Hey does anybody know any secret area words ??

Saku

Hey does anybody know any secret area words ??

Post by Saku »

ive been hearing that there's some secret area words to go to certain lost ground..anybody knows 'bout it ??
im kinda curious..
bloodwolf2a2

Re: Hey does anybody know any secret area words ??

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

Do you mean like ones after you beat the game?
Saku

Post by Saku »

yea..ones like that..u know any ??
my friend told me theres some secret area words but he just wont tell me..
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

I think your friend might be lying to you because the only one you get is the Forest of Pain.
Saku

Post by Saku »

thats all...?
man i was hoping theres sumthin like that..
he's totally dead..tomorrow !!!
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

I don't know I have played through the game a couple of times from the guides that I have read there isn't any extra lost grounds after the forest of pain he might think there is some place like in .hack returner but there isn't any.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

%0%0%0%0 %1%1%1%1 %2%2%2%2

The words exist in Redemption, but I've yet to find a method of accessing them, and Skiller didn't say anything about using them if he went. If there is a Lost Ground one may warp directly to that cannot be reached by normal means in Redemption, the most likely candidates these words could lead to are

1. Inverted City Megin Fi - There is a Chaos Gate picture for it.

2. "The Dark World of Indieglut Lugh" - The name is in quotes because this Lost Ground has no official name; I came up with it myself since it's associated with the Abyss Quest and lacks a sign. There's no Chaos Gate pic, but the cave entrance was blocked by stalagmites, a modification made after Rebirth. Dark Morrigu Barrow is also the only known Lost Ground with a keyword set that doesn't contain "Hidden Forbidden," which is the strongest hint at the possibility that these three words may lead directly to the Dark World. Considering this realm is accessible in Rebirth, it's probably on Delta server.

But yeah, your friend is lying through his teeth, because these two areas very likely aren't what he's talking about and there's no in-game means by which you can use the dummied keywords.
Saku

Post by Saku »

Master ZED wrote:%0%0%0%0 %1%1%1%1 %2%2%2%2

The words exist in Redemption, but I've yet to find a method of accessing them, and Skiller didn't say anything about using them if he went. If there is a Lost Ground one may warp directly to that cannot be reached by normal means in Redemption, the most likely candidates these words could lead to are

1. Inverted City Megin Fi - There is a Chaos Gate picture for it.

2. "The Dark World of Indieglut Lugh" - The name is in quotes because this Lost Ground has no official name; I came up with it myself since it's associated with the Abyss Quest and lacks a sign. There's no Chaos Gate pic, but the cave entrance was blocked by stalagmites, a modification made after Rebirth. Dark Morrigu Barrow is also the only known Lost Ground with a keyword set that doesn't contain "Hidden Forbidden," which is the strongest hint at the possibility that these three words may lead directly to the Dark World. Considering this realm is accessible in Rebirth, it's probably on Delta server.

But yeah, your friend is lying through his teeth, because these two areas very likely aren't what he's talking about and there's no in-game means by which you can use the dummied keywords.
ive never seen chaos gate pic for megin fi...how'd you be able to see one ?
and bout morrigu i kinda think that it'll open up sometimes..coz the game said it was a "Gate" to another world..maybe u can find it out ZED ? ive seen some of ur posts and i must admit that u're very skilled bout these things..LoL.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Saku wrote:ive never seen chaos gate pic for megin fi...how'd you be able to see one ?
http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 92#p366792

Anyway, if you just want to see the picture, here:

And a couple others, though who knows why they were drawn in the first place:

There's more than that, but those are the relevant pics.
Saku wrote:and bout morrigu i kinda think that it'll open up sometimes..coz the game said it was a "Gate" to another world..maybe u can find it out ZED ? ive seen some of ur posts and i must admit that u're very skilled bout these things..LoL.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a gate as a result of the sign, or scar, whichever you want to call it (I catch myself saying scar sometimes because of Ovan). The rest is just stuff made up in CC Corp's backstory. They can't control the Lost Grounds, so they wrote R:2's story around them.

