The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Zukai

Re: The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Post by Zukai »

i jus pretty much the story line and got atoli back. if u consider the beating the game, but that's all i've done.

Oh and i beat on like lvl 130 in about like 23 to 24 hours. So yeah i'll probably post again when i get everything last thing done. ^^
ZZBolt

Post by ZZBolt »

I just beat the game 20 minutes ago. Damn I'm slow, took 4 days -_-;, I would have finished yesterday if I didn't have to go out D:.

Also, anyone think that it looks like Cubia has a large pair of balls when he does that attack where he shoots the ball of light? o_O;

Oh, and something I noticed in the scene with Shino, when you look at the background. I took a picture of it, cause I was bored.

Yeah, it looks like Cubia is in that pic too.

Oh, and I think Yata should have kept his old R1 name, Wiseman :P. At least, I'm about 90% sure he's Wiseman, seeing as he gives out info, hacks, etc. Seems like he would be Wiseman except for the outburst with Ovan. He said he was part of the old team.
styleZsick

Post by styleZsick »

beat it a couple hours ago...still gotta do alot of stuff but for the storyline I'm done :D gonna train up for the forest of pain :woot:

for some reason I felt different beating this game... :shock: like theres gonna be more of this series later...hopefully
scratchmyears

Post by scratchmyears »

If you haven't beaten the Forest of Pain you haven't technically beaten the game yet.. not giving it away but there's more to the story after the credits.
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

I beat the main storyline, but I still gotta run though the Forest of Pain and get Tabby and Natsume, and do all of that.
Iron Grunty

Post by Iron Grunty »

Clang...I beat it at like 1 this morning. I chose not to come here to avoid spoilers until I beat the Trilogy late last year =( And I must say it was worth it. I still have some stuff left to do in the game though, Im going to go through them all again for completions sake, but I am very very satisfied with the storyline.

I guess that there was sacrifice in it, I just wanted abit more like one of the above posters mentioned the players loosing there avatars and whatnot. Oh well, it was still great Clang!

Iron Grunty...back on the BBS! =) CLANG-nerowtf?
Zukai

Post by Zukai »

is it me or does zelkova seem like helba b/c he like knows way to much. " dude he is so cool as a party member, at first it looked like he had a sword behind him but when i saw the scythe man that was so cool".

and the forest of pain doesnt seem so difficult it jus seems long so far i'm around like block 20.
Dot Hack Crono

Post by Dot Hack Crono »

I beat it last night, lv 128(guess I'm the only person that uses the exp+ stuff and clears out every dungeon and field that I visit during the story) cause I didn't go out of my way to level up. Any how beat it at around 32 hours then went and beat dopple since I forgot about him and now gonna do all the other extra stuff.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

I'm clearing the Forest of Pain with Haseo,ALkaid,Kaede ... surpisingly we are kicking lots of ass and 1 Beast Awakening can take down a boss from full HP.

Alkaid: 145
Haseo: 143 (lol)
kaede: 142 (her affection raising is a ****)
Skeith13

Post by Skeith13 »

I beat it. Finally, now to beat it at 100%.
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

I beat it today but my friends are over so I can't do all the endgame stuff T-T its going to bug me all day~
The Anaconda

Post by The Anaconda »

just beat the main storyline. gonna rest for a few days before I take on Forest of Pain, maybe let my brother play through the main storyline

i got a crazy coincidence for you tho. they were all talking before heading on to fight Cubia, Endrance ( i think) said something along the lines of "I wonder what effects our battle with Cubia will have on the real world". literally the MOMENT i hit the button to warp to where Cubia was, out of absolutely nowhere a HUGE gust of wind starts blowing outside my house, strongest wind by far I've seen here since I was in elementary school (I graduated high school in 2003 and have lived here all my life, so that says something). paused the game and went over and looked out my window and there was a hard plastic swimming pool flying through air like it was nothing.

then just as suddenly stopped, i went outside and everything was a disaster, but there were no clouds or rain near me so I had no idea where it came from, leaving me thinking "I don't exactly think that's what Endrance was talking about >_> "
YaminoKaze

Post by YaminoKaze »

Beat it about a half hour ago, playtime approximately 30 hours, level 129. It was fun, though I thought Cubia was a bit too easily beaten, in terms of the story. I'm psyched, and at the same time, I'm sad, because this is the end. At least I've still got a bunch of side quest stuff left to do.
mustangguy420

Post by mustangguy420 »

Alright I just finished the game. 14hours 33 minutes, level 147 and I'm still a bit confused. When do I get to go to Hye Brasil for the ceremony to crown me as Sage Palace Emperor? When do I get to merry someone? Did I miss a big chunk of storyline in there somewhere?
styleZsick

Post by styleZsick »

I'm on the 55th level of the Forest of Pain..anyone know if I should do all the Bonus crap? whats important? other than the first gun you get from there..I got the Fairy Queen Orb thing which is ok..but is there anything else?

P.S. After I beat the forest of pain can I go back to playing in there?
billyjreed

Post by billyjreed »

No you didn't miss any story.
 You never "officially" get crowned as the emperor of the Sage Palace. The only time you get to see Hy Brasil in Vol. 3 is for the wedding event. I was kinda mad about that. The crowning ceremony was one of my fav. parts of the game.
scratchmyears

Post by scratchmyears »

The Anaconda wrote:just beat the main storyline. gonna rest for a few days before I take on Forest of Pain, maybe let my brother play through the main storyline

i got a crazy coincidence for you tho. they were all talking before heading on to fight Cubia, Endrance ( i think) said something along the lines of "I wonder what effects our battle with Cubia will have on the real world". literally the MOMENT i hit the button to warp to where Cubia was, out of absolutely nowhere a HUGE gust of wind starts blowing outside my house, strongest wind by far I've seen here since I was in elementary school (I graduated high school in 2003 and have lived here all my life, so that says something). paused the game and went over and looked out my window and there was a hard plastic swimming pool flying through air like it was nothing.

then just as suddenly stopped, i went outside and everything was a disaster, but there were no clouds or rain near me so I had no idea where it came from, leaving me thinking "I don't exactly think that's what Endrance was talking about >_> "
It started to storm like crazy while I was fighting Cubia Beta.. The power flickered a few times and about gave me a heart attack. ..Come to think of it.. When the server crashed in Quarantine the first time I played through it, my power flickered because of a storm in the area.. Coincidences are so awesome sometimes : 3
Crimson Blade

Post by Crimson Blade »

just finished it and what a rap up it is, excellent in answering all unanswered Qs good game play, lvl 150 and i kicked the forest of pain's ass.( i played 43 hrs strait with only 5 hrs of sleep somewhere in the middle,leftt my room only 6 times 4 bathroom, so now im gonna go 2 sleep 4 at least 10hrs lol)
styleZsick

Post by styleZsick »

styleZsick wrote:I'm on the 55th level of the Forest of Pain..anyone know if I should do all the Bonus crap? whats important? other than the first gun you get from there..I got the Fairy Queen Orb thing which is ok..but is there anything else?

anyone?
billyjreed

Post by billyjreed »

styleZsick wrote:
styleZsick wrote:I'm on the 55th level of the Forest of Pain..anyone know if I should do all the Bonus crap? whats important? other than the first gun you get from there..I got the Fairy Queen Orb thing which is ok..but is there anything else?

anyone?
You DO want to complete the FOP. You get tons of very useful items. A few of them are infinate use items. You also get the last dual gun on the 100th floor. DG-Z