Problem with Doppelganger!!!

VivithedarkWiz

Problem with Doppelganger!!!

Post by VivithedarkWiz »

So, I have all 3 games. And I beat him in all of them. I got his three weapons. And I got all the key items. When i beat him for the first time in vol 3 i got "Bygone Servant" so I goto beat him again and i get a 1* item. Im like wtf. I beat him again and I get another 1* item which does not seem to be the "best equip in the game". If it makes a difference I beat him in a lvl 54 field and did get the "bygone servant" and tried two other times, but got those stupid items. Any help please?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Problem with Doppelganger!!!

Post by TheSorrow »

...Finish the game first XD
If you have all the Key Items from Doppelganger, then yes, you'll get some other unique items, and among the most powerful equipment you can get. But for that, you need to be in the post-game, which is after defeating the Final Boss and seeing the credits and all (remember you can still play after finishing the game). There are a few quests and other things you can only obtain at that point, and one of them is indeed obtaining the missing equipment from Doppelganger. So, just finish the game, go fight Doppelganger in any area you wish, and once you beat him then, you'll get the desired items.
VivithedarkWiz

Re: Problem with Doppelganger!!!

Post by VivithedarkWiz »

TheSorrow wrote:...Finish the game first XD
If you have all the Key Items from Doppelganger, then yes, you'll get some other unique items, and among the most powerful equipment you can get. But for that, you need to be in the post-game, which is after defeating the Final Boss and seeing the credits and all (remember you can still play after finishing the game). There are a few quests and other things you can only obtain at that point, and one of them is indeed obtaining the missing equipment from Doppelganger. So, just finish the game, go fight Doppelganger in any area you wish, and once you beat him then, you'll get the desired items.

Aha, well thank you. Just gotta beat the game. Don't worry, Im a vet. It was just odd in this game. I beat ganger twice in the 2nd and got the weapons, so thats what was a little strange. I know about the post-game stuff, but thank you^_^