Who did you marry at the end of the game??

Epitaph Of Daybreak

Re: Who did you marry at the end of the game??

Post by Epitaph Of Daybreak »

I had Haseo marry Atoli because (if you ask me) they belong togeather, and she was one of my favorite characters as well.
BladeSongX

Post by BladeSongX »

I was kinda dissapointed that Haseo couldnt marry himself, considering Haseo is the most gangsteriffic, arsekickin, badarse mofo up in dis house! I tried out all the characters you could marry and I went with Alkaid myself!! :shock: I couldnt see him with Atoli cause well she kinda annoys me, plus something about Alkaid kinda makes ya think shes got some fury in the sack if ya catch my drift. Like her idea of love would be somewhat playfully painful. I would think losing a couple of teeth to win her affection would be worth it haha!! :lol:
Other Self

Post by Other Self »

Theo wrote:When giving a character whose affection is maxed out the Promise Greeting Card, he or she has a special scene with Haseo. In it, they either get married (the s, except Natsume, and including Endrance) or have a scene in which they form a bond with Haseo.

When that option came up I wish I could've maried every one. But as it seems the only availble people where Atoli, Endrance, Alkaid, Sakubo and Pi. So I decided to marry Sakubo, but your best friends with him when he's a boy and whne he's a s it's another story on it's on.. Don't save when you marry someone, just try to max out everyone's affection and seen the scene for everyone of them. I evetually ended up marrying Endrance by mistake and saved by without noticeing what I've done. º_º''' Don't do that.
definitly Alkaid/Yowkow. Shes my favorite in the seris
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Tabby, Alkaid, Bordeaux... in that order.

It seemed fitting to me.
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

MASTER EN!!!!! he is so beautiful *o* if only he were real!!!! but yeah i made haseo marry master en :)
aragornswm

Post by aragornswm »

Alkaid... I made Haseo marry her because I like Alkaid alot.
Other Self

Post by Other Self »

aragornswm wrote:Alkaid... I made Haseo marry her because I like Alkaid alot.
same. shes a ^%$%^ at first but then she grows on yah lol
Hime.Ovan

Post by Hime.Ovan »

ne... im with
saku,bo,kuhn,kite,endrance,alkaid,shino,and many more...
haha..
btw, do you know, how to change haseo to hiiragi??
cuz,i found in youtube video endrance marry w/ hiiragi.... :shock:
so,haseo transform to hiiragi,atoli to aida sakaki,pi to saku,and shino to *i forget,sorry :? *

watch that video make me laugh so loud :lol:
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

BladeSongX wrote:I was kinda dissapointed that Haseo couldnt marry himself, considering Haseo is the most gangsteriffic, arsekickin, badarse mofo up in dis house! I tried out all the characters you could marry and I went with Alkaid myself!! :shock: I couldnt see him with Atoli cause well she kinda annoys me, plus something about Alkaid kinda makes ya think shes got some fury in the sack if ya catch my drift. Like her idea of love would be somewhat playfully painful. I would think losing a couple of teeth to win her affection would be worth it haha!! :lol:
Unless you want to count Gig, which granted is from another game, but is voiced by Yuri. But that's off track.
Hime.Ovan

Ups,

Post by Hime.Ovan »

Well. .
I dislike atoli...
Hm. . I dont know why ,but that is my feeling. . .
JaTochNietDan

Post by JaTochNietDan »

I married Alkaid, she pwns for some reason...don't know why :D
Elysian

Post by Elysian »

I went with Endrance, even though Haseo acts like kind of a moron during the actual wedding, pulling those unimpressed faces. It's like he expected Endrance to accept a marriage proposal and not explode into sparkly over-dramatic delight.
morino

Post by morino »

Elysian wrote:I went with Endrance, even though Haseo acts like kind of a moron during the actual wedding, pulling those unimpressed faces. It's like he expected Endrance to accept a marriage proposal and not explode into sparkly over-dramatic delight.
Hahahah, yeah, really. He's bad enough just during gameplay - you'd think Haseo would've learned to expect it by now.

And I went with Endrance too, as far as actual "marrying" goes. Although Silabus was the first person I sent the card to, you don't actually get to marry him, so I suppose he doesn't count (at least for this topic).
Kitsune~

Post by Kitsune~ »

I too, went with Endrance, mostly because it was a lot more hilarious than most of the others.
However, I saved beforehand so I could watch the ones with Alkaid (Favorite pairing), Shino, Pi, and Piros the Third. :3
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Max affection with everyone, married them all, and I didn't save, so I can do it again lol. The pairing I like the most with Haseo was Alkaid, Pi, Kaede, and Bordeaux.
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

JaTochNietDan wrote:I married Alkaid, she pwns for some reason...don't know why :D
i can tell you exactly why she's such a good Chara

ut first on topic:

PAI
i love her demeanor of a strong woman who can take care of herself yet provides others with the support they need usually without a word of disaproval, unless it was really bothersome
Her stacked body is aside-lined plus to a great and useful character whom also sports my elemental preferences, it was in honesty, as if Pai was modeled around what i'd called 'hot', body included
but dang it her DDs get really compacted in the slip-on dress...but her veil was the msot awesome, still how she endured that i dunno, ((afterall i really feel that epitaph users feel the pain the PCs feel, think, haseo's player felt it he got when PK, in this sense, that'd be one wld honeymoon...))

then there's Shino, only did this for sakes of the couple they are/were.

then natsume, but hers...disapointed me, i swear though, in their Real World, she's gotta be Piros' wife, read the marriage mail from piros then think about the recruit natusme scene...i got a point...

piros, just for fun...(will never again but it was fun lol)

Alkaid, to see what everyone was raving about...

now as for why so many like alkaid
FIery punk attitude anda bb-size, maybe C-sized chest, with an AI toned to be the level of a demi-deity and using a fast-attacks class that racks up rengekis like a super electro magnet picks up paperclips
yeah Alkaid rocks when seen like that...however, she's just too short, i like 'em tall,
(and thusforth i only did natsume because she was my fave casual-goer in IMOQ and i wanted to see the ending, for fun)
heeden

Post by heeden »

I married tabby. Does this make me a furry? D:
Hime.Ovan

Post by Hime.Ovan »

by the way, actually, i want to marry with natsume...
huhu~
but that is very impossible
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Alkaid, Alkaid, Alkaid, Alkaid, Alkaid
I hate the internet.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

It's kind of appalling how many Haseo/Alkaid fans there are out there, to be honest. :\

They don't really look good together, imo. Not to mention they DON'T have chemistry (no matter what Hiroshi Matsuyama insists upon).