Can you really go there?

Xeffa

Can you really go there?

Post by Xeffa »

So, I was browsing .hack wiki and I read about 2 Lost Grounds that I hadn't come across in the game yet it said it was in there. Unless I misunderstood. Oh, anyway, here are the keywords:

On the sigma server,

Hidden Forbidden Exhibition ~ Balbol Museum

And on the omega server,

Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks ~ Six Ringing Peaks of Al Fadel

I tried looking it up in the game, but I didn't have the words Exhibition or Virgin Peaks. Can someone please tell me if these areas are really accessible?
Master ZED

Re: Can you really go there?

Post by Master ZED »

They don't exist in the games, only in the novels.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Nope, you can only read/see them in the GU Novels, if i recall (since they don't appear in GU+ either), and those keywords don't exist in the games, so there's no way to access to them. If you pay attention to the wikia articles about them, you'll see they only provide black/white images about them...images directly scanned from the novels, the only way to see such Lost Grounds.

...Darn, teh Master beated me to it .3.
Xeffa

Post by Xeffa »

Ah. My bad lol ^.^ 'kay thanks!
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Not only that, wasn't there another lost ground in SIGN that only appeared in the anime only?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The Inverted Castle was actually a Legendary Land, which is a field relating to the story of The World R:1 but with no known connection to the Epitaph of the Twilight. Lost Grounds are the other way around, they're directly related to the Epitaph of the Twilight, but in the original story of The World R:1 it seems they were irrelevant. Now, the Legendary Lands could be Lost Grounds, and even vice versa, but this has never been confirmed. Another difference is that you can see the Legendary Lands from fields.

We also saw one of Harald's Rooms in SIGN, the area with the bed. These are areas designed by Harald to nurture Aura, and one of them, the Creator's Room, which isn't seen in SIGN but is seen in both game series, is confirmed to be a Lost Ground. Whether all of them are is unknown.

Then there's Morganna's Room, and I've been meaning to make a page for that. It's anyone's guess what's up with that place... And Morganna's gigantic desert cellphone, but that's less of an area and more of a landmark...

If I've missed anything let me know...
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Kuukai wrote:The Inverted Castle was actually a Legendary Land, which is a field relating to the story of The World R:1 but with no known connection to the Epitaph of the Twilight. Lost Grounds are the other way around, they're directly related to the Epitaph of the Twilight...

the Creator's Room, which isn't seen in SIGN but is seen in both game series, is confirmed to be a Lost Ground.
Err... how is the Creator's Room related to the Epitaph, then?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

No one knows. I'm simply regurgitating what has already been said. Lost Grounds are (at least in every other case) related to the Epitaph, and the Creator's Room is a Lost Ground. It's the Lost Ground that doesn't really seem to belong. No funny name... Not much of anything there... It might show up in .hack//Epitaph of the Twilight, and that would be a good enough explanation, but I have not finished reading that...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Then there's Morganna's Room, and I've been meaning to make a page for that. It's anyone's guess what's up with that place... And Morganna's gigantic desert cellphone, but that's less of an area and more of a landmark...
Never really heard of that o-O Are you referring to that place in SIGN where Aura was and pretty much everything big happened (Aura's awakening, Sora's dissapearance, the summoning of Skeith, etc), or to some other area?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Aura was moved from Harald's room to the strange other area where, yes, all those other events happened. I forget what it's called in the script, I think it was pretty non-specific about naming that place, but that's the best I could come up with...

Harald's Room:

Morganna's area:
Hime.Ovan

Post by Hime.Ovan »

eh???
i've never heard it bevore...
where you find that dungeon??? *eh?*
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Hime.Ovan wrote:eh???
i've never heard it bevore...
where you find that dungeon??? *eh?*
If you mean the ones mentioned in the first post (the Lost Grounds), then you find them in the GU Novels.

If you mean the Legendary Lands, you find them in the IMOQ games.

If you mean the Creator's Room, you find it in both GU and IMOQ, though only accessed once.

And if you mean Harald's Room and Morganna's area, then you see those in SIGN

:P
Hime.Ovan

Post by Hime.Ovan »

I mean all of them ><v
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Hate to revivie but

wasn't it also mentioned years ago that the Lost Grounds were unable of being altered in anyway?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Keyaki wrote:Hate to revivie but

wasn't it also mentioned years ago that the Lost Grounds were unable of being altered in anyway?
I remember that sometime during Rebirth or something, they said that those areas existed since before the admins and developers went on actually making the fields and places, and no matter what they did, they could never delete them or modify them in any way.
Of course, they CAN be altered in some way...ask Tri-Edge's sign :/ lol
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Yeah, I think they said that in AI buster, though iirc doesn't Piros the 3rd take credit in Rebirth?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kuukai wrote:Yeah, I think they said that in AI buster, though iirc doesn't Piros the 3rd take credit in Rebirth?
I think he does when he complains about the damage the sign has done to the area...but, he is Piros the 3rd D:
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

You can take that to be an Easter Egg-style breaking of the fourth wall, considering who Piroshi-san represents in the real world.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

AuraTwilight wrote:You can take that to be an Easter Egg-style breaking of the fourth wall,

I'mma take a shot and say that your telling to just take that information with a grain of salt?
Yeah, I think they said that in AI buster
Nah, I think Alberio only calls them "Sacred Zones" I dun remember him saying anything liek that *fetches AL Busters Vol 1 book*
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

Master ZED wrote:
Kuukai wrote:The Inverted Castle was actually a Legendary Land, which is a field relating to the story of The World R:1 but with no known connection to the Epitaph of the Twilight. Lost Grounds are the other way around, they're directly related to the Epitaph of the Twilight...

the Creator's Room, which isn't seen in SIGN but is seen in both game series, is confirmed to be a Lost Ground.
Err... how is the Creator's Room related to the Epitaph, then?
while mere speculation: i feel....

it's a blatently obvious answer:

The whole of R:1 was based of the hard-written copy Epitaph of Twilight in .hack// universe's real world, a choice by Harald, said several times in-canon scenes, and harald was the creator

Even helba calls the irony of te book's accuaracy
then in the scene in Hule Granz where Aina holds the book and Haseo Xth and Yata stand, it's even asked if that same book is by chance the Epitaph of Twilight, the blueprints of revision1

so it should be obvious: the creator's room left by harald was the sanctuary for a digitized variation of the epitaph of twilight
much as harald made the room to nurture aura, he made those white rooms and the creators rooms as archive for the r:1 blueprint held int the books seeablein IMOQ