ovan were haseo's older brother}
--out of Haseo's mind--
Haseo: All the feelings i carved deep into this world......... are going into this one attack!
-Suddendly ovan appears at Haseo's side-
Ovan & Haseo: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Cubia suddendly makes itself rock, then the wings fall then the body get's destroyed-

That's the fight. Hope you like it!:D
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:and you can win if your team is 125 too
You can win if your team is under lv110 too, and it's not any difficult :P In fact, what is difficult is to prevent your party from levelling up THAT much, you need to use "certain" methods to avoid EXP XD

Refer to the first page to see just how it's possible to defeat Cubia at levels perhaps even LOWER than 100.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Yeah, BUT..... It's almost impossible to defeat Ovan in level 100, i couldn't defeat him at level 123, i defeat him at level 125
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:It's almost impossible to defeat Ovan in level 100
ORLY!? ಠ3ಠ

lv104...but meh, 4 level difference hardly matters against someone 20+ levels higher than you. I would be able to do this even at lv95...it would just be a pain to survive against the random Alpha/Beta/Gamma enemies before Ovan >3> Redemption Ovan is VERY EASY, easier than in Vol 2. He behaves the same way (all that changes is his special attack...becomes faster and deadlier), but with abilities like Critical +50% and Skill Boost, and even the 3-slot Counters, the battle becomes much more easier.

It's not impossible at all. If you see, Ovan only attacked me ONCE, and it was a pure fail attack XD lol
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

TheSorrow wrote:He behaves the same way (all that changes is his special attack...becomes faster and deadlier), but with abilities like Critical +50% and Skill Boost, and even the 3-slot Counters, the battle becomes much more easier.
The bolded part can be quite humiliating BTW. Here I set out some tasty lures for Ovan:

and boom goes the dynamite.

The YT BBCode won't let me specify time; skip to 0:37.
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

me azure kite and balmung lol thats right im a hacker!
btw im lv188 thanks to a max lvl cheat and an inf viruse core cheat that caused a glitch lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps kite n balmung lv150
bwahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kyro

Post by Kyro »

Master ZED wrote:
Kyro wrote:Both of them died so i finished Cubia off myself.
That makes no sense whatsoever. What kind of item and spell setup could you have had for that to actually be a problem?
:( let me "rephrase" my post.
I had Endrance and Atoli for my other team strategy, but both of them died and i didnt have enough items to bring them back to life. Cubia was almost dead so I
finished him off.