Hey does anybody know any secret area words ??

Saku

Re: Hey does anybody know any secret area words ??

Post by Saku »

but isnt the creators room destroyed when Ovan uses rebirth ??
ive tried the character mod and theres nothin there..is there even a book in there ?
Kiante

Post by Kiante »

I just wanted to say, I can barely keep up with what you're all talking about, but it's pretty kewl! Props to you ultra-hackers!
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

Master ZED wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:I wonder if it'll be worth to watch every scene where the room appears and the books, and zoom as much as possible to try and see that one. Of course, there's also the chance that the image's just there, but it wasn't added as any book cover in the final release, or it's just completely out of sight 'XD
Or we could try to trigger that Azure Kite leader bug that sends him to the Creator's Room upon logging in so we can look around the room freely. I have no idea when that bug can occur, though. :\
if you use the azure kite IT ONLY HAPPENS BEFOR YOU GET HIS MEMBER ADDRESS it it happenes the sec u load the save file n you cant get out of the creaters room so u have to restart. if u use it AFTER getting the member adress you can play as him as long as u want just chang the skill triggers to all twin blade attacks or game will freeze.
alphawolf1011

Re: inverted City Megin Fi

Post by alphawolf1011 »

u can go to it as much as u want in vol.2 after u beat ovan n it stays that way after u clear the game.

will it stay that if i port my save data to vol.3?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

alphawolf1011 wrote:u can go to it as much as u want in vol.2 after u beat ovan n it stays that way after u clear the game.

You mean the entrance to Megin Fi? For the rest of Vol. 2 after defeating Ovan, the powered-up pillar thing stays in place, so you can use it and go as many time as you want, yes.

But in Vol. 3, even if you transfer your save data from Vol. 2, the pillar disappears (as well as the things that powered it up) and therefore you can't enter to it anymore. So no, the entrance doesn't exist in Vol. 3 anymore.
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

TheSorrow wrote:
alphawolf1011 wrote:u can go to it as much as u want in vol.2 after u beat ovan n it stays that way after u clear the game.

You mean the entrance to Megin Fi? For the rest of Vol. 2 after defeating Ovan, the powered-up pillar thing stays in place, so you can use it and go as many time as you want, yes.

But in Vol. 3, even if you transfer your save data from Vol. 2, the pillar disappears (as well as the things that powered it up) and therefore you can't enter to it anymore. So no, the entrance doesn't exist in Vol. 3 anymore.
THAT SUX :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(