Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

bizkit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by bizkit » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 am

So since I can't make it work with ARMax, I tried with CodeBreaker 9.2. And this version doesn't have game by default in it, so I have to manually add it. What I wanna know is, do you have to write Mastercode too, like you have to do it first in ARMax?

User avatar
Satoh
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Satoh » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am

bizkit wrote:So since I can't make it work with ARMax, I tried with CodeBreaker 9.2. And this version doesn't have game by default in it, so I have to manually add it. What I wanna know is, do you have to write Mastercode too, like you have to do it first in ARMax?
Indeed... It should be in this thread close to the beginning.

bizkit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by bizkit » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

There's something else too. I have 2x 8MB Memory Cards. When I write codes I wanna save them, but it won't let me, cuz there's not enough space. Can I save it to MC2?

And how do I use Cheat Codes items in game?

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

bizkit wrote:There's something else too. I have 2x 8MB Memory Cards. When I write codes I wanna save them, but it won't let me, cuz there's not enough space. Can I save it to MC2?

And how do I use Cheat Codes items in game?


Bro Follow what I've Done:

Download this-->

http://www.mediafire.com/?unktuwuwm3n

a Full Code Breaker V10 Uploaded by me 3 Mega Bite. Extract it you'll see a 1 Giga Bite Rar. Buy a DVD Write only. Not RW. and then download this -->

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnjnjhozxmw

And then see this -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbs5bI1hjb8&feature=fvw

Learn how to do it. Write it 4X and there you go You have a FULL Code Breaker which I'm using now.

Have fun .......

~~

@Satoh Do I can make this? :

Code: Select all

Replacing Shino into Aina 2 Body:
509AA954 0000002C - Aina 2nd Body
0095B2F0 00000000 - Shino First Model
Does this will work..? I mean playing as Aina..?

~Thanks.[/color][/b][/size]

bizkit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by bizkit » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Thnx! There's only one problem. I use Codebreaker 9.2 with my USB and MC! Tried this and didn't work with Swap Magic 3.6.

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:59 pm

bizkit wrote:Thnx! There's only one problem. I use Codebreaker 9.2 with my USB and MC! Tried this and didn't work with Swap Magic 3.6.


No problem I'm handling this thered questions these days. Anyway...

Do not. Just do the steps with every link above. and then Have fun. [ I'm using it though.. ]

And check out those --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRMMjZPgrJc | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgSs02dmuE

If you want abilities or ANY player that you can't play by it you need to play by it just tell it's name... and any ablity with any weapon. I'm always here for questions/helping.


Oh yeah @Satoh... More question through to AINA too. Can you teach my how to change the Screen Status Picture..? I got a test on something I need it to work and the only way is this way.. You'll thank me for it though. :P

User avatar
Satoh
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Satoh » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Insert memory card # 2 into slot number 1, the codes will save to the card in slot 1 regardless.

Then just use the GU saved card in slot 2... you can load GU from either slot...

Otherwise I suggest getting bigger card, its a worthwhile investment. I have a 32mb, a 64mb and a 32mb with a USB connection port on it... So essentially I can move files from that card to my PC hard drive when I need to...

Also if your PS2 USB slots actually work, (mine don't because I have the slimline...) you should have an option to transfer data to and from the USB memory device through the codebreaker... (Also I must congratulate you on getting a 9.2... I looked everywhere for one but couldn't find one... it is the most efficient and error-proof of all the versions... my v10 occasionally runs into issues... but not often)


As for Aina, no, that code will not work, as Aina uses Monster/NPC animation files as opposed to SPC and generic PC animations. However, I have used Aina overtop of Atoli, so she IS useable...

Why would you want to bust up Shino though...? Shino is actually cool, unlike Atoli...

