Who was the hardest boss for you?

Krizzle

Re: Who was the hardest boss for you?

Post by Krizzle »

Low Level Ovan and Low Level Taihaku. Taihaku at lvl 103 with Atoli and Kuhn in the 90's. Took me 15 tries because I didn't use any type of "strategy" on my first playthrough. then I got to 107 and reached Ovan and forgot to add people into my party because I wanted to get to the battle.....And even when I had people, I still got my ass kicked many times. Now, they're both a joke to me.
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

Once they added the avatar awakening skill( Basically Data Drain.), every Boss before Ovan fell before me. I'm still not done with G.U. yet, but if I keep Data Draining, I should be fine.
{Fabled Hero}

Post by {Fabled Hero} »

The hardest for me was Cubia because of all the phases of the battle there was i believe three correct me if im wrong but by the time i got to the last part i was so tired of the fight and i had nothing to help me out.. but i still beat him
ferdk

Post by ferdk »

Not yet played FoP , but i think Corbenik 2nd was the hardest for me , it was the only battle i lose in all the 3 games , because i was having trouble hitting back that thing that breaks his shield , and of course that's the only way of taking him out , and data drain was also a pain in the ass , i've data drained him with 00'43 seconds left XD , i though i was gonna see what happens when you can't data drain in time , but in the end i managed to get away :P, i suppose when you can't data drain the enemy must regenerate some life or all of it and you have to beat him again...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

ferdk wrote: because i was having trouble hitting back that thing that breaks his shield , and of course that's the only way of taking him out
Not necessarily, and this video (and a couple more) proves it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjjqtFKtvwY
I honestly couldn't beat Corbenik until like the 10th time though, and that was after watching that video. I SUCKED at deflecting Mental Vampirism (i did it like 1 out of 10 times), and i also thought that was the only way to damage him XD

And if you fail at Data Draining in time, the enemy regains like 1/10 of it's HP. Happened with me several times against Innis because her Confusion Flight is confusing and annoying and my aim sucks too much already x-X
ferdk

Post by ferdk »

i checked the video ,i can't believe it xD , looks so easy this way , i've always evade that damn balls he trhows you dashing like crazy to the sides , that's why i had trouble data draining him...
but in fact in this vid he throws back the damn Mental Vampirism , but i understand your point , you can kill him easily just taking some damage from the damn Mental Vampirism
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferdk

Post by ferdk »

EtherealDeath wrote:You can actually just dodge the bullets (or whatever) by moving to the side with the analog instead of dashing.
yes but it's a little bit harder when you're data draining , or maybe i was too close to him
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

EtherealDeath wrote:
ferdk wrote:yes but it's a little bit harder when you're data draining , or maybe i was too close to him
It doesn't matter if it is during Data Drain or not.
True, but to the side isn't even the best direction with Corbenik the 2nd; forward is the best way to go (like in the video) since the bullets converge on Haseo in a spherical pattern.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

ferdk wrote:i checked the video ,i can't believe it xD , looks so easy this way , i've always evade that damn balls he trhows you dashing like crazy to the sides , that's why i had trouble data draining him...
but in fact in this vid he throws back the damn Mental Vampirism , but i understand your point , you can kill him easily just taking some damage from the damn Mental Vampirism
You do know that attack was just a weaker form of his Data Drain right?
Rattlingjoint

Post by Rattlingjoint »

hardest boss? for me pretty much all of them are easy; I like to solo pretty much all of them while I'm at it.

but I guess Endrance in vol 1 since I havent done a playthrough where I leveled up for him, so it would start as a fight but turn into a Hangeki fest.
Azure Zero

Post by Azure Zero »

Ovan !!

I need the level 130 or 125 to beat him, the Azure Knight are easy because I likk Kite With Yata and The moon´s clan leader ^^, and Cubia was really easy but is a long battle....

greetings =D
-Loveless-

Post by -Loveless- »

The very last Avatar fight with Cubia! Took me almost all day.
Then again, I didn't read the "helpful" tips for like 50 minutes.
Tokimatsu

Post by Tokimatsu »

I hate Cubia Beta,even i have beat True Cernunnos, I HATE THAT STUPID PURPLE SKELETON THING !!!!! it Drive me CRAZY i retried almost 4 times !!!!!LOL
I want to Glued up Its ANNOYING MOUTH!!! or with cement ?? maybe better Asphalt >=(
Azure Flame God EX

Post by Azure Flame God EX »

Hardest boss for me is most definately Ovan

But hardest by far STILL is the Avatar battle against Corbenic 2nd