The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Re: The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Post by Marioshinobi »

Done, 9:42 PM sunday.

*Would have beaten it faster if didn't spam myself on virus cores but I think everybody did that =.=;*

I miss Ovan already ;____;
Akuri

Post by Akuri »

finished it saturday around 12:45

party
atoli and endurance
centryk

Post by centryk »

I finished it around 7:30 on sunday.
started at about 2am saturday to 3am sunday, slept til 12, and beat it 7hours later.
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

Just beat the game with Haseo (129), Zelkova (129), and Endrance (126). Cubia, while fun, was a joke.
sunahisoka

Post by sunahisoka »

Beat it.
xDD

Haseo [130] Yata [129] Zelkova [129]
Cubia made me giggle, I expected something worse then Ovan.
Fumikazu

Post by Fumikazu »

I beat it Sunday- (yesterday) geez, that forest of pain really is a forest of pain. I beat that event with Azure Balmung and Orca. natsume and tabby were easy...
Kensei~

Post by Kensei~ »

Beat it...half an hour ago...guess I didn't want it to end that quickly. O well, I'm satisfied....now...lets find the forest of pain XP
JonFireblade

Post by JonFireblade »

I finished the game at like 25ish hours:

Final Party:

Haseo (level 133, I though it fitting)
Atoli (130)
Kuhn(130)
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

Beat it in 14 hour

Haseo=143
Atoli=141
Zilkova=147

Im on the 21 gfloor of Forest of pain
silverknight

Post by silverknight »

I beat I loved it I want more my total time was 24 hours I am going for shorter when I have time off
Pancake

Post by Pancake »

Beat it, thanks to my competitive nature, it three days. (Finally beat a game before a certain friend of mine!)

Got all member adresses.
Finished Mecha Grunty event and special quest.
Defeated all Chaotic PKs (Duh, if I have all member addresses, I'd have to have)
All ryu books, except items, completed.
Finished Chim Chim event.
Beat "The Sweepstakers"
Characters on max affection:
Atoli
Kuhn
Pi
Piros the 3rd
Alkaid
Saku (ironicly not Bo, and before the game ended to)
Endrance
Bordeaux
Kite
Tabby
(Thank you God Chim Chim! :P )
Maxed level:
Atoli
Piros the 3rd
Sakubo
Endrance
Yata
Zelkova
Shino
Kaede
Kite (The first besides Haseo to reach 150)
Azure Balmung
Azure Orca
Natsume
Duel Swords: 30
Broad: 22
Scythe: 25
Dual Guns: 24
Max HP: 1701,Max SP (and this is my favorite): 666
P-ATK: 180, M-ATK: 101, P-DEF: 161 M-DEF: 131
Equipment: Twin Blade: Empty Skies, Broad: Deadly Fearblade, Scythe: Shadowy Death, Dual Guns: DG-X (Cheat Lv5) Armor: purify Monarch, Accessory: Passion Super Belt
Money: 10243206 GP

And I hope the have all characters on max affection eventually, then make a another save file.
UMMX

Post by UMMX »

I bet the game on Saturday it was good day but i do wish the ending was little better....
Master_En

Post by Master_En »

Marioshinobi wrote:
I miss Ovan already ;____;
QFT
Surge

Post by Surge »

I just beat it last night at 3:45am, 7 days after I bought it only cause of school,work, and friends..curse them XP

the hardest part was cubia Alpha (I think that what his called) I died once fighting him cause I let cubia spit out to many of the gomora's and I wasn't able to charge my milti shot attack.

most of my time was lvling myself and people, and collecting virus cores...which I still need to finsh, got all but 1 (Yata's I think)

anyway it's cool I finished but now it kind of sucks that it's over....oh well guess I'll just max out stuff till some other game comes along
tellywrs

Post by tellywrs »

Well I got it the day it came out. Beat it this past sunday. Think I logged like 33hrs or close to 34. Party was 131 Haseo, 129 Atoli, 129 Kuhn (affectionately referred to as 'the Posse')

I have killed 5 of the Blacklist PKers
I am to Level 30 of the Forest of Pain
All but one of the Lost Weapons are at their max growth. Yata was late in the game and I have a grudge against him anyway. Jerk. (lol)
Atoli, Pi, Kuhn, Silabus, Gaspard are at Max affection, working on the others. I think I'm getting close with Piros, Alkaid, and Antares...the rest are on the docket.