Anyway, to mask over Shino with Aina's model... use this.
509A9B1C 00000014 Take anim from 2pcf00
0095B2F0 00000000 put it on top of Shino
2095B304 009AA948 Replace Shino's generic model pointer with Aina
509A9B34 00000014 Take more anim from 2pcf00
0095B308 00000000 put it on Shino

I'm sorry but because she is technically not a generic PC, you DO have to use the 5 line code.

Also, Aina is the same class as Gaspard and Sakubo, just so you know... She isn't a Harvest Cleric.

your code has 009AA954 as Aina's address, and mine has 009AA948... due to how very close together those are, I can't be certain which is correct, I think ...48 is correct, but if that does not work, try changing to ...54.

My code hacker's assistant has Aina in the list of optional models you can use.

User avatar
GyppyGirl2021
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Location: Tinnsia, Celestia

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by GyppyGirl2021 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:56 am

I dunno, I'd rather have Aina in place of Shino just 'cuz she's less annoying ._.

*really does not like Shino... at all*

Plus, it would make more sense, seeing as Atoli is awake for a rather large percentage of the games... :P

bizkit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by bizkit » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:59 am

Is Quick Weapon Level Up maybe ported yet? I'd really love this code!

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 am

Satoh wrote:Insert memory card # 2 into slot number 1, the codes will save to the card in slot 1 regardless.

Then just use the GU saved card in slot 2... you can load GU from either slot...

Otherwise I suggest getting bigger card, its a worthwhile investment. I have a 32mb, a 64mb and a 32mb with a USB connection port on it... So essentially I can move files from that card to my PC hard drive when I need to...

Also if your PS2 USB slots actually work, (mine don't because I have the slimline...) you should have an option to transfer data to and from the USB memory device through the codebreaker... (Also I must congratulate you on getting a 9.2... I looked everywhere for one but couldn't find one... it is the most efficient and error-proof of all the versions... my v10 occasionally runs into issues... but not often)


As for Aina, no, that code will not work, as Aina uses Monster/NPC animation files as opposed to SPC and generic PC animations. However, I have used Aina overtop of Atoli, so she IS useable...

Why would you want to bust up Shino though...? Shino is actually cool, unlike Atoli...

Anyway, to mask over Shino with Aina's model... use this.
509A9B1C 00000014 Take anim from 2pcf00
0095B2F0 00000000 put it on top of Shino
2095B304 009AA948 Replace Shino's generic model pointer with Aina
509A9B34 00000014 Take more anim from 2pcf00
0095B308 00000000 put it on Shino

I'm sorry but because she is technically not a generic PC, you DO have to use the 5 line code.

Also, Aina is the same class as Gaspard and Sakubo, just so you know... She isn't a Harvest Cleric.

your code has 009AA954 as Aina's address, and mine has 009AA948... due to how very close together those are, I can't be certain which is correct, I think ...48 is correct, but if that does not work, try changing to ...54.

My code hacker's assistant has Aina in the list of optional models you can use.
I know about that but I don't like Aina talks like Atoli >_>

BTW The 5 line code really weird... But Thanks! ^^

About the Status Screen PC Changer... I want it because I wanna do this-->

A-> Hetero Genric PC Replace for Haseo Xth
B-> Change the status screen of Haseo Xth into anything.
C-> Create DG-Y into Equipment 1 woth custom abilities.
D-> Having Fun playing by DGs.

NOTE: I'll TRY THIS ALSO

NOTE2: Satoh I Know what you'll say you'll say like this ---> '' ....I told you nobody equips Dual Guns except Haseo. ''
Nah I'll try what A B C D Steps and I'll see because Haseo Xth When I replace him by any other Generic PC it looks works. But when you equip anything about DGs/Any other weapon of Haseo it'll freak. which it means all that because of Haseo. I know this is Confusable but I'll try...

User avatar
Satoh
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Satoh » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

TheSupremeKing wrote:
Satoh wrote:Insert memory card # 2 into slot number 1, the codes will save to the card in slot 1 regardless.

Then just use the GU saved card in slot 2... you can load GU from either slot...

