whats your fav party members in the last fight against cubia

Haseootamashi

whats your fav party members in the last fight against cubia

Post by Haseootamashi »

me? id have to say zelkova and atoli, zelkova basically brings up your sp and hp to full WHILE kicking butt against the enemy and atoli is there for support incase it gets all odd and zelkova dies =P of course i have atoli customized with a 200+sp...or was it 250? and i have zelkova with a 250+ hp thing(or 200+hp xD) this team is basically impossible to beat.

so anyways...whats your favourite party members in this fight? (heh i just noticed....i didnt go into a party with endrance o_O i ALWAYS go into a party with endrance though..)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: whats your fav party members in the last fight against cubia

Post by TheSorrow »

o-o No idea XD
Something like Endrance and Shino or Zelkova and Endrance would be the best team to use against him. If i were to battle him at a decent level, i'd choose Zelkova and Endrance. Now, if i were to give in my emotional side and use a team based on my thoughts and feelings rather than on technical stuff, i'd choose Endrance and Atoli...i got my reasons though i guess they're obvious ones >3>

When i fought him, i used Yata and Zelkova...simply because they had the highest level XD I did a low-level challenge, and Haseo was lv124 on the fight...i never levelled those 2 (or anyone for that matter XD) since i got them, so they were lvl128 or so. All i used them for was to heal, get rid of Gomoras, and mostly to get morale for awakening and have them as the only possible survivors of Cubia's ultimate attack. I did all attacking with Haseo mostly, and he wasn't that hard. The problem is his attack mostly...completely unavoidable (he WILL do it at least once no matter what) and to someone like Haseo who was 11 levels lower it did more than 10000 damage XD lol
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

TheSorrow wrote:o-o No idea XD
Something like Endrance and Shino or Zelkova and Endrance would be the best team to use against him. If i were to battle him at a decent level, i'd choose Zelkova and Endrance. Now, if i were to give in my emotional side and use a team based on my thoughts and feelings rather than on technical stuff, i'd choose Endrance and Atoli...i got my reasons though i guess they're obvious ones >3>

When i fought him, i used Yata and Zelkova...simply because they had the highest level XD I did a low-level challenge, and Haseo was lv124 on the fight...i never levelled those 2 (or anyone for that matter XD) since i got them, so they were lvl128 or so. All i used them for was to heal, get rid of Gomoras, and mostly to get morale for awakening and have them as the only possible survivors of Cubia's ultimate attack. I did all attacking with Haseo mostly, and he wasn't that hard. The problem is his attack mostly...completely unavoidable (he WILL do it at least once no matter what) and to someone like Haseo who was 11 levels lower it did more than 10000 damage XD lol

rotfl nice...but o_O you dont get shino until you beat the game due xD =P
AzureKitsune
Location: In a boarded-up house fighting off zombies with a frying pan and a shotgun.

Post by AzureKitsune »

Zelkova and Atoli, hands down. All Level 135, and I had Haseo and Zelkova with the Body Butterfly(HP +50%), and Atoli with the Mind Butterfly (SP+50%)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Haseootamashi wrote:rotfl nice...but o_O you dont get shino until you beat the game due xD =P
Oops, overlooked that 'XD I meant Atoli ':P I was referring to a Harvest Cleric actually, but Atoli is the only one you have by that time, so yeah 'XD Atoli's cool though X3 lol
Skeith13

Post by Skeith13 »

I used Zelkova and Endrance. Zelkova attacked and I manually told him when to heal. And Endrance spammed devil sword's and took care of those mini-enemies. While I mashed the X button attacking with dual guns. I have to say it was my 2nd best fight.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

Skeith13 wrote:I used Zelkova and Endrance. Zelkova attacked and I manually told him when to heal. And Endrance spammed devil sword's and took care of those mini-enemies. While I mashed the X button attacking with dual guns. I have to say it was my 2nd best fight.

