Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Azure_Kite_Hacker

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Azure_Kite_Hacker »

YOU ARE AWESOM MAN!!!!
Magatame

Post by Magatame »

is there any way to get IYOTENs and all the other people's members address's? >.< That would be the stuff =D
Haku/Osaka/Kolulu

Post by Haku/Osaka/Kolulu »

Magatame wrote:is there any way to get IYOTENs and all the other people's members address's? >.< That would be the stuff =D
IYOTEN and Asta's actual member addresses can be obtained by hacking only in Rebirth. Other than that, there is only "Unknown4", a non-functioning character with Haseo's first form model. Strangely, his class is Blade Brandier.

Of course, you can hack characters into your party, so...
Magatame

Post by Magatame »

Heres a huge question >.< Anyone who can answer is a life saver =P Okay, Basically I have Action Reply but its busted so I wont boot my cheat, But the program that lets you put your save files onto a memory card still work, I was wondering if there is any program that will let me put cheats on to the save file via my PC. If not Uh.. If I posted my save file and the cheats I wanted added could someone possibly add the cheats >.< I Know its alot to ask... PLEASE HELP ME =P
Magatame
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

randytri wrote:Master Code
3E9K-RNRC-JUQX6
This master code won't work for me(usually I use a second line of code for the master code).
Any idea how to help?
Magatame

Post by Magatame »

Okay, I completed the game and have got all the Member Address's it gives you, Is there any cheat codes I could use to get other members address's Like Ovans and Gabis and IYOTEN all those kind of people? If so could someone list the other member address you can get lol >.<
Alkaidsboy

Post by Alkaidsboy »

Odd Question. Can U control which version of sakubo you control after using the mod?

i myself havn't tryed the code yet, but its just something that came to me.
Yusuke3001

Post by Yusuke3001 »

Will this gameshark work with these codes? http://store.gameshark.com/Playstation2-Gameshark
SonidZero

Post by SonidZero »

pllleeeaaaaassssseeeee someone make a superspeed running or superspeed bike cheat, that would be so fun
adeptrogueblack

Post by adeptrogueblack »

if you beat the game and then use the character modifier is it less likely to crash or will the same characters always crash?
chosenofmana7

Post by chosenofmana7 »

Would it be possible to use cheats to but attack spells onto the skill trigger? That'd make it a lot of fun to play as Sakubo, Gaspard, Yata, Atoli or Shino and also make them usable in the arena. Also could you equip Matsu with a broad sword this way or will the game freeze when you enter battle or use a skill? Even still it'd be nice just to have his mastry at lv 30, it just annoys me that its stuck at 15...
And could you use cheat codes to add spells onto character's spell lists? Eg; give atoli OrRue Kruz, OrZan Rom and OrLei Zas or giving Yata OrVak Don, OrGan Blog and OrAni Zot.

Just curious...
Adept

Post by Adept »

I can't get the converter to work so could someone post gameshark version 1 i think.
lygclm

Post by lygclm »

does anybody has infinite boost for bike and quick exp gain for all character codes(ntsc/u codebreaker v7 version).To those who have pls send to lilygohchenlee@yahoo.com.Your help will be appreciated.Thanks alot :D
Adept

Post by Adept »

Never mind need codes to be for gameshark 2...
FckDaPolice

Post by FckDaPolice »

My ARMAX just hangs up/crashes after the Launching Game... screen is it my CD or the code im using? im using

M
0R8M-H6W1-PBUHQ
GUFR-02BY-X8NTN
fallen_angel626

Post by fallen_angel626 »

Could anyone tell me what format the following code is in?

Sent Greeting Cards (All Characters)
40B4F6FC 00230001
00000000 00000000

I don't believe the code is in AR Max format. I tried max convert, but I couldn't get it to work. Could anyone possibly give me a hand? :D
Elgorn

Post by Elgorn »

Is there a max affection code for Codebreaker? I forgot to save an additional file before the wedding events and now I'm going back through but don't really wanta spend more hours than needed raising affection for the event and greeting card replies.
viveo

Post by viveo »

wow cool,but i dont need that 8)
Haku/Osaka/Kolulu

Post by Haku/Osaka/Kolulu »

Asukai wrote:One thing I did noticed Gabi and Sakaki suck at battle Sakaki dies easy and Gabi win you try to use his skills it make the game froze. so they don't work I assume it the Same with the other people who you not in you're Party...One thing I did find out win you Change into Pai or someone else before you Change you Mod You put in Upgrade Items like to rise you Def and Power and win you change you Mod you go and put them in stock you can add up to 50 of them with out getting everyone Lost weapons.
*Cough* Man I wish I saw this before I only got 5 attack, 5 def, and 3 magic def I wish I saved my Items before...so I can get 5 each of those Items but it sucks now.

But as for the Codes some work and some don't at Mod for me at lest Since the Codes here still don't work with me I made my own But I haven't been online Lately to Post Them because of my Intel going out for so long sorry about that. but yeah nothing else to say about this sorry for getting off Topic here.

First off-
Gabi- works but you use skill game froze.
Sakaki- works the same as Gabi.
Ovan- don't work.
Sirius- don't work.
Empire form Sage- don't work.
Wait, Sakaki works? Are you sure? He freezes whenever I warp to a field with him. Have you beaten the game? Some characters work differently at different parts.
Darklor

Post by Darklor »

I need Codes for Gameshark or Codebreaker. the only ones i need are...

Master code and Max exp. codes

thanks for the help