Otherwise I suggest getting bigger card, its a worthwhile investment. I have a 32mb, a 64mb and a 32mb with a USB connection port on it... So essentially I can move files from that card to my PC hard drive when I need to...

Also if your PS2 USB slots actually work, (mine don't because I have the slimline...) you should have an option to transfer data to and from the USB memory device through the codebreaker... (Also I must congratulate you on getting a 9.2... I looked everywhere for one but couldn't find one... it is the most efficient and error-proof of all the versions... my v10 occasionally runs into issues... but not often)


As for Aina, no, that code will not work, as Aina uses Monster/NPC animation files as opposed to SPC and generic PC animations. However, I have used Aina overtop of Atoli, so she IS useable...

Why would you want to bust up Shino though...? Shino is actually cool, unlike Atoli...

Anyway, to mask over Shino with Aina's model... use this.
509A9B1C 00000014 Take anim from 2pcf00
0095B2F0 00000000 put it on top of Shino
2095B304 009AA948 Replace Shino's generic model pointer with Aina
509A9B34 00000014 Take more anim from 2pcf00
0095B308 00000000 put it on Shino

I'm sorry but because she is technically not a generic PC, you DO have to use the 5 line code.

Also, Aina is the same class as Gaspard and Sakubo, just so you know... She isn't a Harvest Cleric.

your code has 009AA954 as Aina's address, and mine has 009AA948... due to how very close together those are, I can't be certain which is correct, I think ...48 is correct, but if that does not work, try changing to ...54.

My code hacker's assistant has Aina in the list of optional models you can use.
I know about that but I don't like Aina talks like Atoli >_>

BTW The 5 line code really weird... But Thanks! ^^

About the Status Screen PC Changer... I want it because I wanna do this-->

A-> Hetero Genric PC Replace for Haseo Xth
B-> Change the status screen of Haseo Xth into anything.
C-> Create DG-Y into Equipment 1 woth custom abilities.
D-> Having Fun playing by DGs.

NOTE: I'll TRY THIS ALSO

NOTE2: Satoh I Know what you'll say you'll say like this ---> '' ....I told you nobody equips Dual Guns except Haseo. ''
Nah I'll try what A B C D Steps and I'll see because Haseo Xth When I replace him by any other Generic PC it looks works. But when you equip anything about DGs/Any other weapon of Haseo it'll freak. which it means all that because of Haseo. I know this is Confusable but I'll try...

DG's can be equipped to players, but they can't be used as weapons... It's the fact that no character has animations for DG's but Haseo... there simply aren't files for it. Characters also don't like to share their SPC animation files with eachother... it usually ends in freezing...

DG's can be equipped as long as you don't try to use them. Generic PCs like Kaochin and Hetero don't have the animations to use DG's as weapons, nor do any SPC characters except for Haseo's Xth form.

HOWEVER... They can still be in the Equipped items list without freezing. the problem is that any effects you apply to a weapon will only work when that is the Current Weapon.

If you somehow manage to get someone to use DGs, do post it. It'll be a big breakthrough, even if it's a fluke.

I have a few ideas I want to try but I'll have to ask ZED about them.


Also I tested the Aina code, and something does seem off about it... I'm going to look back through the thread and find the original...


EDIT: According to ZED's original tutorial... 0x009AAA98 is the offset for Aina's model... I'm going to try that and see if it alleviates the issues I had... if so I'll have to make YET ANOTHER revision on my program... but oh well.

User avatar
KaotinShadows
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 am

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by KaotinShadows » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 am

Someone would he kindly get me a code to save very quickly from EXP to all characters? With a Master code also please. I use AR MAX.

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am

KaotinShadows wrote:Someone would he kindly get me a code to save very quickly from EXP to all characters? With a Master code also please. I use AR MAX.


AR Max? Sorry. Can't

If you want any code from Code Breaker I'm always here.

