Ovan...could he be actually an adept rogue

sushisan

Ovan...could he be actually an adept rogue

Post by sushisan »

Alright, probably a lot of you guys gonna say like "dude, wake up and smell the coffee and open up your .hack game man" but check this out

if you notice, ovan is wielding in what my little common sense tells me is a dual blade.
Now i have another thing to add to this discussion.

We know there are lost weapons for every epitaph users and up till now one Job Class has each a type of Lost Weapon.
Of course there's no point in G.U. that tells us that 'one lost weapon for every job class' but since kuhn gotten his silent eden(bayonet), do you think that there's a possibility that The Rebirth's Lost Weapon could be in a form of a Dual Blade since it's one of the weapons left out.
Demon_Skeith

Re: Ovan...could he be actually an adept rogue

Post by Demon_Skeith »

you might be right of him being a adept rogue but in all the times ovan was in the game I have never seen him with two of those twin blades that he is holding in the pic. I have just seen him with one of those and in the other hand a gun. then again he is a hacker and he might just be a twin blade and made it so he could use a gun because of his left arm.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

When you hack his character it clasifies him as a steam gunner.
We've all had this discussion before.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Dude, figure out what an Adept Rogue is. You clearly don't know if you think Ovan's one.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Ovan is a Steam Gunner. Enough said. However, he is meant to be Haseo's exact opposite, so the Adept Rogue claim has some merit. AIDA <Tri-Edge> mimics a scythe with the third arm (though it clearly isn't accurate, he can't even use it properly) and what appears to be a single Spin Drake in his left hand (again its inaccurate, Ovan's holding it wrong). His actual weapon opposes the broadsword and dual gunner classes; Ovan is instead limited to one weapon the size of a Blade Brandier's sword and only one barrel because of his class. In another effort to polarize the two, because the Drake and scythe are from AIDA, his weapons are all drawn at once whereas Haseo can only use one class at a time.

So he's not an Adept Rogue, but AIDA <Tri-Edge> is clearly faking it in order to create signs and make Ovan more versatile in regular battle.
Haseo-Skaith

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

The thing I noticed about Ovan is that when the lock is off his left arm the blade is litterally tied to his left hand like its a part of his body. And the arm itself is really screwed up, which is a good sign of how corrupted he was from AIDA infecting him.

Also did anyone else notice that Sakake(SP?) looked like he had a third arm growing out of his shoulder as well, but it wasn't developed enough to use in combat. I wonder if its something that AIDA does to any player the longer they are infected with it.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T GO TAKING MY CRAZY RANTS! D:<

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... on#p284547

SEEEEEEEEEEEE I made this topic a LONNNGGG time go its my crazy theory! D:<

and not to point fingers but you copies and pointed every point I made in my topic! seeing how your a new member I would say you saw my topic and though "no one would remember" *takes credit*

I am the crazy, super insomniac, no life crack pot theorist!
Dead

Post by Dead »

im trying to get pictures of this but through the cinematics, you can notice what appears to be the CC corp insignia inside Skeith's Scythe.(1st Form. Watch Haseo Kill Bordeaux in Arena)

it looks like two overlapping C's a smaller one inside a bigger one.
This insignia or logo is also seen in Liminality's Scene 1, When Tokuoka is being Beat up.

Then theres the Lock On Ovan's Arm. It seems to bear this same insignia.

This is only speculation, but this gives me reason to believe that maybe Ovan took his lost weapon from Caerleon Medb, Maxxed out its growth rate, and when He Was Infected, He used the Power Of HiS Heart to Transform His Lost Weapon, in order to Seal the Aida.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Dead wrote:im trying to get pictures of this but through the cinematics, you can notice what appears to be the CC corp insignia inside Skeith's Scythe.(1st Form. Watch Haseo Kill Bordeaux in Arena)

it looks like two overlapping C's a smaller one inside a bigger one.
This insignia or logo is also seen in Liminality's Scene 1, When Tokuoka is being Beat up.

Then theres the Lock On Ovan's Arm. It seems to bear this same insignia.

This is only speculation, but this gives me reason to believe that maybe Ovan took his lost weapon from Caerleon Medb, Maxxed out its growth rate, and when He Was Infected, He used the Power Of HiS Heart to Transform His Lost Weapon, in order to Seal the Aida.
Sorry but thats just not true. Its already been proven that the seal on his arm is his avatar trying to protect him.
(AT get in here and confirm what I said was true or not but I think it is.)
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Even if it's not his avatar, Ovan has l33t hacking skills. He could've created the seal himself somehow.
shio

Post by shio »

my word this is pretty much the exact same message with the same pic that was brought up last time it was shut months ago >_>
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Well, either way, the argument is moot. Ovan is a Steam Gunner, and no one can claim otherwise, despite what theories they have. They can't deny fact.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Dengar wrote:Well, either way, the argument is moot. Ovan is a Steam Gunner, and no one can claim otherwise, despite what theories they have. They can't deny fact.
however in my topic it was only closed because I asked it to be because it was starting to get to flaming rather then discussing, but this topic should still be open to debate if the owner wants.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The lock is a manifestation of Corbenik's power suppressing the AIDA's infection. And the CC Corp Logo isn't on either the lock or Skeith's Scythe.
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

I believe ovan's original weapon class is twin blades and after he got infected and his arm was sealed he hacked his PC character to be a steam gunner and he is not a adept rogue because ar's they can't have two different weapons at the same time.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

He's ALWAYS been a Steam Gunner, people. Jesus, why is this so hard to f*cking understand?
Dead

Post by Dead »

AuraTwilight wrote:The lock is a manifestation of Corbenik's power suppressing the AIDA's infection. And the CC Corp Logo isn't on either the lock or Skeith's Scythe.
but there is a dual c insignia within the top of Skeiths FIrst Form Scythe. And the lock on Ovans Arm. i will try too find picturees to show you what exactly i am talking about.
shio

Post by shio »

it doesnt mean the mark is a cc corp logo though. and if you would all realize that HE WASNT ALWAYS INFECTED AND AT SOME POINT WAS A NORMAL PLAYER IN WHICH HE PICKED STEAM GUNNER FOR HIS CLASS, even if he was a twin blade he wouldnt have 2 axes (AND THOSE ARE ALSO PART OF THE INFECTION)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

As you can see, it's the Morganna Eye. Same with Skeith's Scythe. U LUS.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

it may be morganas eye but it has the CC corp logo in it with the big C around the little C in the opposite end. skeiths scyth has it too but its at a much greater degree as it has more then 2 Cs

EDIT: on further looking I Have to agree with Aura. the logo looks like this,Image so if anything its a modified version of the logo.