Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

User avatar
Satoh
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby Satoh » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Do you have a codebreaker disc?

There's a set of codes on the first page, it's probably in there, you just add that code to the codebreaker code list, and start the game.

User avatar
KaotinShadows
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby KaotinShadows » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:40 pm

I have Codebreaker version 10.0, is it good? I went to the front page, I found no code to enable members to acquire the addresses of Asta and IYOTEN...

User avatar
Satoh
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby Satoh » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 am

All Characters
20B4F798 FFFFFFFF
20B4F79C FFFFFFFF

This code should enable every character's address that it is possible to have in Redemption... if it doesn't give you Asta and IYOTEN, then you'll have to pick two characters to sacrifice and I'll write up a code to transform those characters into them...

Or, there is another possibility... you could force them to always be in your party by using the Party modifier codes.

Character Mod

Character 1
10B4E8B4 0000???? (changing this to anything other than 0000 will replace Haseo with some other character)

Character 2
10B4E8B6 0000???? (This one controls the party member in slot 2)

Character 3
10B4E8B8 0000???? (and slot 3)

this is the list of normal characters...

0000 = Haseo
0001 = Atoli
0002 = Kuhn
0003 = Pi
0004 = Silabus
0005 = Gaspard
0006 = Piros The 3rd
0007 = Alkaid
0008 = Sakubo
0009 = Endrance
000A = Antares
000B = Matsu
000C = Yata
000D = Ovan
000E = Zelkova
000F = Taihaku
0010 = Gabi
0011 = Shino
0012 = Sirius
0013 = IYOTEN
0014 = Asta

0015 = Nala
0016 = Bordeaux
0017 = Sakaki
0018 = Kaede
0019 = Hiiragi
001A = Sophora
001B = Kite
001C = Azure Balmung
001D = Azure Orca
001E = Negimaru
001F = Grein
0020 = Unknown4
0021 = Tabby
0022 = Natsume

Do note, that if you use the party modifier codes, you will not be able to remove Asta or IYOTEN from your party as long as the codes are on, likewise you will not be able to call anyone else.


And yes, Codebreaker 10 is fine.

User avatar
KaotinShadows
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby KaotinShadows » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 am

Okay, thank you. Last question, will it be possible to modify their equipment? And finally, their artwork will be displayed or not?

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby TheSupremeKing » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 am

KaotinShadows wrote:Okay, thank you. Last question, will it be possible to modify their equipment? And finally, their artwork will be displayed or not?


Relax and don't be shy asking questions no need to say '' last question/one more question '' or something..

Anyway.. if the code Satoh gave you '' ALL Characters '' doesn't give up Asta and IYOTEN follow me with these codes:

5095B450 0000002C
0095AE20 00000000

That code replacing Antares to IYOTEN. [ I picked up Antares because everyone hates him/it. ]

5095B500 0000002C
0095BC90 00000000

That code replacing Grien to Asta. [ Sorry I didn't find any girl uses Broadswords, so watch out the voice of skills xD. ]

~~

Kaochin screenshots:

Image

Image

Image

If you want it.. the code is:

509AA77C 0000002C
0095AB60 00000000

That code replaces Piros the 3rd to Kaochin.

I have a Gameplay for Kaochin.. just wait like 30 mins... I'm uploading to YouTube. [ after 15 mins. ]

~~~

@MasterZED .................? maybe you didn't see my post? :

[quote="TheSupremeKing"

~~~

@MasterZED .... Could you reply on me please? I really need it and I'm enjoying Recording it I'll upload many videos ( All Jobs ) about it named by '' .Hack//GU Vol 3 - Triad Battle '' Endrance '' '' Which it's Vs. 3 Endrances. How do I can let it use Lv. 3 Arts? I've studied the codes very well. Check it -->

Creates Blade Brandier job:
0098D4F0 00000001 - Blade Brandier.
2098D4F8 0098E000 - Skill list for job (Blade Brander)
2098E410 0049002E - Devil Sword and 49 which it's Lei Zas.