Read above 29 Page.

:
Bro Follow what I've Done:

Download this-->

http://www.mediafire.com/?unktuwuwm3n

a Full Code Breaker V10 Uploaded by me 3 Mega Bite. Extract it you'll see a 1 Giga Bite Rar. Buy a DVD Write only. Not RW. and then download this -->

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnjnjhozxmw

And then see this -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbs5bI1hjb8&feature=fvw

Learn how to do it. Write it 4X and there you go You have a FULL Code Breaker which I'm using now.

Have fun .......
~Thanks.
[/b][/size]
~~

Satoh Bad news to me... Actually Hetero is NOT playable :'( I'm almost cry...............................

After my PS2 Done fixing I've come and try the codes.... when in Arena/Area/Dungeon Loadings it stuck........

I figure out that it's from Hetero..... Can you fix this?

~~

Well... I've learn everything and says I'm the answer machine in this Thered still you're the master lol.

Anyway.. Sorry to let you fix my wrong codes. I'm still learning how to change --> Arena '' The Xth Triad '' Codes.. I want to change Haseo and others.. So I can make Custom Opponents. But now I can't do anything I still waiting MasterZED to reply I think he quits..

Also I want to learn how to change jobs so I can know how to do The Xth Triad Party.


~Thanks.
[/color]

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:50 am

Sorry for Double post....

Sorry Satoh.. Actually it's playable but I've figure out why it is stuck..

It was from my Scythe Toge... It was having Quick Charge.

My code is right!

Q: As long as I am playing by Zelkova... ( As Hetero. ) do I can use Lv. 3 Art? [ Actually I don't need them Lol ]

~Thanks.

User avatar
Satoh
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Satoh » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 pm

TheSupremeKing wrote:Sorry for Double post....

Sorry Satoh.. Actually it's playable but I've figure out why it is stuck..

It was from my Scythe Toge... It was having Quick Charge.

My code is right!

Q: As long as I am playing by Zelkova... ( As Hetero. ) do I can use Lv. 3 Art? [ Actually I don't need them Lol ]

~Thanks.
Nope, Generics of any type, (Hetero included) are incapable of using Lvl 3 arts... It isn't due to the character you masked over, but rather WHAT you masked them over with. Because you're using Hetero (a generic) masked over Zelkova(an SPC) you're essentially just using a generic.

Generics use a completely different set of animation files from the SPCs. SPC animation files have animations designed for each SPC and only have animations for that character's weapons, but they have 3rd Lvl Arts...

Generics all use one of 5 pcc0* files, so their animations are all basically the same for every character of the same gender and species. the pcc0* animations that Generics use have animations for all classes except dual gunner, and don't have animations for Lvl 3 Arts, because generic characters never use Lvl 3 Arts.


As for arena battles, I suggest masking a character over Haseo and having his form set to 1 or 2, and using a code to force his equipment... (You could also try changing his class...) I suggest this because the Arena seems to only like people to play as Haseo.

In the end I should mention that none of us really have much of a right to complain about what codes will and won't work... because we are already forcing the game to do things that CC2 never wanted us to do.

All I'm trying to say is that we should be really happy when we get any of these codes to work, never stop trying new things, but don't get too discouraged when things don't work.


If you think hard enough about it, if you were to write and use enough codes, you could change the entire engine of the game, but if you were going to do that you'd might as well just write a new game entirely. (and the PS2 doesn't have memory to remember all those codes at once)

Anything is possible with codehacking, but not everything is feasible.

EDIT: And Okami just erased my entire 32mb memory card... -.-;

User avatar
Master ZED
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:54 am
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Master ZED » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Satoh wrote:EDIT: And Okami just erased my entire 32mb memory card... -.-;
That's why you back everything up like I do. I just had to reformat my HDD yesterday because damage from viruses had caused XP to start falling apart, which was one of the big factors in getting my external HDD a couple years or so ago (I knew it was going to happen at some point).

