Crimson VS

Pi_Is_My_Girl

Crimson VS

Post by Pi_Is_My_Girl »

I tried looking for a Crimson VS topic already started, but i couldn't find one and i was actually shocked. Here's my deck and record. Anyone who feels like it put their's down too and we'll see if we can come up with a deck that never loses :)

No. 131 Limitless Knowledge
No. 149 The Place for Evil
No. 129 Did you see that!
GENERAL:
No. 104 Gabi-Kestrel

9339 Wins - 2434 losses

The Delta Combo formed is the Intelligent Combo which nullifies the opponents Delta Combo
kite//sugo

Re: Crimson VS

Post by kite//sugo »

I would put my deck up but I don't even got the slightest clue of how to play that game I read the insctructions over and over 30x yet it's still confusing so I don't play I just let it do what ever it does.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I don't think much people appreciate Crimson VS in this forum at all, that's why there aren't topics about it XD Either they don't understand it much (even though i gotta say that if you can't understand THAT joke of a card game, you're screwed if you think about playing some card game like Magic:The Gathering), or never really get interested on it, since it's...not really very interesting and fun to play :/ I was kinda hyper on it when i played it on Reminisce, but after beating Gaspard i got bored and never really paid attention to it again.

Anyways, i use 2 decks, supposedly for the Trendy changes but in Redemption it got dumber somehow and you can win even if your 3 cards are weak against the 3 from your enemy (i have that happening every once XD), so that doesn't really matter anymore and i just change from deck whenever i feel like :P

No. 79 Check This Out!
No. 61 Invisible
No. 66 Unstoppable Resolve
GENERAL:
No. 86 Haseo the Silver Dual Gunner

No. 47 Young Girl's Path
No. 61 Invisible
No. 46 Wrath of Logos
GENERAL:
No. 96 Sakaki Lost in Ambition

4554 Wins - 1951 Losses

As you can see, i pretty much didn't worry about the new cards in Redemption or the Delta Combo, i just wasn't so interested in the game anymore and i kept winning anyhow, so bleh :/ In both decks, only the 2 top cards are useful, the 3rd is just a filler than sometimes lets me win more. I would've changed of cards eventually and found out Delta Combos, but the game just doesn't inspires you to play the game at all. No rewards, no events, and hell, the game isn't even playable at all! XP I don't even remember how come i was so hyper playing it the first times in Reminisce, probably because it was completely new.

And because i'm bored trying to stay up late and you're the only Crimson VS "real" player i've ever seen, i tested your deck against both of mine. It loses against the Sakaki one but the other one beats it, yet it's only because of the 10 turns thing and otherwise it would've lost XD
And there's no "perfect Deck", BTW....there just doesn't exist a possible combination of 3 cards and a general that would beat ANY combination in the game. And even if there is a little change in the cards order or a Delta Combo would mess it up :/
Pi_Is_My_Girl

Post by Pi_Is_My_Girl »

I've always been into card games. I started with Pokemon, then to Yugioh, and now i do Magic, but not as much as i used to. Here are my other two decks. They are both pretty good i think, but my other deck beats both of them.

No. 59 Healing Waves
No. 50 Come Back Alive
No. 138 Ultimate Thanatos
GENERAL:
No. 010 Shino-Twilight Brigade (this deck is mainly built for outlasting the opponents deck, but i think i need a different general)

The Delta Combo raises the cost of each card by 3

No. 133 Serpentarius
No. 125 Operation Delta
No. 056 With my Brother
GENERAL
No. 020 Endrance the Exquisite (built for a quick result. This deck normally loses or wins in under 2 rounds, also think i need a newer General)

The Delta Combo raises the general's AP by 1

Just fooling around and by changing one card, i was able to make a deck using your No. 086 Dual Gunner Haseo
I took No. 056 With my Brother and replaced it with No. 052 Refrain of Shadows, the Delta Combo raises the General's HP by 5. It lost to my first deck, but kicked Shino's deck in the face.
Yusuke3001

Post by Yusuke3001 »

It's been years since I last posted and to anyone who's interested I found this a while back

"This deck will get you to rank one with minimal losses.