Also, from a technical standpoint, Yata's right, there's nothing on the other side of the wall. His reasoning is ignorant, but he's still right. After all, developers do leave small things behind because it's too troublesome to hit delete, like with the angel under the Alchemy district fountain.
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

But don't you fight the One Sin and God Eater on the other side of the wall?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

bloodwolf2a2 wrote:But don't you fight the One Sin and God Eater on the other side of the wall?
Not really, that's just a different area. Or a different "section" of the wall, if you could call it that.
Saku

Post by Saku »

the second pic,,looked like a school hall..isnt that from vol 2 ???
i did fight the One Sin..but it didnt looked like another side of the wall to me..im not the noticing type LoL..
Saku

Post by Saku »

managed to find some lost grounds..these lost grounds has never been mentioned int he G.U. series havent it ??
[Sigma] Hidden Forbidden Exhibition-Balbol Museum
[Theta] Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks-Six Ringing Peaks of Al Fadel
oh and the place where Haseo fought One Sin and God Eater was
[Theta] Returning Invincible Huge Being
in case someone didnt notice :)
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Saku wrote:managed to find some lost grounds..these lost grounds has never been mentioned int he G.U. series havent it ??
[Sigma] Hidden Forbidden Exhibition-Balbol Museum
[Theta] Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks-Six Ringing Peaks of Al Fadel
These two only appear in the novels.

Also, those % keywords don't lead anywhere special after all. I wasn't able to access them, but I found the area keyword properties in Redemption and am currently documenting everything I find. This is what I bought the CodeBreaker for, so my equipment atlas and character model research are now on the back burner so I can find Megin Fi and the Dark World of Indieglut Lugh.
Saku

Post by Saku »

tell me if u find anything cool 'kay !!! im lookin forward to it..
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Saku wrote:tell me if u find anything cool 'kay !!! im lookin forward to it..
Well, I was partially wrong. The lost third word is used.

Sigma: Ignorant Bull's Eye %2%2%2%2 - A lost Outer Dungeon.

A movie will be on my channel sooner or later, but I want to check a few things out first.

EDIT: I shouldn't have said a word before looking around there actually. Those are actually the keywords to the Outer Dungeon in Breg Epona.

Egh. Whatever. :\
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

So %2%2%2%2, etc. mean undefined keywords you can't actually get, right? Also, is there a walkable area that goes with that System Folder icon? I know you can walk around the school in-game but the System Folder is only scripted movement iirc. It's entirely possible they were just originally going to use them as transition screens and then decided not to...
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Kuukai wrote:So %2%2%2%2, etc. mean undefined keywords you can't actually get, right?
Yep, %0..., %1..., and %2... are keywords you can't get. The %# repetition is a placeholder for the actual keyword name to be put in later (which it never was).
Kuukai wrote:Also, is there a walkable area that goes with that System Folder icon? I know you can walk around the school in-game but the System Folder is only scripted movement iirc. It's entirely possible they were just originally going to use them as transition screens and then decided not to...
I need more time to figure out what the unlinked areas are, but you could very well be right about that.

EDIT: Since we're on the topic of weird lost pictures as well, while I looked in hackstract hoping to make sense of some numbers, I looked through the data for the Creator's Room and saw some pictures of some books. The books were rather ordinary yawnfests, with the exception of this:

It's in se3_02_1.tmp and se3_02_2.tmp. I wonder how anyone was supposed to catch that easter egg...?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

So...you're saying that one of the HUNDREDS of books in The Creator's Room has that cover? o-O

I wonder if it'll be worth to watch every scene where the room appears and the books, and zoom as much as possible to try and see that one. Of course, there's also the chance that the image's just there, but it wasn't added as any book cover in the final release, or it's just completely out of sight 'XD
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

TheSorrow wrote:I wonder if it'll be worth to watch every scene where the room appears and the books, and zoom as much as possible to try and see that one. Of course, there's also the chance that the image's just there, but it wasn't added as any book cover in the final release, or it's just completely out of sight 'XD
Or we could try to trigger that Azure Kite leader bug that sends him to the Creator's Room upon logging in so we can look around the room freely. I have no idea when that bug can occur, though. :\