As to expectations. LORD I loved it. It took a little long to get to the whole Rebirth crap, to me anyway, but then again I just wanted guns to play with so the wait was agonizing for that. I really enjoyed the whole storyline, some of the lines got a Littttttle on the old side after a while. Haseo...breaking down when Alkaid finally shows back up....Freaking priceless. I did not know we were that attatched to Alkaid before she went into coma land. Huggles!!! Okay I'm a dork i think group hugs were in order after the Rebirth ;) jk jk. Really I loved the games all together. I remember thinking that with the first 4 and it continues now. The storyline grabs you, the gameplay isn't that bad (Avatar battles can kiss my @$$ cause they suck) and you get attatched to your characters...

I will now regal you with Megan's thoughts while fighting Cubia.

Cubia Alpha, eh this is okay... I hate avatar battles to begin with but this one is on the okay side. Cubia Beta... WTF? This has to be the final battle cause after that,there can be nothing else. I had to to do that particular part 3 times, *third time was the charm* and it just ticked me off. Stupid little gomoras.... stupid interruptions of targetting....stupid %^&^*#$@$ skull head.

The doppleganger part...A JOKE. Take out the weaker ones first then play bounce Doppleganger Haseo with gun combos. No sweat. Cubia Core pt.1 HA what was that? A way for me to up Virus Cores is what it was. Cubia Core pt.2 you're joking with me now. Yes, Armor Break to your hearts content then spam the noble rains...jees not even worth it.

Cubia Core pt.3 Sweet Lord WTF is this!!! There's a BLIND SPOT right next to the core, that I stand by and just combo up. Party members take care of gomoras...when Lasers start falling I couldn't really care cause it didn't hurt that bad. This isn't a boss fight it's a end of dungeon fight.

And so now i go off to find Natsume... silly little PKers, I will find you. Also finishing up the Forest of Pain tonight. So it is written in the book of rage. ;)
Galaxy

Post by Galaxy »

i finish the game in 6 days *if you put the every hour i play together, i think it will be less than 3 days* ^^' try playing the game for 13 hours without stopping :) *each day*

How do you get the special gift? and Tabby? and maybe the Forest of Pain? :?

I'm level 143 or 145 and now i'm leveling up to defeat the Sweeptaker *or someone like that*

the beggining is kinda dry, it was much like volume 2 but after that is SPANKIN! XD when Haseo change into the Xth Form, I scream like a little girl! XD I didn't stop screaming for 10 minute ^^'

i'm really dissappointed the game is a little too short. Most good game is always short >< i love the game, i can't stop playing it!!
Ence

Post by Ence »

Yeah...um...How to get Tabby: Beat the Forest of Pain. How to get special card. Take out all 8 Blacklisters and then go out again and defeat Natsume, check the forums, get Natsume. (Must have Tabby and Natsume for the card basically) Uhh...what else. Oh yeah. Forest of Pain. Haha...uh...do the quest found on the forums...I believe it was the one where the guy goes, I was doing this dungeon and I heard a voice saying "You are not the one" blah blah. Respond to that thread and ask for the area words, then go there. That will trigger the beginning of the Forest of Pain. I do think though...that if you include the Forest of Pain this game is not THAT short...lol... (Don't forget...100 stages to the Forest of Pain and Stages 50-100 = Cannot go back to town...)

And for Megan, seriously try the Forest. The last boss ...is true endgame. Not very easy to say the least.

Oh...I also notice a lot of people seemingly not quite as "happy" with the ending (Either story or boss...) For those of you...DO FOREST OF PAIN. Cuz till you do it -I do see this thread says spoilers =p- You're not really done with the game...
'nuff said ;)
vasto_lorde

Post by vasto_lorde »

Finally I completed the game. But I'm pretty disappointed... The True Cernnunos is rather easy... But the DG-Z is very... powerful. After clearing the FoP all ryu books reach lvl 9... Crimson Vs card: have them all, Avatar Awakening lvl 10, Lost Weapons, all lvl 5, Affection all max, All characters weapon levels all at max. So, what's left to do? Well maybe I'm going to try to make Haseo has a perfect stats...
Galaxy

Post by Galaxy »

Thank you Ence =^^= As if i know when the game end. Can you save in the Forest of Pain? Is the boss hard? i want to get ready for everything. thanx again ^^
vasto_lorde

Post by vasto_lorde »

Galaxy wrote:Thank you Ence =^^= As if i know when the game end. Can you save in the Forest of Pain? Is the boss hard? i want to get ready for everything. thanx again ^^
Yes, you can save your game in the FoP. Some of the bosses are quite hard, but it's not that hard if you get the best equipment, and at lvl 150.