Kaede story spoiler

zaseo

Kaede story spoiler

Post by zaseo »

I sent her card about who you like what your tpye between you and me[stuff like that] . She emails me back I choose the 1st one . She says she married as a teenager and had a child . The child dies and she divoce . This why she protect Zelkova .
zaseo

Re: Kaede story spoiler

Post by zaseo »

We all know Helba and Zelkova Are somehow related . Wonder why Kaede protect Zelkova ? Maybe they knew each other in real life . Could be wrong
LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

zaseo wrote:We all know Helba and Zelkova Are somehow related . Wonder why Kaede protect Zelkova ? Maybe they knew each other in real life . Could be wrong
Whoever said they were related?
Also she protects him because in a way Zelkova reminds her of her son.
Reon

Post by Reon »

LegendaryDarkKnight wrote:
zaseo wrote:We all know Helba and Zelkova Are somehow related . Wonder why Kaede protect Zelkova ? Maybe they knew each other in real life . Could be wrong
Whoever said they were related?
Also she protects him because in a way Zelkova reminds her of her son.
If I remember correctly, wasn't it her fault that her IRL son died? Or is that just a myth?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It may or may not be her fault, but she feels guilt over not being able to do anything about it.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Given how we know next to nothing about Zelkova's real identity, assuming he has some connection to Helba is unfounded.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I read that Zelkova maybe related to Helba on Wipieda[something like that when I tpye in dot hack gu] but you got to say they seem alike but Zelkova more of a kid . Zelkova know stuff like Yata being Wiseman and a .Hacker . He even know how to hack like Helba , Yata, and Pi . Does Zelkova know about Kaede lost son ?
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

They may or may not be related, but nothing about that is confirmed. Nothing is really confirmed about him other than him being a resident of Net Slum.
Reon

Post by Reon »

zaseo wrote:I read that Zelkova maybe related to Helba on Wipieda[something like that when I tpye in dot hack gu] but you got to say they seem alike but Zelkova more of a kid . Zelkova know stuff like Yata being Wiseman and a .Hacker . He even know how to hack like Helba , Yata, and Pi . Does Zelkova know about Kaede lost son ?
I wouldn't think that Zelkova knows about Kaede's IRL (But thats just my opinion). Think about how awkward that may be for the kid.

Kaede: I enjoy being around with you because you remind me of my dead son. :D
Zelkova: Where are you going with this? :shock:
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

What if Haseo married Kaede in the World and everyone came to watch . If would be funny if Zelkova overhear them talking about her lost son . It would be something like this Haseo = dad,Kaede=mom,and Zelkova= son all in a very odd way .Jesues Chirst I don,t want to think about that happening . lol
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Nothing is really confirmed about him other than him being a resident of Net Slum.
He's the Master of Net Slum, actually.

and I think Zelkova probably knows about Kaede's IRL. If she didn't tell him outright, his AMAZING intuition probably helped him figure it out, like when he realized Endrance's connection to the cat. And I doubt he would mind, given his personality. Especially if he's an AI.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

What if Haseo and Kaede got married in real life ? omg Just kidding
True_Gabi

Post by True_Gabi »

I think this........Back then in Sign, somebody appeared always when things were going haywire, Zelkova always appears when things go haywire.....He knows mostly everything......but doesnt act like it......Who does that remind you of? Haha!
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Similar does not mean same person.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Have your Zelkova every been kill in battle ?[ happen when I tried fighting Ono in the arena at a low lvl still won through ] He say something about his grandma or something . If he has a grandma I don,t think he could be a Al .
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Wonder what him and Kaede was talking about when Pi saves him from AIDA ?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

If he has a grandma I don,t think he could be a Al .
Why not? Aura has a Mother and Father.
Wonder what him and Kaede was talking about when Pi saves him from AIDA ?
The game, having fun in it, etc.
Dead

Helba

Post by Dead »

zaseo wrote:Wonder what him and Kaede was talking about when Pi saves him from AIDA ?
Kaede: Please refrain from dong such a thing again..
Zelkova: But i like it!

I believe they were just Bullshitting, basically filler talking. I believe it isnt coincidence that they were in that area. Zelkova probably knew there was Aida right behind him/her, they just wanted to see the avatars in action, especially Haseo. and dont gimme that crap about "the only people who can see avatars are epitaph users" cuz we all know the serpent of lore can filter through to the truth, in that case Zelkova could hack through and see them too.

Also I really think Zelkova is either Bith the Black(Ichiro Sato) or Helba herself. Especially since he/she does alot of Helba-esque things, like Contacting people on their unlisted cell phones, etc. Though his/her voice sounds a lot like Blackrose. Also, am I mistaken or does Zelkova say something to the effect that not only is he a resident of net slum but he is the one who created it?
AT wrote:AMAZING Intuition
you mean her/his AMAzing Information Gathering Skills...
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

No, he never said anything about creating it.

I still say that having similar methods does not make them the same people.

I mean, in other aspects, Zelkova seems to be Helba's polar opposite. Helba was always a bit intimidating and sarcastic. Zelkova is a cute little boy, both in looks and demeanor.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I always though Zelkova was Helba's son and at first by the way Kaede acts it seem a little like she was his mother at first .