2nd best? well....the only worthy main enemys that you have to beat are tri edge(ovan) and cubia i have to say, but my fav area boss is the hell guardian ^_^ the following area words are as follows: sigma(breg epona) creeping engines arrows, its such an awesome looking area boss ^___^, btw if anyone needs to find a area boss or a specific monster in an area t fill up theyre monster type book just tell me what the monster or what page it is on and i will try my best to find it and send you a pm telling you where it is ^_^
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

oh and if you need help beating a boss...just give me the boss's name and specific level it is at, your level, your equiptment and ill help you as much as i can ^_^
Phyllo27

Post by Phyllo27 »

My fave team members were Sakubo and Endrance :3 real power houses when it came to taking down Cubia!
Skeith13

Post by Skeith13 »

Haseootamashi wrote:
Skeith13 wrote:I used Zelkova and Endrance. Zelkova attacked and I manually told him when to heal. And Endrance spammed devil sword's and took care of those mini-enemies. While I mashed the X button attacking with dual guns. I have to say it was my 2nd best fight.

2nd best? well....the only worthy main enemys that you have to beat are tri edge(ovan) and cubia i have to say, but my fav area boss is the hell guardian ^_^ the following area words are as follows: sigma(breg epona) creeping engines arrows, its such an awesome looking area boss ^___^, btw if anyone needs to find a area boss or a specific monster in an area t fill up theyre monster type book just tell me what the monster or what page it is on and i will try my best to find it and send you a pm telling you where it is ^_^
My favorite fight was with the 3 Azure Knights. It was murder.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Well, I used Sakubo and Atoli, not because they're both two of my favorite characters, but because they make a good party with Haseo.
Seriously.
Haseo for going berserk at it, Sakubo for beamspamming it and Atoli for moar beamspamming and healing the party.

Could've replaced Atoli with Zelkova or Endrance but meh, just need Atoli to be there for it to feel like a TRUE final battle.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

Skeith13 wrote:
Haseootamashi wrote:

My favorite fight was with the 3 Azure Knights. It was murder.

the only "murderous" part was that azure kite has those super powerful attacks and you barely do any damage to him no matter what level you are, hes like a doppelganger basically, hes equally matched with you
Skeith13

Post by Skeith13 »

Haseootamashi wrote:
the only "murderous" part was that azure kite has those super powerful attacks and you barely do any damage to him no matter what level you are, hes like a doppelganger basically, hes equally matched with you

I killed him in 3 mins. Because I was level 150. Now you know why I called it murder. O.o
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Alkaid, and Kuhn, I PWND the **** outtta him
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

Skeith13 wrote:
Haseootamashi wrote:

I killed him in 3 mins. Because I was level 150. Now you know why I called it murder. O.o

lmfao thats amazing ^_^ i killed him in 2 mins, because i almost fell asleep, so if i was not tired i would of beat him faster
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

Zelkova =D
- Power Hidaru+5
- Pierce Dragon+5
- Berserk Fortunes+5

Yata
- Berserk Fortunes+5
- Voice Usurper
- Unimportant Sub Vestment that I ignored. -_-;

Stupid Laser Rayning can be Guarded or Auto Guarded, fortunately.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

^_^ pretty good party members ;D
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

ROFL.

I challenged Cubia solo with 19 HP, DG-0, Level 127, and Pierce Dragon+5(GP Change).
Killed him in less than 3 minutes. O_o
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

EtherealDeath wrote:ROFL.

I challenged Cubia solo with 19 HP, DG-0, Level 127, and Pierce Dragon+5(GP Change).
Killed him in less than 3 minutes. O_o
How many times did he use his laser attack thing on you? o-o
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

Never. xD

Because I had Morale Gauge built from the Anti-Existence.
Started up the Beast Awakening sometime during the Frenzied.
I was just about to not be able to finish him off with like a centimeter left of the BA gauge. What did I do? Heavenly Wheel.