Wallpapers

hidora

Wallpapers

Post by hidora »

Since my Redemption game stopped working, I thought I would ask here (and no one answered at GameFAQs, anyway).

I got those in-game wallpapers to my computer, but they didn't come with the right names. I don't want to buy Redemption again just to see some names, so...

Could anyone tell me the names of the wallpapers for volume 3 (including Apkallu), please?

09/29: EDIT: No one will give me a hand? :?
Aww Heck

Re: Wallpapers

Post by Aww Heck »

it's a little confusing but iassume you imported the wall papers to be your computer backdrops right, but the name data messed up right?

if you could tell us what number each wallpaper is, i'm sure some one could help you
i myself am loaning vol3 out to a buddy, and only will have vol2 as a rental until this saturday(re-rented in effort to start vol3 again with a rank6 carnard)

but i'm sure i can contact my buddy and see if he has those wallpapers, that would be the best i could do though...provided knew what number in-game each in-question wallpaper is
hidora

Post by hidora »

Aww Heck wrote:it's a little confusing but iassume you imported the wall papers to be your computer backdrops right, but the name data messed up right?
That's it.
Aww Heck wrote:if you could tell us what number each wallpaper is, i'm sure some one could help you
i myself am loaning vol3 out to a buddy, and only will have vol2 as a rental until this saturday(re-rented in effort to start vol3 again with a rank6 carnard)

but i'm sure i can contact my buddy and see if he has those wallpapers, that would be the best i could do though...provided knew what number in-game each in-question wallpaper is
Well, I'd like to know the names of all vol 3 wallpapers =/
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

S... All volume three papers are in question?

hmm..well... seeing as i dont have my copy right now i cant help at this moment but i can call my buddy up and see what he can do, until then i would like to know

exactly how did you port them into your computer? i'd like to do such with one or two myself
hidora

Post by hidora »

Aww Heck wrote:S... All volume three papers are in question?

hmm..well... seeing as i dont have my copy right now i cant help at this moment but i can call my buddy up and see what he can do
Thanks in advance.
Aww Heck wrote:until then i would like to know

exactly how did you port them into your computer? i'd like to do such with one or two myself
I used the hackstract program in this topic:
http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 92#p366792

Using the same program, I found this very interesting image:

Now, what the hell is an Arara Azul (or whatever you call it outside Brazil) is doing there at the top right corner?
That's strange... e_e'
Last edited by hidora on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

Well no guarantees, we still have trouble finding them (curse of lack of ryu book Death grunty visitations lol) then there's also the fact of the matter that i may not be able to contact him soon

but i wll try, after all pateince is a virtue

and hmm that program can do it huh? nice...in reutrn for yourhelping i can only say i'l do my best to help you out
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Convince my bro to give me back my PS2, or convince me to care about making a list for 20 min or so, and i'll help you :D It's nothing really troublesome for me...just long-ish to do, impossible at the time you asked (the VERY day before my exams started x-x), and right now without a console close to me...but that can be fixed whenever i feel like :P
hidora wrote: Using the same program, I found this very interesting image:

Now, what the hell is an Arara Azul (or whatever you call it outside Brazil) is doing there at the top right corner?
That's strange... e_e'
...We need a Master ZED D:
But for some reason, that image looks very familar....and it reminds me of a pirate.