How did I get the viruses? Ads from MegaUpload, most likely. I don't see much of a coincidence in that both times I got hit, I had a MU tab loaded up, and more importantly, I got hit clicking the download link that causes the unblockable pop-up to appear. I hadn't heard of that site being a malware haven before, so lesson learned, I suppose.

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:22 am

Satoh wrote: As for arena battles, I suggest masking a character over Haseo and having his form set to 1 or 2, and using a code to force his equipment... (You could also try changing his class...) I suggest this because the Arena seems to only like people to play as Haseo.


Hmm.. Changing it's class not learned yet. But changing Haseo into Form 2 .... Hmm.. Smart. But his Equipment still will be 6 Slots..

Because I really want to Fight '' The Xth Triad Team '' into the arena with my Blackish White team. '' Hetero '' Scythe Copied on Zelkova. '' '' The partners with Hetero one of them using '' Gauntlets Copied on Sirius. ( NOT TESTED YET ) '' and the third one using '' Fans Copied on Yata. ( NOT TESTED YET )


~~

@ZED.. Hmm Zed Could you tell me if this is right or no...:

Code: Select all

Creation of "generic" Xth Form Haseo:
5095A7C4 0000002C - Copy Haseo Xth...
009AA598 00000000 - ...and paste over Kazubolo.
That is your code I've learn to change the Copy. And I've choose for Example: Azure Kite. But the thing that I didn't understand is Kazubolo so I kept it away.

The thing for Azure Kite is this -->

Code: Select all

Creation of "generic" First Model Azure Kite:
0095B9D0 0000002C - Copy Azure Kite...
009AA598 00000000 - ...and paste over Kazubolo.
Alright next...

Code: Select all

009A8500 0000000A - Ono's job (hacked for Dual Gunner)
109A850E 000000F4 - Ono's weapon (DG-Y)
009A854E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Haseo Xth)
009A8550 00000000 - Default palette
009A8560 0000000A - Peej's job (hacked for Dual Gunner)
109A856E 000000F5 - Peej's weapon (DG-Z)
009A85AE 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Haseo Xth)
009A85B0 00000000 - Default palette
009A85C0 0000000A - Wolf Song's job (hacked for Dual Gunner)
109A85CE 000000F7 - Wolf Song's weapon (DG-0)
009A860E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Haseo Xth)
009A8610 00000000 - Default palette
That's The codes.. I've understand the Weapons only.... Like this -->

009A8500 0000000A - Ono's job (hacked for Dual Gunner) - (I want to change this into Twin Blade Jobs but I don't have the codes)
109A850E 0000001D - Ono's weapon (Empty Skies)
009A854E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Azure Kite) - ( I GUESS! )
009A8550 00000000 - Default palette - Dunno what is that yet..
009A8560 0000000A - Peej's job (hacked for Dual Gunner) - Not yet you know the reason.
109A856E 0000001D - Peej's weapon (Empty Skies)
009A85AE 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Azure Kite) - ( I GUESS! )
009A85B0 00000000 - Default palette - Dunno what is that yet..
009A85C0 0000000A - Wolf Song's job (hacked for Dual Gunner) - You know the reason...
109A85CE 0000001D - Wolf Song's weapon (Empty Skies)
009A860E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Azure Kite) - ( I GUESS! )
009A8610 00000000 - Default palette - Dunno what is that yet...

Alright for the next step:

Creating new attachment effects:
209A851C 00C800A7 - Ono's armor attachments 1 and 2 (The One Sin 3 and Jet Speed Attack)
109A8520 000000F8 - Ono's armor attachment 3 (Mad Rush)
209A8528 00890025 - Ono's accessory attachments 1 and 2 (Quick Rengeki and Doppel Accessory 2)
109A852C 000000C2 - Ono's accessory attachment 3 (SP Regen 2)
509A851C 00000014 - Copy Ono's armor attachments and accessory...
009A857C 00000000 - and paste over Peej's.
509A851C 00000014 - Copy Ono's armor attachments and accessory...
009A85DC 00000000 - and paste over Wolf Song's.