Alright .. The full codes of Endrance:

Code: Select all

Creates Blade Brandier job:
0098D4F0 00000001 - Blade Brandier.
2098D4F8 0098E000 - Skill list for job (Blade Brander)
2098E410 0049002E - Devil Sword and 49 which it's Lei Zas.

Creation of "generic" Endrance First Form:
5095AD70 0000002C - Copy Endrance
009AA598 00000000 - ...and paste over Kazubolo.

Changing The Sweepstakers into Dual Gunners:
009A8500 00000001 - Ono's job (hacked for Blade Brandier)
109A850E 00000113 - Ono's weapon (Tempest Rose ( Grow 5th ))
009A854E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Endrance)
009A8550 00000000 - Default palette
009A8560 00000001 - Peej's job (hacked for Blade Brandier)
109A856E 000000112 - Peej's weapon (Tempest Rose ( Grow 4th ))
009A85AE 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Endrance)
009A85B0 00000000 - Default palette
009A85C0 0000000A - Wolf Song's job (hacked for Blade Brandier)
109A85CE 00000111 - Wolf Song's weapon (Tempest Rose Grow 3rd ))
009A860E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Haseo Xth)
009A8610 00000000 - Default palette

Creating new attachment effects:
209A851C 00C800A7 - Ono's armor attachments 1 and 2 (The One Sin 3 and Jet Speed Attack)
109A8520 000000F8 - Ono's armor attachment 3 (Mad Rush)
209A8528 00890025 - Ono's accessory attachments 1 and 2 (Quick Rengeki and Doppel Accessory 2)
109A852C 000000C2 - Ono's accessory attachment 3 (SP Regen 2)
509A851C 00000014 - Copy Ono's armor attachments and accessory...
009A857C 00000000 - and paste over Peej's.
509A851C 00000014 - Copy Ono's armor attachments and accessory...
009A85DC 00000000 - and paste over Wolf Song's.

Team name (optional)
20457B84 20687458
20457B88 61697254
20457B8C 00000064


Even the Armor Codes I know how to fix them but they're cool enough to be a Worthy Opponent. Anyway... How to let them use Lv. 3 Arts? They're working but without Lv. 3 Art.

~Thanks.[/quote]



????

~~~

@Satoh xDDDDD Weird stuff just goes with me on Skill Mod. Lol XD!!

Make this code and use it. I won't tell you what it is. xD:

Character 1 Skill Mods

Slot 1
10B4D32C 00000040

NOTE: Don't SEE The Code to know what it is! JUST USE IT! I'll make a video for it but later I'll upload.

~~~

Guys the jobs you wrote before is WAY too wrong....:

Code: Select all

     
Satoh wrote:
I'll have to look harder at this to understand exactly what's going on... Do you have any idea how Generic Rogues are used? are they always TwinBlades and nothing else?
Yes. There's a lot of data in my guides everyone seems to be glossing over, like this from the end of section 3 of the model FAQ:

-----
Class offsets
-----

0098D150 - Generic Twin Blade, Azure Kite
0098D1A8 - Generic Blade Brandier, Azure Balmung, Azure Orca, unknown4
0098D200 - Generic Edge Punisher
0098D258 - Generic Lord Partizan
0098D2B0 - Generic Tribal Grappler
0098D308 - Generic Flick Reaper
0098D360 - Generic Steam Gunner
0098D3B8 - Generic Harvest Cleric
0098D410 - Generic Shadow Warlock
0098D468 - Generic Macabre Dancer
0098D4C0 - Generic Adept Rogue (Twin Blade)
0098D518 - Haseo
0098D570 - Atoli
0098D5C8 - Kuhn
0098D620 - Pi
0098D678 - Silabus
0098D6D0 - Gaspard
0098D728 - Piros the 3rd
0098D780 - IYOTEN
0098D7D8 - Asta
0098D830 - Matsu
0098D888 - Alkaid
0098D8E0 - Sakubo
0098D938 - Endrance
0098D990 - Antares
0098D9E8 - Bordeaux
0098DA40 - Negimaru
0098DA98 - Grein
0098DAF0 - Yata
0098DB48 - Ovan
0098DBA0 - Zelkova
0098DBF8 - Taihaku
0098DC50 - Gabi
0098DCA8 - Shino
0098DD00 - Sirius
0098DD58 - Nala
0098DDB0 - Sakaki
0098DE08 - Kaede
0098DE60 - Hiiragi
0098DEB8 - Sophora
0098DF10 - Tabby
0098DF68 - Natsume

