Who is the "He" that Encephalon keeps mentioning?

Keyaki

Re: Who is the "He" that Encephalon keeps mentioning?

Post by Keyaki »

AuraTwilight wrote:
She was born already by then, just not as the Ultimate AI, but she could still

I'm guessing it was just triggered when he Drain Heart'd the area data in the area on the "other side" of Morrigu Barrow Wall, but after think about the cut-scene it seemed self-triggered
Desperation move. Azure Kite probably created it on the spot.
Yea,I thought so
ShiningWish

Post by ShiningWish »

Do you think next .hack installments will feature these random PCs again ? Or maybe, if we come see something such as an R:3 , these characters will get greater concept and become a more consistent part of the storyline, or maybe extras ? Like the oustanding ones ,such as Encephalon, Tanu , NA00 , Henako , guildmistress Syake, Ninjato , etc ? I hope more light could be shed on these small doubts that were left behind.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

ShiningWish wrote:Do you think next .hack installments will feature these random PCs again ? Or maybe, if we come see something such as an R:3 , these characters will get greater concept and become a more consistent part of the storyline, or maybe extras ? Like the oustanding ones ,such as Encephalon, Tanu , NA00 , Henako , guildmistress Syake, Ninjato , etc ? I hope more light could be shed on these small doubts that were left behind.
There are no more installments. .Hack//LINK is the final one.
ShiningWish

Post by ShiningWish »

Oh. So that's true, after all. So many things left unanswered.

I do hope they change their minds. If I may ask , what motivated them to drop the games, specially with so much side material and increase in quality compared to IMOQ? They went pretty money-saving in some aspects of Vol 2 and Vol 3, but...why close off the whole dot hack series like this? And after it's all over, will we be able to message the corporation or the creator's for more information on Zelkova ? Any OVAs regarding the questions left unattended, maybe?
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Believe me, I don't know either. But I've come to accept it, like the rest of us. And now messaging and begging them to change their minds isn't gonna do anything. In terms of Zelkova and other secrets. Half the things that are still unanswered remain that way due to the preference of the developers. Not EVERYTHING has to be answered, that where we as fans of the series come to try our best to fill in the plotholes, etc.
ShiningWish

Post by ShiningWish »

So, after the movie... and if someday, someone decides to translate //LINK ,

...will these boards die, as well ? Along with the World ? I do not see why would it prove more profitable to end the series. Have they exposed any reason? Maybe CC corp really crumbled inside, on some administrative aspect ( as, ironically, in the end of Redemption) ? Or the new era of console and the rise of western game industry , that led to the isolation of long-length japanese franchises , has affected them in such a grave manner that they called off further game-developing? This has also happened to Suikoden, it seems, but no end has been confirmed yet, as of what I know.

I really thank you for getting over to this board and discussing with me .I hope this manages to stay alive and kicking . Or will people stop donating for the site host after dot hack dies out ?

It's so very saddening. Much like the way Moon Tree ended...I hope that one day, like the series itself, both can be rebuilt.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

A few members have transfered the whole game.

Also, its just a game. Yea I love .Hack to death as well. But there's....really no reason to get all melancholy and depressed over the end of a series. .Hack has been going since the early 2000s, and CC Corp is trying to make its end as awesome as possible. Plus they have a movie which they may or may not turn into a game. There's no reason behind, they just decided to quit and move on to other games. There's no reason to get panicky or sad over it.

Its not really a big deal at all.
ShiningWish

Post by ShiningWish »

Maybe you're right, in some way .

I just feel bad for The World itself , and the sense of community it was meant to provide. I hope we, little children of Morganna, do not forget it. That's all I hope, indeed. That places like this don't die completely and we are all still able to make good friends out of this game , or see lots of excellent work from the company. What kind of game do you think they'll release next? A revolutionary series like .hack was?
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Just play the games over if you don't the series to die.

We don't know what CC Corp with think of next, but its not fair to expect them to make anything similar too .Hack. And its not like .Hack was the best series CC Corp ever made either.
ShiningWish

Post by ShiningWish »

Any suggestions to other series you like?

By the way, if Zelkova was an AI, how do you interpret his deep interest in Haseo?
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

ShiningWish wrote:Any suggestions to other series you like?

By the way, if Zelkova was an AI, how do you interpret his deep interest in Haseo?
Find other games your own way. Can't choose for you.

Zelkova didn't know Haseo until after he saved him from the AIDA attack, after that he also saw Haseo beat Matsu in the Arena along with other things as well.