General: Shino - Twilight Brigade
Unit One: Ace of Hearts
Unit Two: Grim Reaper's Rondo
Unit Three: Come Back Alive

The next deck will easily beat Gaspard's decks.

General: Gabi - Kestrel
Unit One: Pandora's Box
Unit Two: Refrain of Shadows
Unit Three: Did you see that!

And finally this next deck will make sure you never lose again.

General: Haseo the Silver Dual Gunner
Unit One: Healing Waves
Unit Two: Come Back Alive
Unit Three: Operation Delta"

This, of course, is redemption only
Nogarath

Post by Nogarath »

jeez i cant believe ppl rly play this. after i beat the story and got to the 100th floor of the forest of pain and level capped everyone, max affection, i played for a bit and was like.. lol its annoying
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Nogarath wrote:jeez i cant believe ppl rly play this. after i beat the story and got to the 100th floor of the forest of pain and level capped everyone, max affection, i played for a bit and was like.. lol its annoying
I think it was fun. lol
After all, it's not something you had to play for a long time in a row, or even think about it much. It was just like "Oh, i'll make a deck with these cards, and continue with the game. *2 hours later* Oh, i lost a few but got new cards, gotta change this. *2 hours later* Oh i won more, yay."
Also, i'm a big TCG fan, so maybe that's why i liked it too. lol
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

This little game can be fun sometimes haha. Here's my deck and Won/Loss

Unit Three: Operation Delta

7267 Wins
158 Losses

Sorry, I suddently see 5's instead of 6's.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

I understood how to play Crimson Vs with Rebirth, but with Reminisce and Redemption, I was putting cards together and see if they work. This is the deck I like the most so far.
Arena Combo 1
General: No. 89 Cold Hearted Saku
Unit One: No. 79 Check This Out!
Unit Two: No. 40 Treasonous Self
Unit Three: No. 50 Come Back Alive

Battle Record 5409 Battles, 4592 Wins, 817 Losses
Since this post was made, I made a Glasses and XXXX Delta Combo deck. I was using 3 variants of Arena Combo 1 lol.
Here are my Glasses and XXXX Combo deck.

XXXX Combo
General: No. 99 Yata - Raven
Unit One: No. 115 Pure Malice
Unit Two: No. 76 Order Upheld
Unit Three: No. 51 Aurora Gaze

Glasses Combo
General: No. 104 Gabi - Kestrel
Unit One: No. 114 Pandora's Box
Unit Two: No. 133 Serpentarius
Unit Three: No. 52 Refrain of Shadows

Glasses override Intelligent Combo. Also Glasses = XXXX combo. They can both override the opponents delta combo, but priority is given to the player. Wow, I just realized this thread is 3 years old.....
SpectralAura wrote:This little game can be fun sometimes haha. Here's my deck and Won/Loss

Unit Three: Operation Delta

7267 Wins
158 Losses

Sorry, I suddently see 5's instead of 6's.
That's an impressive Win to Loss Ratio. That's like 0.02% loss. I'll try out your deck and see if I get similar results. Using your units cards, but keeping Saku since she still fills the Charisma requirement.
hidora

Post by hidora »

zerokoolpsx wrote:I understood how to play Crimson Vs with Rebirth, but with Reminisce and Redemption, I was putting cards together and see if they work. This is the deck I like the most so far.
IIRC, you can't play Crimson VS on Rebirth o.o
zerokoolpsx wrote:That's an impressive Win to Loss Ratio. That's like 0.02% loss. I'll try out your deck and see if I get similar results. Using your units cards, but keeping Saku since she still fills the Charisma requirement.
I remember using a deck with 100% win (until after I finished everything on the game, then it lost 10ish times before I converted the save) in one of my Reminisce save files, but I can't seem to make my ps2 work and see what it was D=
Funny thing is that, even though it was awesome in Reminisce, it sucked on Redemption cuz it didn't have a Delta Combo x.x
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