and the highly incomplete map of this data from the end of section 2:

Classes and other data

Length: 88 bytes

Format:

Bytes 0-3 -
Bytes 4-7 -
Bytes 8-11 -
Bytes 12-15 -
Bytes 16-19 -
Bytes 20-23 -
Bytes 24-27 -
Bytes 28-31 -
Bytes 32-35 -
Bytes 36-39 -
Bytes 40-43 -
Bytes 44-47 -
Bytes 48-51 - Class list (one byte per class, 4 bytes total)
Bytes 52-55 - ???
Bytes 56-59 - 1st Class Weapon Level Skill set address
Bytes 60-63 - ???
Bytes 64-67 - 2nd Class Weapon Level Skill set address
Bytes 68-71 - ???
Bytes 72-75 - 3rd Class Weapon Level Skill set address
Bytes 76-79 - ???
Bytes 80-83 - 4th Class Weapon Level Skill set address
Bytes 84-87 - ???


Class List:

00 - Blade Brandier
01 - Twin Blade
02 - Edge Punisher
03 - Harvest Cleric
04 - Flick Reaper
05 - Tribal Grappler
06 - Lord Partizan
07 - Steam Gunner
08 - Shadow Warlock
09 - Macabre Dancer
0A - Dual Gunner


EDIT:

00 - Twin Blade
01 - Blade Brandier
02 - Edge Punisher
03 - Lord Partizan
04 - Tribal Grappler
05 - Flick Reaper
06 - Steam Gunner
07 - Shadow Warlock
08 - Harvest Cleric
09 - Macabre Dancer
0A - Dual Gunner

~ Thanks.

User avatar
KaotinShadows
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby KaotinShadows » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 am

I too can use these codes to play with Kaotin (Codebreaker)? If so, do we need a code of M to use? Thank you for these screenshots.

I have a problem when I put the CD on my PS2 Codebreaker, the screen stays black, it's normal? The CD is brand new is my PS2 no problem. The fact that it is amended to read games JAP / US / NTSC, problem?

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby TheSupremeKing » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am

KaotinShadows wrote:I too can use these codes to play with Kaotin (Codebreaker)? If so, do we need a code of M to use? Thank you for these screenshots.

I have a problem when I put the CD on my PS2 Codebreaker, the screen stays black, it's normal? The CD is brand new is my PS2 no problem. The fact that it is amended to read games JAP / US / NTSC, problem?


No prob.

Yeah Everything in the Codebreaker I've gave you...

NOTE: Watch out you save Codes!!!!!!!!!!! When tap '' START '' to go out at the main menu. it says Save Current Changes? Say Yes. and save [ ONLY FOR THE FIRST TIME! ] And when change anything later or add it says Save Current Changes? Say No. which it's Triangle. Don't be a fraid it'll save at the moment you say No.

~~

No, it's not normal. It had done to me first time I've download it.

You Used 4x Burn Speed? Also REMOVE ALL DEVICES IN YOUR PS2. Such as Flash and others. But keep the memory it doesn't matter.

By the way if you're now Online add me in MSN: TheTwilightX@hotmail.com

wraith98
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Net Slum Tartaga, searching for helba

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby wraith98 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 am

Is there a code that makes you start the game with every item in storage? that would be cool. and it would have to be for codebreaker. for redemption. thanks if anyone finds one.

