editing member addresses

Devilkid3009

editing member addresses

Post by Devilkid3009 »

ok, im new here and i wanted to know if it possible to edit the party roster Ex. have the Pkers from the first game in there permanently or is this something im asking too much of since my codebreaker wont work with my games >_<

or could i load a save up here and someone could do that for me??
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Re: editing member addresses

Post by azureeagle »

From my experience with code-hunting and modding. I'd have to say no. (Anyone feel free to intervene)
From what I know, it is only possible to mod your game so when you invite someone they show up as the selected person.
(Example: You invite Atoli as your 2nd party member, she shows up as IYOTEN)

I believe there are only party member mods. I don't think you can edit the roster.
Devilkid3009

Post by Devilkid3009 »

oh ok, but like i said my codebreaker and other cheat devices wont work for these three games for some reason, it might be my doing but i would be happy if someone could do like you said and edit the party for me but thats probably asking too much for it
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

Well I'm surprised the Codebreaker doesn't work with Vol.3 for sure the codes for Vol. 1 only edit the character models, for Vol. 2 I'm not sure. But It should work for Vol. 3. Are you sure you're using the right codes?
Devilkid3009

Post by Devilkid3009 »

well the reason my cheat devices is messed up is, i found them at a yard sale in my area since gamestop stopped
carrying them >__> so im forced to either order them online or deal with the scratched up discs that i have

that is the reason i asked if someone could modify a vol. 3 save i have instead of me trying to fight with the disc to work
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

I can dig up codebreaker codes to force modify your party, but you will need to use codes to remove them. Also, be warned that entering the status menu of characters you were never meant to have will freeze the game unless you hack their status screen to show someone else's picture.

Just be warned that the game won't like you mesing with your party. It feezes a lot.
Celes

Post by Celes »

can somebody tell me how do you use those codes?