Ooh, another equipment question!!

Ganheim

Re: Ooh, another equipment question!!

Post by Ganheim »

I wonder what happened to the Edit function. Oh well - the list on wikia says it's "Guide to Divinity". I wonder why that's never been updated on the item lists, because now that I've seen it I remember getting it after defeating the block 100 boss.

I also checked Vol 2 to see that the Spell Noble is a Level 92 wand and it can drop randomly from certain Beast Temple chests, but I haven't had any such luck in Vol 3. Maybe it's an über rare treasure, though I have a feeling it would be easier to pick up from chests in an Item Level 92+ area than hope that it appears in an all-too-rare show of knights guild shop. I'd rather not go back and reload from Vol 2, because I just beat Cubia (and saved over the old file where I'd beaten everything). What makes me even more annoyed is that Atoli had 3 Nobles at the end of Vol 2 - I was planning on leaving them with her because my inventory was filling up (hadn't started alchemizing until Vol 3). She must have sold them between volumes.

Still, I know that's sometimes an option - in my previous file I had a couple of Cloister Dungeons that I'd make quick runs through because I'd get modified Loose Holy armors from the Beast Temple chest at the end.

And in case anybody wants confirmation, I was leveling up Alkaid and Bordeaux in lower areas and got a Scythe Bite. I sold it because I already had a backup in inventory, so I didn't bother to write down the area words, but I can confirm that it can be found in Vol 3 - if perhaps rarely.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I found Scythe Bite a while ago. I wound up selling it for a Scythe Dakini before the fight with Cubia... go figure, I change my mind all the time XD

Yeah, Spell Noble's gonna be a bit harder though >_< Granted, I usually find items when I don't want them... *remembers Lucid Soda hell and shudders*

If you got an item and it didn't update, it might be a glitch... G.U.'s full of them :\
Wafflemage

Post by Wafflemage »

Yet another meaning to G.U.

Glitch Universe.

Anyways, I can't remember what I did to get my Spell Noble. Once I get my PS2 controller working, I'll load up vol 3 and start a Spell Noble search.