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby TheSupremeKing » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:26 am

wraith98 wrote:Is there a code that makes you start the game with every item in storage? that would be cool. and it would have to be for codebreaker. for redemption. thanks if anyone finds one.


You can just tell what Items you want and put the list as a Reply. also the Equips.

I'll give you the codes. Even if you want Xth form before getting it I can do it. Don't forget just tell me the list of Items/Equips you want and post them.

~~

Satoh there is any code to play as the First Form in Redemption?

User avatar
Ranylyn
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby Ranylyn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 am

Satoh there is any code to play as the First Form in Redemption?


The animation files for first and second forms have been removed. If you've ever tried playing as a character like Sakaki you've seen what this means. However, you can still use them as generics (though keep in mind generic Scythes are broken) If you wanted to stick to Twin Blades/Broadswords/Scythes, you can mask over Haseo with a generic Haseo to keep his voice when shouting skill names, but he'll still have a generic voice for attack grunts.

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby TheSupremeKing » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 am

Ranylyn wrote:
Satoh there is any code to play as the First Form in Redemption?


The animation files for first and second forms have been removed. If you've ever tried playing as a character like Sakaki you've seen what this means. However, you can still use them as generics (though keep in mind generic Scythes are broken) If you wanted to stick to Twin Blades/Broadswords/Scythes, you can mask over Haseo with a generic Haseo to keep his voice when shouting skill names, but he'll still have a generic voice for attack grunts.


Hmm.. What is that supposed to mean?

First form only sticks on Twin Blade? At least I only wanted use Broad Sword.

By the way you know how to play by it?

This idea came to me from ZED's movie I saw 2nd form Weapon Changing. and I actually hate 2nd form. I like First Third and Xth.

If you know how to ( Even without Weapon Changing I don't care. ) Give me the codes. or tell me a steps to do it. ( Be fast please because I'm about to format my own Laptop. )

Oh I wish I can Mask it if it's only can use Twin Blade. I need Mask him on Alkaid Because she have 4 Attack combo only XD I prefer 4 attacks than 8 -_-

User avatar
Ranylyn
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby Ranylyn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:38 am

Second form can multitrigger, but first form can't. However, neither of them can attack in Redemption and their arts don't have animations and effectively freeze the game (they charge an enemy but can't attack so the animation can't end and thus the battle cannot resume.)

The solution I was talking about was of course Generics. I've used scythes with 1st form Haseo in Volume 3.

wraith98
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Net Slum Tartaga, searching for helba

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby wraith98 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:09 pm

TheSupremeKing wrote:
wraith98 wrote:Is there a code that makes you start the game with every item in storage? that would be cool. and it would have to be for codebreaker. for redemption. thanks if anyone finds one.


You can just tell what Items you want and put the list as a Reply. also the Equips.

I'll give you the codes. Even if you want Xth form before getting it I can do it. Don't forget just tell me the list of Items/Equips you want and post them.

~~

Satoh there is any code to play as the First Form in Redemption?


wait you can make me begin the game with Xth? but what about cutscenes?

wraith98
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Net Slum Tartaga, searching for helba

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby wraith98 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm

wraith98 wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:
wraith98 wrote:Is there a code that makes you start the game with every item in storage? that would be cool. and it would have to be for codebreaker. for redemption. thanks if anyone finds one.


You can just tell what Items you want and put the list as a Reply. also the Equips.

I'll give you the codes. Even if you want Xth form before getting it I can do it. Don't forget just tell me the list of Items/Equips you want and post them.

~~

Satoh there is any code to play as the First Form in Redemption?


wait you can make me begin the game with Xth? but what about cutscenes?


oh the items i wanted was the four weapons of the dopple and otherself and the accesory. None of its key items.