hidora wrote:
zerokoolpsx wrote:I understood how to play Crimson Vs with Rebirth, but with Reminisce and Redemption, I was putting cards together and see if they work. This is the deck I like the most so far.
IIRC, you can't play Crimson VS on Rebirth o.o
zerokoolpsx wrote:That's an impressive Win to Loss Ratio. That's like 0.02% loss. I'll try out your deck and see if I get similar results. Using your units cards, but keeping Saku since she still fills the Charisma requirement.
I remember using a deck with 100% win (until after I finished everything on the game, then it lost 10ish times before I converted the save) in one of my Reminisce save files, but I can't seem to make my ps2 work and see what it was D=
Funny thing is that, even though it was awesome in Reminisce, it sucked on Redemption cuz it didn't have a Delta Combo x.x
Oh your right! The Crimson Vs. isn't available in Rebirth =/ I thought it was. Bad time to delete my completed save and start over only to get sidetracked and totally stopped two years ago.
Lobotomy

Post by Lobotomy »

Yusuke3001 wrote:This deck will get you to rank one with minimal losses.

Unit Two: Grim Reaper's Rondo
Unit Three: Come Back Alive
While I've yet to create a single deck for volume 3's Crimson VS that can go from rank 300 to 1 completely undefeated, I have found an improvement for the above deck that further reduces its rate of loss. The main problem with the above deck, at least as it was stated elsewhere, is that it fails to one of the computer's decks that has Sakaki Lost In Ambition for the general and Invisible for the third unit slot. The improvement I found was to swap the positions of Grim Reaper's Rondo and Come Back Alive to create the following deck:

Unit Three: Grim Reaper's Rondo

What I've found is that this deck will allow you to (in addition to defeating the aforementioned Sakaki deck) go undefeated through the ranks until you reach the high-up ranks (around rank 10 and up), as it fails to the computer's Gabi-based deck(s) once the trend switches to snipe. The problem is that even though all of the enemy's cards are successfully beaten due to the delta combo, the enemy's general Gabi card junction ability will negate your Grim Reaper's Rondo and thus tank your AP; giving the enemy the upper hand and allowing him to outdamage you.

While I've already beaten Crimson VS on my current playthrough now and continue on with the game maintaining my undefeated record (I'm at 1017 wins 0 losses at the moment), I'm still going to see (using an alternate save file from the start of vol 3) if I can figure out a deck that can remain entirely undefeated through all of the 1-300 ranks.
Azure Flame God EX

Post by Azure Flame God EX »

This is the deck I originally used for the first Crimson VS version in Reminisce, and man was it a nightmare to the opponents.

Deck Name: Endrance Nightmare

Unit I: Order Upheld
Unit II: Dancing Lion
Unit III: Dancing Lion
General: Endrance the Exquisite

I believe my win to loss ratio was roughly over 4,600 and 1,200 respectively for that volume.

This Deck helped me to get to where I could face off with Gaspard when I just started Redemption:

Deck Name: Shino Reflector Mk. II
Delta Combo: Twilight Brigade Combo

Unit I: Impenatrable Barrier
Unit II: Don't Kick!!
Unit III: Cat Punch!!

I had to change it up to utilise the following deck when I lost to Gaspard the first time:

Deck Name: Zelkova reprisal
Delta Combo: Arena Combo 1

Unit I: Our Best Shot
Unit II: Ultimate Thanatos
Unit III: Check this out
General: Zelkova - Moon Tree

My win to loss ratio for that version is: 1174 wins and 365 losses exactly.
Wolfsbane

Post by Wolfsbane »

Are there any rewards or prizes in crimson? Anything at all that helps you out in The World? Or is it just a mini side game?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Wolfsbane wrote:Are there any rewards or prizes in crimson? Anything at all that helps you out in The World? Or is it just a mini side game?
Just trophies for winning and collecting the cards @.@
Greyoutt

Post by Greyoutt »

Yeah it's a shame it doesn't unlock anything, a small bonus would have been a nice reward.

Though I guess there is the Gaspard email chain that comes out of winning against in him in Vol 3.