Movies?

Tolby

Movies?

Post by Tolby »

Pulling some games out of storage and don't want to pull out more than I need. I know you can on the original series, but I seem to remember not being able to in G.U., but I only played through it once so I don't remember.

Anyways on volume three are you able to view all the cutscenes from volumes 1-3? Or only the ones from volume three? I have complete save data on all three games if that matters.

If you are wondering why I am not checking myself is because I have access to the games, but not the console. Yet.
GyppyGirl2021

Re: Movies?

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I'm pretty sure that you can view CG cutscenes (you know, the ones with the pretty graphics) you've unlocked via the Ryu Books in the Movie Viewer on the desktop... unfortunately, I don't think you can view any other cutscenes. Although, I'm not entirely sure about viewing movies from other volumes... I usually don't try, so I forgot.

...and is that a Haseo x Endrance signature I see? *shudders*
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Yea, I meant the cgi ones. I didn't mean all, even though I said it. Sorry.

Why yes, yes it is. You know you love it.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Oh, that's fine. Of course, if you've seen the cutscenes as many times as I have *coughcough*, you don't really NEED to see them in a viewer. :P

...and no, I hate it.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Well, its not that I forgot whats in them, and if I did.. youtube. Like everyone and their grandma I got a dazzle recently. So I want to record the cutscenes and slap them onto my psp were the SIGN and Liminality currently reside. Plus maybe a montage, because when you own a dazzle your sense of cool and lame is overrun by feelings of "ooh ooh, I can record that now!"

Thats a fairly strong word, don't they look happy?
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Any specific reason? I thought you hated G.U. :P

And Haseo definitely doesn't look as happy as he would if he weren't with a guy...
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

You can only view the cut-scenes for each volume on their respective discs in G.U.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Thats what I feared, thanks for the confirmation.

I don't hate G.U., I just think its the weakest cannon part of .hack. I did love the gundam fights and Haseo had some kickass lines even if they were inspired by a short lived internet girlfriend that used him and anger management issues.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Hence why I pair him with Atoli.

*cough* Leaving topic now... don't have anything else to say. (However, I did think that was the case... just wasn't sure.)