I won't change anything from that cuz it doesn't make much different :D I need those for mah Kites..

Anyway is those right? After Changing the Jobs ? or the Kazubolo and Default Palette?

~thanks.[/b][/color][/size]

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:27 pm

What is wrong with this stuff? I can't Edit....

Anyway About the ZED changing the Sweepstakers. I know how to change it 100% Thanks Lol xD I learned it. :)

My next step is how to change Jobs so I can make 3 Antareses into my party or 3 Haseos with DGs. just like your video.

Hope you learn me I learned this:
Class List:

00 - Blade Brandier
01 - Twin Blade
02 - Edge Punisher
03 - Harvest Cleric
04 - Flick Reaper
05 - Tribal Grappler
06 - Lord Partizan
07 - Steam Gunner
08 - Shadow Warlock
09 - Macabre Dancer
0A - Dual Gunner
Actually 00 = Twin Blade
01 = Blade Bradier.

The stuff I didn't understand.. is how to make a party and change their own Classes....

User avatar
TheSupremeKing
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: The World R:2
Contact:

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:48 am

You know the reason.....


~~

Guys I'm trying to replacing an SPC ( Character from the Party ) into Dual Gunner. [ If I learn that that means I can change anyothers because the Dual Gunner job is the hardest. ] Trrying to replacing them through The Xth Triad Codes '' Arena ''

Like this -->

Code: Select all

Creates Dual Gunner job out of the second generic Twin Blade job:
0098D4F0 0000000A - Dual Gunner job
2098D4F8 0098E410 - Skill list for job 1 (Dual Gunner)
2098E410 0049003F - Justice at Lv.1, Lei Zas at Lv.2

Creation of "generic" Xth Form Haseo:
5095A7C4 0000002C - Copy Haseo Xth...
009AA598 00000000 - ...and paste over Kazubolo.

Changing The Sweepstakers into Dual Gunners:
009A8500 0000000A - Ono's job (hacked for Dual Gunner)
109A850E 000000F4 - Ono's weapon (DG-Y)
009A854E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Haseo Xth)
009A8550 00000000 - Default palette
I tried Atoli and I'm trying to Hacking her into Dual Gunner...

the codes ends up like that -->

Code: Select all

Creates Dual Gunner job out of the second generic Twin Blade job:
0098D4F0 0000000A - Dual Gunner job
2098D4F8 0098E410 - Skill list for job 1 (Dual Gunner)
2098E410 0049003F - Justice at Lv.1, Lei Zas at Lv.2

Creation of "generic" Xth Form Haseo:
5095A7C4 0000002C - Copy Haseo Xth...
009AA598 00000000 - ...and paste over Kazubolo.

Changing The Sweepstakers into Dual Gunners:
0095A7F0 0000000A - Atoli's job (hacked for Dual Gunner)
10B46A52 000000F4 - Atoli's weapon (DG-Y)
009A854E 0000004A - Kazubolo's model (now Haseo Xth)
009A8550 00000000 - Default palette
Right..................................?

Answer: No. Because it's stuck when I summon Atoli to the party.

User avatar
Satoh
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Satoh » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Generics can't use DGs. It is impossible for a generic to use DGs.

Creating a generic Xth Haseo is pointless.

if you want to copy an SPC over another SPC... well that's pretty simple.

00B4E7A5 000000FF Atoli Is Haseo Xth, (has his animations, and can only use weapons Haseo can use, be SURE to change her weapon to one of Haseo's weapon types or the game will freeze.)

00B4E7A5 00000000 makes atoli use her 1st model, 02 makes her use her third, FF makes her use "her" 255th model (Which is actually Haseo's 4th model)as for Kazubolo ... I have no idea.

Post Reply