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby TheSupremeKing » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:13 pm

wraith98 wrote:
wraith98 wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:
wraith98 wrote:Is there a code that makes you start the game with every item in storage? that would be cool. and it would have to be for codebreaker. for redemption. thanks if anyone finds one.


You can just tell what Items you want and put the list as a Reply. also the Equips.

I'll give you the codes. Even if you want Xth form before getting it I can do it. Don't forget just tell me the list of Items/Equips you want and post them.

~~

Satoh there is any code to play as the First Form in Redemption?


wait you can make me begin the game with Xth? but what about cutscenes?


oh the items i wanted was the four weapons of the dopple and otherself and the accesory. None of its key items.



Only these 4? and Xth as a 5th?

Sure..:
Doppelganger Twin Blades
00B485D4 00000000
10B485D6 00000014
Doppelganger Broadswords
00B485E0 00000000
10B485E2 00000031
Doppelganger Scythe
00B485EC 00000000
10B485EE 0000004A
Doppelganger Dual Guns
00B485F8 00000000
10B485FA 000000F7
Haseo Xth Form ( Before Getting it )
00B4E72C 00000003

Have fun.

NOTE: Yea the Cutscenes are with Xth Form ( Non real Camera. ) just talking and something else.
NOTE2: You need to be 101 Lv. To equip them.
NOTE3: I won't give you Armour and Acces. Because they are Lv. 150
~~

Ranylyn wrote:Second form can multitrigger, but first form can't. However, neither of them can attack in Redemption and their arts don't have animations and effectively freeze the game (they charge an enemy but can't attack so the animation can't end and thus the battle cannot resume.)

The solution I was talking about was of course Generics. I've used scythes with 1st form Haseo in Volume 3.



You mean like these steps:

A-> Equip Haseo Xth Form Broad Sword.
B-> Equip Skill Triggers Broad Swords.
C-> Do this code:
5095A740 0000002C
0095A7C4 00000000
D-> Having Fun?

wraith98
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Net Slum Tartaga, searching for helba

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby wraith98 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 pm

hmm heines zero code not got any abilities

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby TheSupremeKing » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 am

wraith98 wrote:hmm heines zero code not got any abilities


See this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRMMjZPgrJc

That a video made by me showing Custom abilities.

If you want custom Abilities for Doppelganger's Weapons tell me the Abilities you want.

~~

So Ranylyn?

User avatar
hidora
Posts: 1084
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: Manaus, AM, Brazil

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby hidora » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm

TheSupremeKing wrote:
KaotinShadows wrote:I have a problem when I put the CD on my PS2 Codebreaker, the screen stays black, it's normal? The CD is brand new is my PS2 no problem. The fact that it is amended to read games JAP / US / NTSC, problem?

No, it's not normal. It had done to me first time I've download it.

You Used 4x Burn Speed? Also REMOVE ALL DEVICES IN YOUR PS2. Such as Flash and others. But keep the memory it doesn't matter.

It happens to me too. I've used 4x burning and there aren't any devices on my ps2, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestion?

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby TheSupremeKing » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:43 pm

hidora wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:
KaotinShadows wrote:I have a problem when I put the CD on my PS2 Codebreaker, the screen stays black, it's normal? The CD is brand new is my PS2 no problem. The fact that it is amended to read games JAP / US / NTSC, problem?

No, it's not normal. It had done to me first time I've download it.

You Used 4x Burn Speed? Also REMOVE ALL DEVICES IN YOUR PS2. Such as Flash and others. But keep the memory it doesn't matter.

It happens to me too. I've used 4x burning and there aren't any devices on my ps2, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestion?


Your DVD is 4.7 GB? You need that and a disc that PS2 can read.

User avatar
KaotinShadows
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Postby KaotinShadows » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 am

I can not use any codes with version 10.0 of Codebreaker. One can only enter one line of code, gold is for codes of Redemption, it takes at least 2 lines.


Return to “//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron